Style Traditional

Year Built 1970
Greens Bermuda Tifdwarf grass

Dress code Dress code strictly enforced while on golf course property

Many "Cheers" To Mainlands Golf Course - Wonderful Greens with A Super Cordial Staff in a Relaxing Setting and Enviroment

I just moved here and have visited many courses within the last 7 months in the Tampa area and being in my 30's, I must say hands down that this is one of the best. This beautiful and tranquil family owned course is well groomed and in very good condition. They have a pro shop that carries many needed items just in case you forgot, just as I did, and the prices are reasonable and on spot. The course is a PAR 67 course with 3, 4 & 5 PAR holes. Even though the prices I found to already be reasonable, I was told by management upon departure that often they run specials or offer reduced tee times at different times of the day, which gave me many more reasons to come back and play this course. I tested their knowledge about some irons and clubs they offered on site and the staff actually knew what they were talking about, whish was nice for a change, even offering to order me what I needed. They went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, as if I had already been a part of their golf family for years. Funny, because I almost felt as if I was in a "Cheers" episode hanging at the counter having a beer and in the back of my mind I could hear the shows jingle playing, "Where Everybody Knows Your Name", giving me that warm feeling inside about the course and the people who run it. The proshop also offered me many choices from sandwiches to snacks to even hotdogs. The best part of day that which started my Sunday morning tee off was a Bloody Mary they offered, which made the experience their even more pleasurable and was perfect start to my Sunday. It was "Brunch in a Cup" as I would call it. They hands down deserve this review and I am fortunate to have come across this gem of a golf course and its family who runs it. Who knows, to the person reading this, maybe you'll bump into me or one of the wonderful people I encountered when you make your way over to play and can guarantee you'll experience the same feeling I am raving about. Kudos to the manager and owner, Tyson Duane and his hospitable staff. Great Game of Golf Accompanied by Many Smiles and Good Feelings is what you will get when you visit the Mainlands Golf Course.

Clearwater, Florida