Year Built 2002
Architect C. Stuart Moore (2002)

Golf Simulator Yes

Decent track

Clubhouse staff was friendly. Booked through teeoff.com & they said they are no longer honoring their deals but would let us go anyways. The course was in pretty good shape even tho it was very dry, nice tee boxes & plenty of roll from the fairway. The greens looked awful but for the most part they rolled fast & somewhat bumpy. They are going to aerate 6/3-5.

One of the nicest in Rutherford county

Champions Run will never disappoint. The greens and course condition is always excellent!

Tennessee Advisor

Small greens, no elevation changes

Played the course yesterday by myself for the first time. The greens were very small and thus difficult to hit even though the fairways were fairly generous. Additionally the course was very firm and it was difficult to hold any sort of chip/pitch near the hole. The hole layouts varied fairly well but all holes were very flat and thus the course wasn't very exciting. Overall it was in good shape, but you can find more interesting courses of comparable quality and price in the Nashville area.

This course was great.

This was my first time playing at this course. I loved this course and will definitely come back again.

Good course!

I enjoyed playing the course! Good layout and be where of the 1st par 3, it looks easy until you hit the pond right behind pin...LOL

thanks for a good time!

good course, some challenging holes

Good course, some of the holes are challenging , water and creeks on many holes. Greens are nice, they do have lots of slope and balls can run off the edges. Staff is friendly, very nice practice area. The day we played no water in coolers to drink.

Very nice - we will definitely go back

The only thing I was disappointed about was how flat the course was (nothing that can be done about that), but In TN I thought there would be more hills. As far as the course, we played from the whites and they were challenging for us seniors. We had 169-189 yd shots into the greens. Next time we will play the gold. The greens will take some time getting used to but we feel we need to for a lot of courses will go that way. Beautiful day, beautiful course, good ball rolling greens, challenging water and sand - you couldn't ask for more.

enjoyable

the fairways were good with very light rough. greens very good quick pace with playable slopes nice breaks to putts. water in play and tree lined areas. Very enjoyable.

Course was in good condition

Champion's Run is an excellent course that can challenge both beginners and scratch golfers. The course was looking beautiful and has incredible drainage. After heavy rains in the days prior to my round, the fairways were in great condition. In that past, I have seen that the tee boxes were in need of some work, but this time they were in excellent shape, as well. Overall, I enjoyed the course, and the staff is always great.

Snobby

When I announced I reserved on GolfNow, I had to endure a 5 minute diatribe by the owner about how much he hates GolfNow and will be canceling the service soon. He complained that he was losing money and that GolfNow customers weren't smart enough to show up on the right days for a tee time and it ruined his tournament schedule. I later learned during the round from my playing partner whom I picked up with that the owner charged me a higher rate on GolfNow than he was charged for twilight. Course was fine. Management was less than cordial and far from welcoming. It will be a long time before I make any sort of an effort to spend my hard-earned dollars there.

Best golf value in the area

The course was in very good condition and we were able to get off on time despite the large groups ahead of us. Slow at the start but soon opened up. A nice challenge for intermediate golfers like me. Greens were in great shape and rolled very well. All in all the best round of golf for the money around the Murfreesboro area. We are going back again soon.

Excellent course with a very friendly staff.

Through Golf Now, I booked a tee time for 2 at Champion's Run. Not too sure we would have ever travelled this far too play had it not been for the Internet Special rate that was offered. Although we went on an afternoon after a rainy morning, the course was in excellent condition. The driving range, chipping green with sand and the practice putting greens were perfect for per game war ups. I would recommend the value of this course for any golfer, as I know we will be back again soon.

Beautiful setting

I enjoy this course. The course is in good shape even with all the rain. Stay away from the treelines, the bugs will eat you alive!

Beautiful views! Signs are needed on the road off of New Salem Highway leading new golfers to the clubhouse.

Greens need attention as they are very pitted and bumpy although pin position was challenging.

great course

best condition ever for this course. greens recovering from maintenance last week.

GOLF NOW --- your review process should be more user friendly.

Great summer time conditions

The greens were recently aerated and were a bit inconsistent, but the overall condition of the course was great. From Tee box to fairway were very consistent and well maintained.

Average course

Greens were quite small and the biggest problem was how the rough and fairway were basically the same cut. The greens were cut poorly. Other than that a decent course. Just very wet if it has rained.

Nice day at Champions Run

If you're looking for a nice wide open course with a laid back staff, Champions Run is for you. Greens were in good shape. Tee boxes and fairways were average. Surrounding area is very scenic. Grab a few buddies and head out there for a nice time.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Highly recommended track

The one and only drawback for me for Champions Run is the drive. Once you get there you can expect to find the best practice facility in the midstate, great instructors and friendly staff, a very challenging but fair track always kept in top condition. Always a great time and a great course at a fair price.

Grass around the green needs cut, but great course.

This is a good course for a golfnow or ezlinks value. The staff has got alot better from the past. The greens seem extremely fast for the most part but the course in good shape. Usually golf every monday there.

College Grove, Tennessee