Blue 72 6982 yards
White 72 6472 yards
Gold 72 5973 yards
Red 72 5442 yards
Scorecard for Champions Run
Blue M: 73.7/127 335 452 164 522 422 426 356 438 414 3529 424 345 572 212 486 354 390 170 520 3473 7002
White M: 70.9/123 302 424 151 462 393 399 332 404 377 3244 389 325 548 188 441 330 360 157 490 3228 6472
Gold M: 68.8/116 264 391 133 430 359 346 319 387 346 2975 373 300 522 154 412 295 329 143 469 2997 5972
Red W: 70.4/115 228 301 99 385 323 313 281 352 313 2595 357 264 502 85 375 273 307 124 442 2729 5324

Year Built 2002
Architect C. Stuart Moore (2002)

Golf Simulator Yes

One of the nicest in Rutherford county

Champions Run will never disappoint. The greens and course condition is always excellent!
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent
Tennessee Advisor

Small greens, no elevation changes

Played the course yesterday by myself for the first time. The greens were very small and thus difficult to hit even though the fairways were fairly generous. Additionally the course was very firm and it was difficult to hold any sort of chip/pitch near the hole. The hole layouts varied fairly well but all holes were very flat and thus the course wasn't very exciting. Overall it was in good shape, but you can find more interesting courses of comparable quality and price in the Nashville area.
Pace of Play Excellent
Off-course amenities Average
Course Layout Fair

This course was great.

This was my first time playing at this course. I loved this course and will definitely come back again.

Good course!

I enjoyed playing the course! Good layout and be where of the 1st par 3, it looks easy until you hit the pond right behind pin...LOL thanks for a good time!
Value for the Money Excellent

good course, some challenging holes

Good course, some of the holes are challenging , water and creeks on many holes. Greens are nice, they do have lots of slope and balls can run off the edges. Staff is friendly, very nice practice area. The day we played no water in coolers to drink.
Value for the Money Average

Very nice - we will definitely go back

The only thing I was disappointed about was how flat the course was (nothing that can be done about that), but In TN I thought there would be more hills. As far as the course, we played from the whites and they were challenging for us seniors. We had 169-189 yd shots into the greens. Next time we will play the gold. The greens will take some time getting used to but we feel we need to for a lot of courses will go that way. Beautiful day, beautiful course, good ball rolling greens, challenging water and sand - you couldn't ask for more.

enjoyable

the fairways were good with very light rough. greens very good quick pace with playable slopes nice breaks to putts. water in play and tree lined areas. Very enjoyable.
Pace of Play Fair
Value for the Money Excellent

Course was in good condition

Champion's Run is an excellent course that can challenge both beginners and scratch golfers. The course was looking beautiful and has incredible drainage. After heavy rains in the days prior to my round, the fairways were in great condition. In that past, I have seen that the tee boxes were in need of some work, but this time they were in excellent shape, as well. Overall, I enjoyed the course, and the staff is always great.

Snobby

When I announced I reserved on GolfNow, I had to endure a 5 minute diatribe by the owner about how much he hates GolfNow and will be canceling the service soon. He complained that he was losing money and that GolfNow customers weren't smart enough to show up on the right days for a tee time and it ruined his tournament schedule. I later learned during the round from my playing partner whom I picked up with that the owner charged me a higher rate on GolfNow than he was charged for twilight. Course was fine. Management was less than cordial and far from welcoming. It will be a long time before I make any sort of an effort to spend my hard-earned dollars there.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Value for the Money Average

Best golf value in the area

The course was in very good condition and we were able to get off on time despite the large groups ahead of us. Slow at the start but soon opened up. A nice challenge for intermediate golfers like me. Greens were in great shape and rolled very well. All in all the best round of golf for the money around the Murfreesboro area. We are going back again soon.

Valid dates: Sep 03, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018
Book this Stay and Play package to enjoy your stay at the Stowe Mountain Lodge which includes 1 round at the exclusive Mountain Course at Spruce Peak (Formerly known as the Stowe Mountain Course) and unlimited rounds at the Stowe Country Club!
14262 Mt. Pleasant Rd., Rockvale, Tennessee, 37153, USA