A view from Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Tennis, Table Tennis

Great Greens

Love playing this course. Always a challenge with the elevated greens. Greens are true. Got rained on which made the conditions less than ideal. Will return at opportunity

Commented on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Lloyd. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club thanks you!

Beautiful Golf course

Friendly staff, Great golf course, well maintained, wide open, fantastic green areas , I can wait to play again

Commented on 10/19/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Zulee! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Love the Challenge

Always enjoy playing this course and it is challenging for I think any level golfer.

I feel its in good condition. When it has rained it does collect a lot or water in areas but regardless I will keep coming back.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Hi Dylan. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Great!

Absolutely delightful. I was very impressed with impressed with course conditions

Commented on 10/19/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Neil. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

This is an excellent course to Play

I always look forward to play at this course. Since it is semi-private I can only play off season but that is fine as well. The course is emaculate and plush. The greens are fast and the course is just right on the difficulty scale.

Commented on 10/21/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars! We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's great to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/08/2020

great turf

Greens roll true and decent speed. The greens are push ups and mostly flat or back to front sloping. The trees have lower branches removed so you can play under (raised skirts). I appreciate the detailed manicured fairways and short rough. Maintenance is very good, no intrusive weeds. The layout is wide and open, not really challenging but pleasant. Only a few lateral water hazards. If you strike the ball well, you can shoot a good score here.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Commented on 10/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club thanks you!

Relatively Easy course to play

Elevated greens, near-pristine conditions, wide-opened fairways, relatively easy layouts, etc. make this course a very good one to practice and have fun. This course only opens to the public during summer and it's near the end of it; you have a few more weeks to play this course.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

I'll be back

Great course in very good shape. Only 4 stars for condition because there were a few thin sanded areas around the greens that kept it from being perfect. Fairways seemed a little soft to me for late summer/early fall compared to other south Florida course not a knock just an observation. Wide open with undulating greens. Bunkers were perfect even with no rakes due to covid. No cart girl so make sure you bring water as its all been removed again due to covid. But a great course might be my new sourh Florida favorite. GREAT pace of play and friendly staff.

Commented on 09/30/2020

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating of us! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hi John, thank you for visiting us at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/24/2020

Challenging

Played it from the tips and it was quite challenging.Course was very nice and if it hadn't rained after 13 holes would have enjoyed it even more.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club!

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hello and thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Championship at Hollybrook Golf & Tennis Club.

Commented on 09/17/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us! Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Hidden Gem

This is a great course with pristine greens and great fairways. They really take care of the course and always enjoy playing there.

Commented on 09/15/2020