The Bridges Golf Club

Bridges Golf Club
Green (W) 73 5153 yards 71.8 130
Scorecard for Bridges
Black M: 74.3/144 397 452 363 514 212 368 334 558 374 3572 301 223 399 148 402 564 463 232 557 3289 6861
Blue M: 73.2/138 373 434 339 502 183 346 330 543 362 3412 287 213 378 130 388 539 447 220 547 3149 6561
White M: 70.9/136 W: 77.0/143 344 423 315 483 160 333 276 523 336 3193 264 177 353 118 376 509 417 194 522 2930 6123
Gold M: 68.7/131 W: 74.6/137 319 410 290 462 135 313 263 456 274 2922 249 159 332 102 349 468 378 177 489 2703 5625
Green W: 71.8/130 300 402 267 422 113 282 260 411 274 2731 249 140 279 91 313 428 344 135 443 2422 5153

Year Built 1999
Greens Rye Grass

Dress code Collared shirts or golf industry apparel must be worn at all times; T-shirts, tank tops and denim are not permitted.

Super Wet

My dad and I played and had a few shots that landed in the rough and disappeared...I think they'll surface in March!

Soggy but good

As expected the course was very wet after all the rain we had over the last couple of weeks. Cart path only makes this course very hard as the distances get tough to estimate. Rough was very wet and long and the green were a little beat up. For the time of year, and the amount of rain we have had, J was surprised it was playable as it was. Still made for a great day

Pace of Play - Not so Good

The course was way overbooked, and almost unplayable, due to the number of people they had forced into it. Way overbooked!

Enjoyable round

The course was wet so had to be cart path only. The softness of the course did not allow much roll so it played longer. That also kept errant shots in play.

I was matched up with a young man who was a excellent golfer and we played in 3 1/2 hours

It was a very enjoyable day

Case of Mis-Identification

Played a round today (10/3/2018), was surprised by the aeration and sanding, as there were no warning nor notes when I book the reservation. Very nice pro shop staff. All and all good course to play.

An almost good day, ruined by the Director of Golf, Dan Osterberg at the practice facility after the round. My partner and I went to the practice facility after today's round, bought a bucket of balls, discussing some of the shots we have played about each other's swing and tips on the course today. Mr. Dan Osterberg, interrupt our discussion and ask me aside and wanted to "talk" with me. He said he had seen me on their video camera numerous times giving lessons to people on their practice facility. Obviously, he either mis-identity me for someone else (he won't give me the chance to explain), or basically very determined of pinpoint me doing something wrong (which I have no idea, maybe using the practice facility for "lesson" or "teaching"?), as there are plenty of people around me either giving tips to their practicing partners or friends all around the practice facility, I see many apprentices accompanied and receive instructions from either coaches or teachers or parents alike; but, single me out for no apparent reason to me. Ask me to leave the facility, without letting me explain that I do no such thing, even when I ask him to produce the video he had claimed he saw me doing such thing, which I have never done anything like it, nor am I "teaching" or giving "lesson" to anyone what-so-ever. He couldn't produce the said videos he claimed he had. But, still, ask me to leave the practice facility without good reason, IMHO. As I am puzzled by his action towards me. Either he thinks I am taking his business away? Which is ridiculous, or he simply doesn't like me? I don't even know what I did to deserve this unprofessional treatment. Very very odd! He asks me whether I am a PGA professional, and I told him no. And I told him that we are just talking about our swings during the round we had just played, and discussing tips to each other. I mean WOW!!! How insecure is this person?

I hope everyone is aware of this odd behavior in this practice facility. They have real issues!!!

Great, Except....

Played a round today, was surprised by the aeration and sanding, as there were no warning nor notes when I book the reservation. Very nice pro shop staff. All and all good course to play.

An almost good day, ruined by the Director of Golf, Dan Osterberg at the practice facility after the round. My partner and I went to the practice facility after today's round, bought a bucket of balls, discussing some of the shots we have played about each other's swing and tips on the course today. Mr. Dan Osterberg, interrupt our discussion and ask me aside and wanted to "talk" with me. He said he had seen me on their video camera numerous times giving lessons to people on their practice facility. Obviously, he either mis-identity me for someone else (he won't give me the chance to explain), or basically very determined of pinpoint me doing something wrong (which I have no idea, maybe using the practice facility for "lesson" or "teaching"?), as there are plenty of people around me either giving tips to their practicing partners or friends all around the practice facility, I see many apprentices accompanied and receive instructions from either coaches or teachers or parents alike; but, single me out for no apparent reason to me. Ask me to leave the facility, without letting me explain that I do no such thing, even when I ask him to produce the video he had claimed he saw me doing such thing, which I have never done anything like it, nor am I "teaching" or giving "lesson" to anyone what-so-ever. He couldn't produce the said videos he claimed he had. But, still, ask me to leave the practice facility without good reason, IMHO. As I am puzzled by his action towards me. Either he thinks I am taking his business away? Which is ridiculous, or he simply doesn't like me? I don't even know what I did to deserve this unprofessional treament. Very very odd! He asks me whether I am a PGA professional, and I told him no. And I told him that we are just talking about our swings during the round we had just played, and discussing tips to each other. I mean WOW!!! How insecure is this person?

Great course!

Beautiful yet very challenging course. Love the new carts!

I love the Bridges Golf Course, very nice and Challenging. The facility is great. Friendly staffs, and the best Magarita maker's lady drives around the course .

pleasantly surprised

even with spate of hot weather, course in good shape: greens - good, turf - good; pace of play was acceptable(minor wait on 18); the course has even added an in-ground staircase @ #1 tee (#12 could use same)

Nice Day

Played here many times, always one of the toughest courses you can play. Course in good shape...for first time in a long time greens a little scraggly..but they roll true..wouldnt hurt if all the first time players repaired ball marks.

But one of my favorite places to play, will always be back.

Video Game Course

It was my first time playing here so my friend and I went from the Whites, even though I'm usually a Blue tee player. It was still a good challenge and was a very interesting course to play! You'll see every type of look off the tee and into the greens, all sort of undulations, doglegs, and forced carries. Greens were a little bumpy and weren't uniform in color but had a great pace to them, not too fast nor to slow. Course layout is a little like Callippe Preserve but constructed even more on the hillsides. Very cool course, will be back again for sure

what a great 4th of July

course in amazing condition and really not hardly anyone playing at all today

Beautiful Course, Beautiful Burrito!

This course is rad. Amazing design accompanied by a very nice staff make for a great day. Probably the best breakfast burrito I have ever had! So good! Can't wait to go back!

Perfect Father's Day

Typically this area is either too hot or too windy, so I haven't tried the course. I must say we had the perfect weather - 72 degrees w slight breeze..

That being said, the course is tough; pin positions were funny but that didn't matter..

Plays Once a year

gOOD day

The course was re-designed many years ago and is much better experience. Will go again!

Pleasant and challenging.

This was my first time playing here. it was nice and different (challenging at times) Some Target golf we had to lay up in different Fairways sometimes. Overall experience is good. Got a good deal on golfnow. Would play again at on line prices.

Great day

The weather was great, the course was in great shape, and the pace of play was quick. What more could anyone ask for.

San Ramon, California