Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club

Crystal Lake Golf and Country Club
Scorecard for Crystal Lake
Black M: 74.2/142 540 154 430 472 243 514 406 539 369 3667 424 412 538 343 437 240 442 154 545 3535 7202
Gold M: 72.7/140 508 148 407 452 220 490 381 513 358 3477 395 385 521 330 417 192 414 135 524 3313 6790
Blue M: 71.1/136 487 147 383 426 197 467 355 488 336 3286 374 377 511 309 402 150 395 125 514 3157 6443
White M: 68.5/127 W: 74.9/136 478 134 350 386 187 400 311 416 309 2971 364 358 488 279 374 132 384 104 489 2972 5943
Red W: 68.5/118 406 112 294 285 166 389 272 313 264 2501 294 257 402 227 264 117 256 81 409 2307 4808

Year Built 2006

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Golf appropriate attire. T-shirts, tank tops, cut off shorts, beach wear, gym wear, or denim are not proper attire

Entertaining Clients 23

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 12/03/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars! Join us for another round at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club again soon.

Cold, Rainy and Windy..... But Fun as always

Winter has arrived in Atlanta! Cold and windy with sprinkles every now and then made for the toughest of conditions. The course was maintained well and played as well as could be expected with all of the rain we have had lately. Nice layout with some tough holes and some straight forward ones as well. Will be back on another Hot Deal when it warms up a little!

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 11/29/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review and great feedback! We're glad you were still able to enjoy your recent round with us despite the colder weather. We hope to have you back on a warmer day at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club soon!

bridge

bridges need repair, hazardous now for golfers to cross.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review, Willie. We appreciate your feedback regarding course maintenance and can assure you it has been shared with our staff for any necessary improvements. We hope you enjoyed your round and that we can welcome you back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club again soon.

Nice Layout

I haven't played here in a while, the course is in nice shape. Other than the fact that people should fix there divots, I think the staff has done a good job maintaining the course, the staff is also very friendly.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 10/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars and great feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club. Come back soon!

Save your money

Great course to spend the entire Saturday on a 5+ hour round. Slow play abounds and the marshals don't seem to mind at all. The layout is ridiculous with no turn at the clubhouse. Once you begin you never see the clubhouse again until you finish #18. The greens are littered with pitch marks - why expect more from the same players hitting multiple balls from the tee box and fairways. On a positive note I did see two water jugs on the course....Needless to say I wont be driving over an hour to play here again.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 10/16/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we are sorry to hear your first experience with us may not have met your expectations. All of your comments have been shared with our staff for potential improvements, but we also encourage you to contact our pro shop staff so we may better address your concerns with you directly. We are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience and hope we have the chance to do so for you in the near future.
Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 09/27/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars, Melvin! Come back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club again soon.

Only one issue

Golfnow said GPS included. It was not. I left mine home. Oh, well.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 09/19/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review, however, we apologize for any miscommunication regarding our online tee time notes. We appreciate your feedback as we have updated these appropriately to prevent this issue in the future. We hope you were still able to enjoy your recent round at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club. Come back soon!
Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 09/10/2018:
Willie, thank you for the 4-star review! Come back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club again soon.
Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 09/05/2018:
Willie, thank you for the 4-stars and taking the time to leave us a review. Come back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club for another great round soon!

Great Value!

Great course for the money! Greens are a little gone, due to the hot weather and the bent grass, but very good course. I always go after it first if available!

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 08/27/2018:
Thanks for the kind feedback and 5-star review! We appreciate your comments regarding our course as they are shared with our staff, as well as your understanding regarding the hot summer weather. We hope to welcome you back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club for an even better round soon!

Not Worth the Money Right Now...

I've played Crystal Lake about 50x and it truly is Jekyll & Hyde. Couple weeks ago the greens were mediocre. This past Saturday 8/11 the greens were not even playable. There are dead spots ALL OVER the greens not to mention the players on this course DO NOT fix their ball marks. I fixed several fresh ball marks near my own ball mark and it was clear the ball marks were from Saturday 8/11, the groups ahead of ours. We paid $46.00 to play that Saturday and it's worth around $1 per hole right now, the price of the cart fee. The course has to warn players the greens are unplayable BEFORE sending us out. My group likes to gamble and due to the conditions of ALL the greens we couldn't have a proper game.

My recommendation is do not play this course and force the ownership to do something about the greens. Crystal Lake is one of the best lay outs in the entire state of Georgia and they need to install Bermuda greens tomorrow. The Bent grass that far South dies every single year. If the course installed Bermuda greens they could take the rate up to $60-$65 a round EASY and players would pay it. I've never reviewed a course on GolfNow but honestly my entire group felt ripped off paying $46 for a golf course that is not really a golf course, just golf carts, a range, tee boxes, fairways and rough, not one of the greens was remotely playable!!! A golf course without putting greens is NOT A GOLF COURSE! Please feel free to reach out to me if the course wants to make good on the experience we had.

Hot Outside

Pace of play was good. Course was damp in some places due to rain but it had drained well.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 08/16/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review and feedback! We're glad to hear you still enjoyed your recent round with us despite the rainy weather we've had in the area. We hope to have you back at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club for another round soon!

crystal lake

The course is in very good shape except the bent grass greens are stressing a little but that is normal for this time of year. They still putt true just a tad slow.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars! We appreciate your understanding regarding some of the conditions but are glad to hear you still enjoyed your recent round with us! Come back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club for another one soon.
Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 08/16/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review. We're sorry to hear that your recent round with us was rained out, but we hope we can welcome you back for a better one soon. Thank you for choosing Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club!

The course is in great shape right now. Would play itfor sure.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 07/31/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 4-star review! Play another round at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club soon.

You have never gone, then go.....

Always in great shape, friendly people to play with and always a pleasure there....

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 07/25/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback, photo, and 5-stars! We truly value your dedication to playing at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club and we hope you enjoyed your recent round with us. Come back again soon!
Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 08/01/2018:
Thank you for the kind feedback and 4-stars! On behalf of our staff, we truly appreciate your comments as we take a lot of pride in our course and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us. Come back to Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club soon!

crystal lake

I haven't played this course in almost a year and what a difference! The new ownership has brought this course up to a good standard with the bent grass greens being in really good shape as well as the rest of the course. The pace of play was excellent and I had forgotten how challenging the course could be. Would definitely recommend !

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star review and great feedback! Book another round with us at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club soon.

Always on my list.

I always try to play Crystal Lake when in the Atlanta area. Played as a single and got stuck behind a couple of pretty slow foursomes, but eventually got through them and finished in just over three hours. The greens are a little banged up, but rolling pretty true. Overall course conditions were very good. Love the layout. Play the proper tees! I am a 5 handicap, but 64 years old. Played the blue tees at about 6400 yards, and it was challenging enough. If you fix yours plus one or two on each green it will be improved the next time you come. Thanks to the Super and the staff for another enjoyable round. See you again in 8 or 9 months!

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star review and great feedback! We look forward to having you back with us at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club soon.

Always enjoyable

Played here several times due to a good layout and good prices. The only negative to the latest outing was the group in front who had the wrong shoes on and left every green looking like a soccer team had just held practice there. Otherwise, the course was in great condition and our games were close as we all scored well.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star review and great feedback, Terry! We look forward to having you back with us at Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club soon.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019