Reunion Country Club

Medal 72 6602 yards 70.5 135
Match 72 6003 yards 67.5 126
Forward 72 5006 yards 68.4 126
Scorecard for Reunion Country Club
Championship M: 73.4/143 558 442 204 369 359 395 515 194 414 3450 512 186 523 455 222 447 183 379 579 3486 6936
Medal M: 71.2/137 548 417 194 351 344 384 503 178 406 3325 480 142 509 434 192 425 159 367 569 3277 6602
Match M: 68.7/129 W: 74.3/141 524 389 156 308 316 364 469 161 378 3065 401 121 474 399 177 368 144 345 509 2938 6003
Crush M: 66.4/121 W: 71.4/133 430 252 156 308 316 364 457 161 378 2822 401 121 395 357 177 313 144 345 369 2622 5444
Forward M: 64.2/118 W: 68.6/125 430 252 97 243 307 321 457 124 341 2572 387 106 395 357 102 313 115 290 369 2434 5006

Year Built 2001
Greens Bent
Architect Michael Riley (2001)

Caddies Yes
Practice Hole Yes

Greens are suffering right now.

Played Reunion many times. Greens have not recovered from the hot weather yet. Some really patchy areas on many greens. Overall Reunion is still a great value

Marshall without a clue

Today I was in a foursome that went out early, we were behind a threesome that the starter said we would never see because they played super fast. About 1:15 after tee time we were heading to hole 6 and we were stopped by a Marshall and said that we were too far behind the group in front of us. We told her what the starter said but told her we would not waste time. We finished 9 in just under 2 hours and finished the round in 3:45. I forgot why I stopped going to this course, because it is a really fun track. If the staff doesn’t know the rules, then don’t let them go alone. Outside of this same Marshall that I’ve had previous pace issues with, the staff was great. Staff rating reflects.

Range.

The course is amazing and I enjoyed every bit of it the only issue I had was hitting my bucket of balls before my tee time considering the driving range was not set up before my tee time which resulted in me driving around with a bucket of range balls the entire round. Other than that it was great.

Great Staff and course.

Staff was above and beyond . Had a huge issue with GN and they made things right despite the treatment from GN. Was very enjoyable to play there.

Overall experience less than ideal

The course has a nice, challenging layout but I was not impressed with staff and how it was run. The greens were in pretty rough shape. Overall, I was not satisfied and will likely never play there again.

Good course for a great price

Overall the course was in good shape. The greens had been recently sanded, but otherwise they were in great shape. Course has been well taken care of and was beautiful. Great value to play such a nice course. I will definitely be back soon.

Excellent shape

Course was in excellent shape. The greens bit well but were fast, a rare commodity in N Georgia!

reunion

The course is in great shape right now with the bent grass greens stressing a little due to the heat but still rolling fine. A wonderful layout.

Great layout

The course is in great condition even with the greens lightly sanded putts still rolled fast and true. Love this course

Enjoyable as always

Course was in really good condition considering the sever storms that rolled through the night before. Bunkers had not yet been cleaned up from all the rain but other than that the course was in good shape. Greens are a little beat up but still rolling true. I play this course often because I can always count on the greens being in good shape. There are some funky holes out there and if you haven't played the course previously you can get your self in trouble with what you think is a good shot.

Great Course Layout

We’ve played this course multiple times and have never had a bad experience. While the greens are sometimes too soft, it is bentgrass in Georgia, and would rather have deep ball marks than sand.

With that being said, today round was awesome. An amazing storm rolled through for about an hour at 6:30 a.m. Our tee time was pushed back to give agronomy department a chance to set up the course. After about an hour and a half wait, we were the first group off and played in about 3 hours and 45 minutes.

CPO until 10 a.m., but the course drained very well, and by hole 7, we were able to play 90*. Greens rolled very smooth, but were a little slower than they normally are at this course, (I would assume that they were unable to mow this morning because of the lightening and rain). There were very few collection areas that were puddled, and even though the bunkers were skipped, (again, because of the weather), they weren’t washed out, and were playable.

Thank you to the GCS and his staff. Every time we’ve played Reunion, the course has been in immaculate shape. You and your staff put out a top notch product in both sight and playability.

Reunion is one of my favorite courses. The majority of times that I have ever played, the course was always in great shape and the course is a good challenge.

However, on July 21, I played the first 6 HOUR round of gold in my life. I must say there is absolutely no excuse for a round of golf to take six hours to play.

I know this was an unusual day, but somehow, someway, they could have done SOMETHING about the pace of play.

Solid and fun layout!!!

This course is fun and strategic. Not a driver on every hole. Placement is key. The course is a fun layout and in good shape. The greens were slow and soft. Great value, great course and I will be back.

Challenging and Enjoyable

I haven't played this course in a couple of years. On several holes, precise shot placement is required. The fairways were in good condition but the greens haven't completely recovered from being spiked.

reunion

Course is in great shape except for some of the traps due to all the rain. Always a fun place to play.

Great golf course

Love playing this course. Due to the rain my only complaint would be the bunkers. Due to the number of tgembit has to be almost impossible to keep them up when it rains every night. Other than that the course is in great shape. A must play

Only reason why it isn’t a higher rating is because they punched the greens.

Jefferson, Georgia