Village Golf Course

Fairways: Bermuda Grass

Practice bunker: Yes

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Black (W) 72 5435 yards 70.8 124

A championship 72-hole golf course measuring just less than 6,900 yards, Village Golf Club is a Mark Mahannah design. The Village has hosted a number of PGA of America events in addition to many local charity tournaments. The Village blends sand traps, water hazards and mature cypress trees to create and atmosphere like no other. It has one of the largest driving ranges in the County.

To experience all the amenities of a private club without the cost visit Village Golf Club.

Eric6684154's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/15/2018

"Fun course"

Pvanvalk's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/31/2017

This is a fun and challenging course. I will definitely come back.

Commented on 01/03/2018

Thank you so much for coming out and playing the course. Thanks for helping spread the word about Village Golf Club, by taking your time to write a review! We hope to see you in the near future and hoipe you took advantage of our $49 membership! Thank you for your kind words!

"Pretty decent course"

tiburonazo's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/29/2017

Great experience. I’ll definitely return on my next vacation. The only couple of negatives were the greens were full of divots because they were pretty soft and people don’t fix their divots, and the golf carts didn’t have GPS. Overall, this is a fantastic course.

Commented on 01/03/2018

Thank you so much for playing the course while you were in town! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write great review! We are cracking down on the divot violators and hoping to have GPS soon. Thanks again for making Village one of your vacation spots!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/16/2017

"Rained out"

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/21/2017

We did not get to play the course was closed due to heavy rain fall the night before. The course didn't call to let us know, They said we had to call golf now to get a refund so I called And they still have not returned my call. Not happy as they owe me $30 not sure when I will be back!

Commented on 11/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to book a reservation and for taking the time to review the course. Sorry to hear you were not able to play due to a rain out. We did not call because we do not have the man power and thus it is not our policy.

Your refund. You are 100% entitled to a refund and will get one. The $30 that was collected at the time of the booking is collected solely by Golfnow. We did not and do not receive any money until the customer checks in at the golf course. Your issue is with GolfNow, but since GolfNow is our booking agent, your issue is understandably with us. I have never had Golfnow hold a deposit of one of our customers and would not accept them doing so. Please contact me directly (Carl Pesant 561-793-1400) so I can get your information, speak to golf now and get you a proper refund. Bottom line - Thank you for letting us know and we are truly sorry for the hassle you have been put through. Have a great day!

"Not very good"

Robert7651312's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/14/2017
First time playing Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Fairways were pretty sparse, very thin grass. Greens were bumpy and somewhat shaggy.

Commented on 11/24/2017

We appreciate you playing the course and taking the time out write a review. Thank you for your honest assessment, even though it is the opposite of what we look to provide. We verti-cut our greens the week you played due to the thin conditions caused by so much Fall rain. The greens and fairways have healed tremendously. I am sorry for the disappointment and we hope to earn another try in the future.

Director of Golf

"Very average at best"

polocorp21's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/07/2017

Greens were in poor condition especially since we are “in” season and prices have soared. Couple of slow groups made for a long day. We ended up skipping 2 holes to expedite the round. No ranger on course

unsub98's avatar

"Fun Course"

Plays:  Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/20/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Staff was very friendly, course in good shape, some greens were very fast. Enjoyed the round!!

Commented on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the Excellent review and kind words! So glad you enjoyed your round and the course. The staff truly enjoys our customers and truly enjoys great customers that take the time to praise us! I appreciate Look forward to seeing you again soon! Hit'em Straight!

"Skip J"

skipjeffery's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/08/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

The staff were very friendly and showed me around and explained where things were. I was joined by a regular member player, so it made it easier to get around the course. There were some hidden hazards around the entire course, so local knowledge was greatly appreciated. It was a very enjoyable round of golf!!!

Commented on 05/11/2017

Thank you so much for playing the course and taking the time to give us a super review!!! We are glad you joined up with one our great members and had a nice time. We look forward to seeing you again if you are in town. Much appreciated!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/06/2017

"Nice Value for the money"

wwgolfer42's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2017

Course was in very good condition and the staff was very friendly. Good rate of play

Commented on 04/20/2017

Thank You so much, our staff loves a digital masseuse and deserves a real life one! We truly appreciate you taking your time to give us a great review, it helps us improve and in truly uplifts us! Last but certainly not least, Thank You for coming out and playing "The Village," we hope to see you again when you are in town!

"It Takes a Village"

redman44's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/20/2017

Really enjoyed my time here. Course conditions were excellent, staff absolutely terrific.

Greens are fast, undulating but true. You're gonna need that soft touch on these babies.

Fairways are generally wide enough that a slight miss doesn't put you out of a hole. Water comes into play frequently, but mostly left and right of the fairways. One of the back side holes, however, taunts with water in front of the green and a false front that begs for balls to get wet. Play to the middle back on that one.

Grass driving range, nice chipping and putting greens round out a lovely experience.

Will absolutely return.

Commented on 03/24/2017

5 Star Comment!!!!! So glad you enjoyed your time here. Our maintenance crew is second to none in my opinion and have kept the course phenomenal throughout the Winter! Thank you for your thorough description of the course conditions and praise of the practice facilities! So nice to hear your kind words. We truly appreciate you and look forward to your return!

"Great Course"

Catsailr18's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/05/2017

I have played this course for many years. The layout is fun and challenging. There is some water on the course but easily playable. Most of the staff have been there for years. They are helpful and knowledgeable. From the blue tee's my favorite tee shot is on # 11 & 18. Give this course a try. I believe you will come back to play it again.

Commented on 03/12/2017

Wow! it is good to be loved! Thank you for the fantastic review, the very complimentary words and ringing endorsement, it is truly appreciated! You covered it all, the layout is fun but challenging, many of the staff have been here 10+ years(just can't get rid of us!) and we feel like our customers are our golfing family! Thanks again for your time effort and thoughts, they are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Fun course."

Thomas1283745's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/28/2017

Fun typical south Florida course with excellent staff and fairly well maintained

Commented on 03/01/2017

Fun is what we strive for here! Thank you for such a kind and honest review, we greatly appreciate your time and additionally we appreciate you coming out to play the course. We hope to see you out here again in the near future. Thank you, Have a great day

Knighter01's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/21/2017

I've played Villages about 4 times now, and one thing I can always count on here is smooth rolling greens for almost every hole. One thing I can't count on is the pace of play. Usually a hit or miss here; 3 weeks ago our three some didn't run into a group until last few holes on the back 9 which is perfectly fine if everyone is playing ready golf etc. Yesterday, slow slow slow slow. Seemed like a lot of groups stacked at different tee boxes at once, no ranger in sight to help speed up play. This needs to be addressed, not just here, but any course this time of year while "in season". It does affect the groups personal play and performance as well. Overall, great course and not too challenging, sharpen your wedge game cause most approach shots that is all that's needed. Will be back soon.

Commented on 02/23/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write a kind review. We also thank you for coming out and playing the course on a regular basis! We appreciate you recognizing the fantastic job that Justin, Chris and the entire Maintenance crew do on the entire course. As for pace of play it can certainly be hit and miss. We strive to provide a 4 hour pace and many times that does not happen. Your suggestion of rangers is a very good one and will be taken up with the higher powers. Thanks for your input and support, it is greatly appreciated!

"Very nice course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/21/2017

This is a very nice course that lies between some communities. Broad fairways, very good greens, all in good conditions. After golf sitting on the veranda of the new clubhouse.

Commented on 02/23/2017

Thank you so much for a 5 star rating and being so complimentary of the course! We greatly appreciate your business on and off the golf course, as well as you taking the time to give us a review! Thank you for coming out to the Village, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/20/2017