Village Golf Course

A championship 72-hole golf course measuring just less than 6,900 yards, Village Golf Club is a Mark Mahannah design. The Village has hosted a number of PGA of America events in addition to many local charity tournaments. The Village blends sand traps, water hazards and mature cypress trees to create and atmosphere like no other. It has one of the largest driving ranges in the County. To experience all the amenities of a private club without the cost visit Village Golf Club.
Village Golf Club
Black (W) 72 5435 yards 70.8 124
Scorecard for Village Golf Club
Gold M: 72.7/134 428 159 533 421 375 393 379 189 510 3387 398 529 449 379 194 408 367 182 567 3473 6860
Blue M: 70.7/128 413 149 520 400 348 375 365 180 483 3233 373 452 432 350 161 388 346 164 545 3211 6444
White M: 68.2/118 398 142 505 370 323 360 351 145 430 3024 334 435 390 320 137 360 305 151 489 2921 5945
Black M: 65.8/112 W: 70.8/124 346 116 465 355 313 347 305 127 401 2775 314 401 372 308 119 295 291 98 462 2660 5435
Red W: 71.7/126 301 116 432 310 289 320 285 98 386 2537 298 389 350 289 110 285 277 98 429 2525 5062

Year Built 1975
Architect Mark Mahannah

Nice layout

Very nice layout with old designed small greens. Tight fairways specially front nine. Very dry course, could get non pleasant rolls into hasard. Greens are maybe too fast for the condition of the course.

Commented On 03/21/2018

Thank you so much for coming out and enjoying the golf course, we appreciate your business and you writing a review! We appreciate your opinion and thank you for your compliments. We appreciate you recommending the course and hope to see you again soon!

Very slow play for a mediocre course. Be sure what you sign up for on golf now. I signed up for 9 + and was ordered off after 9! Management not flexible! $45 for 9 holes! Allitle pricey don’t you think?

Commented On 02/23/2018

Thank you for coming out and playing the course, it is much appreciated! Never like to hear about slow play, I wish you would have specified your pace of play. As for greens fees and being ordered off after nine holes, our prices and what we are offering is clearly specified online when you purchased. While you might find us expensive, you booked the time under your own volition with all details specified before and at time of purchase. We are here to provide the best experience possible, it seems we failed at that and for that we apologize. In the future please pay more attention when you book a tee time, thank you.

Director of Golf

It was the worst experience ever playing golf in my life I play all over I play 4 times a week and found the Village golf club online and the call it a Hidden gem Hidden gem what a JOKE . I left after 12 holes and 4 hours later 2 deep on each tee box . No rancher !!!!! I know you can’t discriminate about age And being a woman. But theses 2 lady’s backing up the course was 80 years old and would never pickup and move on to next hole they had to hit 10 to 15 shots per hole . I think people who play there don’t know how to play golf . How do you hit a tee shot and hit 2 balls on ever tee shot and 2 shots in fairway . It was CRAZY I thought I was gonna lose my mind . I’m a 4 handy cap. Everybody there had to be a 30 to 40 Handy cap and on top of it they way over booked . NO RANCHER REALLY . I will never play there again and tell everybody about my experience . I love to play golf it’s my life !!!! But never never seen anything think like it . I couldn’t get out of there Fast engough . The Bag drop guy said I should go in and tell them I said I’m not one to complain . But I was so aggravate I just didn’t what get get more Aggravating . So I just left !!!!!!

Commented On 02/23/2018

Thanks for coming out and playing the course and taking the time to let us know about your experience here. Your horrible experience here is not typical and rather exceptional. I apologize for the aggravation and frustration we caused you. We take pride in our golf course and am sorry to hear we produced such a displeasing experience. Thanks again for your review.

Fun course

This is a fun and challenging course. I will definitely come back.

Commented On 01/03/2018

Thank you so much for coming out and playing the course. Thanks for helping spread the word about Village Golf Club, by taking your time to write a review! We hope to see you in the near future and hoipe you took advantage of our $49 membership! Thank you for your kind words!

Pretty decent course

Great experience. I’ll definitely return on my next vacation. The only couple of negatives were the greens were full of divots because they were pretty soft and people don’t fix their divots, and the golf carts didn’t have GPS. Overall, this is a fantastic course.

Commented On 01/03/2018

Thank you so much for playing the course while you were in town! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write great review! We are cracking down on the divot violators and hoping to have GPS soon. Thanks again for making Village one of your vacation spots!

Rained out

We did not get to play the course was closed due to heavy rain fall the night before. The course didn't call to let us know, They said we had to call golf now to get a refund so I called And they still have not returned my call. Not happy as they owe me $30 not sure when I will be back!

Commented On 11/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to book a reservation and for taking the time to review the course. Sorry to hear you were not able to play due to a rain out. We did not call because we do not have the man power and thus it is not our policy.

Your refund. You are 100% entitled to a refund and will get one. The $30 that was collected at the time of the booking is collected solely by Golfnow. We did not and do not receive any money until the customer checks in at the golf course. Your issue is with GolfNow, but since GolfNow is our booking agent, your issue is understandably with us. I have never had Golfnow hold a deposit of one of our customers and would not accept them doing so. Please contact me directly (Carl Pesant 561-793-1400) so I can get your information, speak to golf now and get you a proper refund. Bottom line - Thank you for letting us know and we are truly sorry for the hassle you have been put through. Have a great day!

Not very good

Fairways were pretty sparse, very thin grass. Greens were bumpy and somewhat shaggy.

Commented On 11/24/2017

We appreciate you playing the course and taking the time out write a review. Thank you for your honest assessment, even though it is the opposite of what we look to provide. We verti-cut our greens the week you played due to the thin conditions caused by so much Fall rain. The greens and fairways have healed tremendously. I am sorry for the disappointment and we hope to earn another try in the future.

Very average at best

Greens were in poor condition especially since we are “in” season and prices have soared. Couple of slow groups made for a long day. We ended up skipping 2 holes to expedite the round. No ranger on course

Commented On 11/10/2017

Thank you for coming out and playing the course. and taking the time to write a review. Sorry to hear your experience was sub par. Our greens were hurt by the heavy soaking rains in the last few months and are not yet back to our standard. In an effort to recover them we verticut the greens. Our rates have gone up $3 in AM & PM since Summer rates and go up November 13th. Rangers are not out there yet, but will be out there soon. We do apologize for the slow round and hope to see you again!

Royal Palm Beach, Florida