Type Private

Snacks, Restaurant

Available Sports

Tennis

Worst golf course ever!

The courtse was literally crab grass overseeded with rye, the whole course was casual water, and the cups on the greens were cut on an undulation on every hole. I've played all over the US and Mexico and this course is the worst I have ever played bar none! I would not pay $10.00 to play it.!

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Greens were money

First time here ... course was a little wet in spots but the tees and greens were beautiful... can’t wait to go back!!

Good course , everything tough during Covid

Not many players on course early. Wet and windy, but generally a pretty good course

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Twin Isles Country Club.

Love this couse

Very nice course in very good condition. Friendly staff. Clean clubhouse. Will definatelt play here again.

Really Enjoy Twin Isles

My husband & I play here quite regularly. Course is well maintained and the staff is very friendly, . Pace of play is usually good. We enjoy the course, find it challenging enough for our level.

Outstanding value and great overall condition

I have to say, not sure what the other reviewers saying the course is not not that good are cause my wife and I loved it! Overall a beautiful course and not crowded at all for our afternoon round. At the current rate, I’m not sure there is a better value anywhere nearby. We are visiting from out of state and thought we would give the course a try as it was only 30 minutes away and we will definitely be back. Greens were amazing, not a bad one out there and rolled very true. Tee boxes and fairways were also in great shape, grass was cut perfect and did not need to improve a lie. Beautifully landscaped and plenty of bathrooms on the course. Each hole was unique in that No two were the same, doglegs right, doglegs left, straight, plenty of water and bunkers to challenge you. I would say this is a must play if in the area. And no, I am not a member or have any ties to this course. Just an avid golfer providing my opinion to help other decide whether to play. Get out and play it, you will not be disappointed.

Commented on 11/22/2020

Greens are good but slow. Its the other grass thats poor. Green weeds does NOT mean grass. Tee boxes are green weeds/clover/mixed junk seed which has taken over the natural bermuda grass. Visitors & member snowbirds don't want to shovel snow so anything and i mean anything is acceptable to them. To real golfers who live here full time, its a cow pasture and extremely disappointed.

Disappointed

We booked a foursome this week through GolfNow.... unfortunately it was a prepaid round and we were not able to cancel and would forfeit nearly $200 in fees unless Twin Isles closed. Well tropical storm ETA is on its way... but the course was still open. We asked about a rain check but was ignored....We decided to play anyway with off an on light rain, very playable. Our foursome was the ONLY group on the course moving quickly as we were the only ones playing at 10:00 am....then on the 10th tee a maintenance man told us they were removing the flags????? I am still shaking my head as to why they would pull the flags from the greens on paying customers when we still had 9 holes to play.... I live here fulltime and was once a member.....but I found the staff to be less than pleasant on many occasions.....this being one of them.....won't be playing again there anytime soon. This wouldn't have been a problem had we been able to get a refund or a rain check for the round.

Commented on 11/10/2020

Hello William. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make the necessary improvements before your next game and will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Twin Isles Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

It was very crowded, there were 4 flights at the same time, although we had booked in advance

Nice Course, Rough Fairways

I've played here a number of times; awhile back the fairways were improving, but there is still work to be done. Greens were nice, though. I have always enjoyed the beauty of this golf course, but still needs work to get the crabgrass under better control.

Commented on 11/06/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

COW PASTURE

Once again i took my bi monthly trek to check course conditions. Absolutely horrible! Signage everywhere for new memberships, not sure why anyone would join. Very sad what is happening to this weed infested dead course. The most interesting issue, some folks actually rate conditions as excellent but i'm guessing its FAKE REVIEWS from members so they don't have to close course. Seriously hoping someone buys this course and puts a little bit of money into it. Grass might be the first starting point. Greens were thankfully green, thick and rolled OK. The elderly just don't care as long as they come to PG for winter and don't have to shovel. PLEASE GO LOOK AT HERITAGE LANDING GOLF COURSE IN PG IF YOU NEED TO REFRESH WHAT A GOLF COURSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE!!!!
Us full timers suffer!!!!!

Commented on 11/06/2020

Hello and thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Please know that the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Twin Isles Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit? We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Twin Isles Country Club.

Fairways

I don’t know what kind of grass is in the fairways. Nothing I’ve ever experienced on a golf course. Didn’t like it, whatever it was.

Residential Development