Type Private

Snacks, Restaurant

Available Sports

Tennis

Rip Off Attempted

I purchased a "hot deal" tee time. When I arrived at the course they told me that they had no idea who I was (as well as the others in my group) and attempted to charge me another $17. I refused and called GolfNow. Thankfully the manager spoke to them and things were fixed after a 10-20 minute delay. I loved the course layout and the people I was paired with; however, the course is run by people who attempt to "rip off" an extra $17 from their customers. I, as well as the other 3 in my group, can testify to that.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game and apologize for the miscommunication regarding your tee time. Thank you for playing Twin Isles Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see that you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round? Please feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Twin Isles Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Nice course for the money

The course has a nice layout and the greens were in very good shape . The only bad thing was that the fairways and tee boxes were in very bad shape

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. Please know that the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will make sure to use your comments as guidance for improvements. We hope you'll bear with us through this transition and give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Twin Isles Country Club.

Good condition

Course was in very good condion. Greens and fairways were in great condition and finished in 3he as a 2 some.

Greens are in excellent share some areas are a little but it's a great course

Needs Work

Pace of play was great as we went out as a twosome with no one i. Front of us. When we caught up to the 3-some they let us go by. The fairways were pretty bald in many spots. Rough was very high. Temperatures were very high, but they had some water on the course, but no lids. Try driving in a cart with full cup of water with no lid! They should recommend that we bring our own reusable drink container.

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We have projects underway to recover the tee boxes, fairways, greens, and sandtraps. We hope you'll bear with us through this transition and give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Twin Isles Country Club.

Good time.

Cource was in good condition. Played as a two some and finished in LESS THAN 3 HOURS.

Sam Says B

Very cool layout here and some very pretty holes! Proshop/Clubhouse was outstanding! The course conditions are ok. I found some tough spots on the fairways but Greens rolled very well, and Tee boxes were good. Nothing that took away from this courses beauty and uniqueness. Staff members were outstanding! Ill definitely return.

Few rough spots, nice layout. Will come back if price is right on GolfNow.

Twin Isles is working hard to improve

Twin Isles CC, a semi-private facility, boasts a Ron Garl architecture that its members say never gets old. With lots of water hazards and a number of elevated greens, it's a "second shot course". There are six sets of tees, from over 6750 yards from the tips to less than 5000 yards from the forward or "green" tees. The club is located within Burnt Store Isles, a restricted deed golf and boating community comprised of over a thousand beautiful homes, condos and villas. The course opened in the mid-1980's. One of its best attributes is that it is easily walked. Rounds are routinely completed in less than four hours even by walkers. In recent years, Twin Isles has struggled a bit with turf conditions. It is now in the midst a multi-year project to improve its bermuda 419 fairways. Its paspalum greens are excellent if a bit slow. In late 2019 it completed a significant re-sodding and sand bunker replenishment project. The current rainy season should help its turf green up from the drought conditions of the first half of 2020. Its teaching pro, Steve Baisch, PGA, gives great, personalized lessons. Bottom line -- this golf course is a best bargain in the Punta Gorda and Charlotte County area.

Coarse has been played hard

Tee boxes and fairways rough shape greens are in good shape but very slow

Commented on 05/27/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Twin Isles Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Quick pace of play...good course...great value.

Course was fairly empty which allowed for quick pace of play. Tee boxes and greens were in great condition although the fairways were pretty beaten up. I would go back at $30 but not $40 at this time of year.

Twin Isles Golf

The practice area is well laid out. The putting area is fairly true to the greens on the course. Although we played during the Covid 19 outbreak, everything went smoothly. The pro shop staff was friendly, and we felt completely safe during these unfortunate times. The course is in great shape even though rain is desperately needed. We played in 4 hours so times wasn’t a factor. It was a great day.

The Staff

Clubhouse attendant at the ProbShop was in a lousy mood. Not welcoming or friendly at all. Starter also had an attitude as well. At the turn, buying a candy was a little better with a new face ( a woman this time) behind the counter in the Pro Shop, but their computer system was down. Good thing I had cash to pay.

Carona virus break

I’ve played this course about 10 times now, and each time I appreciate it a little bit more. It’s a nice layout, in very nice condition and every time I play it I seem to Understand the course better. We are all in a coronavirus lock down, and One of the safest places we can be is on the golf course. I thank them for staying open during this crisis and the attitude and enthusiasm of their staff has been wonderful. I highly recommend twin Isles country club..
Karl of New Hampshire.

Improved from last year

Just played this course a couple days ago. And with everything going on it’s scary time of course. But I went out on my own car played by myself there’s nobody at the course but a few people. The course is in very very good shape greens great and good pace the fairways are in good shape so I tell everybody if you haven’t saved as a course in a while give it a try

Residential Development