Holiday Golf Club is a championship course that features challenging greens that were designed to test golfers with even the sharpest short game skills. The fairways are generously sized but they are also bordered by lakes and white sand bunkers fiercely guard the elevated greens. Players should be prepared to use every club in their bag. The golf course is a challenge but it is also fair and enjoyable, which makes it a good test of skill without testing your frustration. Its playability, which is further enhanced with three sets of tees, has made it one of Florida's most popular tracks. Holiday Golf Club also boasts extensive practice facilities that include a par-3, nine-hole course, a lighted driving range, a chipping green, and an expansive putting green.

Holiday Golf Club

Year Built 1964
Greens TifEagle Turf Grass
Architect Jim Dunkerley

Walking Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire is required at all times, sleeved & collared shirts for men & women, cutoffs, swimming trunks, gym shorts, short shorts and tank tops are not allowed.

Pace was slow because they allowed a group of 5 to play ahead of us.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. Please know that we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Sandy Greens

I would wait at least one week before playing here because of the sand on the greens.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Could have been better

I paid for an 18 hole game with my teenage children. (Before anyone assumes they are bad, that’s not the case- they are extremely mature children) One whom is on the varsity golf team locally here. When we got to the course, I found out that you can’t play all 18, you can only play 9 holes twice. Why wasn’t I notified of this? I would have only paid for 9 holes. Feel like I wasted a lot of money. 2 of the kids are not trained golfers, so they are a little slower. A team of 2 guys skipped in front of us because we had a 4 top. Totally understandable and we were appreciative of that. The next group behind us was so rude that they complained to the club house and had someone come and tell us to let them skip us?!?! We didn’t even try to hold them back??? We never stopped them. The entire experience was frustrating. The guy who took our reservation wasn’t friendly, but the snack lady at the bar was SUPER nice! I liked her a lot. She was very professional. The course was quite clean, the greens were ok- an unbelievable amount of sand near the holes, but that was expected since we are still recovering from the hurricane. All in all, if they didn’t charge for 18 holes and only have access to 9- I would’ve been ok. They can’t control the rude patrons.

Great greens.

The course was in good condition, greens are fast.

HOT BUT GREAT GOLF

YES IT WAS HOT AND SOME HOLES WINDY. BUT GOLF WAS NTO BACKED UP AND GREAT. GREENS ARE THE BEST IN A FEW MONTHS.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Hi, Randy. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Hello, u4346943. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course!

Pace of play

Sucks being a twosome getting stuck behind 2 3somes and then one adds a 4th on the turn at 10, 4.5hrs to play 18 and I’m average at best so it’s not like I shot a 72...

Commented on 07/18/2019

Hi, u314159418564. Thank you for reviewing the course. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements in pace of play before your next round with us. We are glad to see the rest of your game to be great. Please be assured that we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great layout with excellent greens

Enjoyed playing this course and was teamed up with other guest that had about same handicap It made for a good day Thanks

Commented on 07/18/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course!

Very nice well groomed course

We played Friday before tropical storm Barry was to hit land. Even with the short rain showers the course was well groomed the greens in excellent shape. I would recommend this course if you are looking for a golf course in Panama Beach. Use your military ID.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

rainy afternoon

on hole 5 it started raining then by hole 7 it started lighting and we qui so we could live to play anther day. But up till that time it was hot and greens have been sanded and they were fast.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi randy. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Excellent Experience

On vacation my friends and I (total 10) played Holiday Golf Course three times in four days. We had an excellent experience. The course was in good shape. The staff was pleasant and professional. Thanks again to the pro (Hank) who was very helpful!! We look forward to returning next summer.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi, your feedback is extremely important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us. We look forward to having you back at the course again soon! Thanks for choosing Holiday Golf Club - Regulation Course.

Excellence

Amazing time at Holiday golf course. Finally enjoyed my first round of golf since moving to PCB. I will definitely be back. Location is perfect for me. 5 minute drive.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Hello, Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy that we could exceed your expectations! We pride ourselves on creating an amazing atmosphere and we are excited that you had a chance to experience that. Come back and see us again soon!

Vacation Golf

Played here while vacationing in the area.I am sure the greens are usually pretty nice but when i played they looked to have been plugged recently(3-4 weeks prior). The same for the fairways, but overall nice course carts was in excellent shape and course was very well maintained.

Commented on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Bad timing

We paid for 18 and were to tee off at 2:21. We didn’t tee off until 3:20. We could only play 9 due to aerating the greens on the front. The course was packed and we didn’t get done with 9 until 6:30. We asked if we could comeback tomorrow. The staff member said no that we used golf now. My first bad experience at this course.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will allow us another chance to WOW you with a future visit.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We hope to see you back soon!

Golfing in FLorida!

The course is wonderful. It was a little difficult finding the course because there aren't any signs directing you to the clubhouse once you turn off the main road. But after finding it, it was enjoyable. The course layout is nice, not difficult, but fun.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Hi there - We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 05/21/2019

Hi, Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Holiday Golf Club.

Commented on 05/17/2019

Hi Stuart. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Holiday Golf Club.

Panama City, Florida
Panama City, Florida
Watersound, Florida
Lynn Haven, Florida
Lynn Haven, Florida
Freeport, Florida
4.5071941176

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.