Style Links
Falcon Lakes Golf Club

Year Built 2002
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Architect Jay Morrish (2002)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Collared golf shirts are preferred No tank tops (sleeveless golf shirts are allowed for female golfers).

Falcon Lakes GC

Great course and in excellent condition. One downside is the rough just off of the fairway is approx 3-4” deep. If you hit the ball in the rough sometimes be prepared for a extended look for the ball

My favorite course

Love this place. Great staff, even better course. Got held up by a group that should have let us through and no marshals to assist. That would be my only complaint

Falcon Lakes

Really enjoyed the layout of this course! Landscape and visuals were great. Overall, course was in okay condition. Some of the fairways had recently had work done to them. All in all they weren’t bad. I give them a 4/5. Tees were in perfect condition. The worst part for me were the greens. They were a little rough and very fast. I’d give them a 2/5. Staff were very nice. Pace of play was good only because we were pretty much the only group playing that afternoon. But, they are one of the few courses in the area that actually has a players assistant roaming the course so my guess is on busy days they do a good job of keeping good pace of play. Practice facilities were great. Huge range with putting and chipping greens and they even had bunkers with practice green. For some, this may seem normal but in the area I play this is very uncommon but a nice thing for avid golfers like myself. All in all this is a fun course with a great layout that is in pretty good condition. I will definitely play there again!

Forgiving fairways and large greens make this course very playable for everyone. Well kept and a great day!

Overall, a very good outing. We did have back to back tee times with 5 people. The pro shop said that after we started and got out on the course that we could meld together as long as we didn't hold up play. The course marshal had a different thought and used no common sense, just the hard line that it is the busy time of year and you can't play a 5-some. The closest golfers were at least two holes behind us and never caught us The threesome ended up catching a group in front and ended up waiting at several holes. Course marshals need to use some common sense and see what is happening on the course, not being so hard lined.

Not such a good GolfNow deal

Arriving early for our 1:30 tee time, we noticed a scramble tournament getting ready to head out on the course. Of course, we caught them on the 3rd hole and for the next 2 hours we waited to hit every shot. Finally, we stopped playing after nine holes so we never saw the back nine die the excessively slow play. Ruined what should have been a wonderful afternoon. I want my money back!!!

Nice

The course is in great shape. Some turf replacement in the fairways from weather but does not affect play. Greens rolling at a good pace and smooth. Lots of additional mowing in taller rough and adjacent areas. Corse looks great!

Still one of my favorites

Still one of the best coarses in KC. Bunkers are raked and greens are rolled. Place is always well maintained.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your patronage and excellent review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

I liked it

Lots under repair.... But great for the money!
Let me know if you find the balls I lost

Not a family course

I spent my Father's Day this year much like many before at the golf course with my son and my buddy i served with in the military. My friend and I have golfed at some of the most beautiful courses across the country and had never experienced what we experienced on Father's Day.

We got the the 4th hole and realized the 4 some behind us were hitting better than us so we let them go ahead. By the time we got to the 5th tee box, bird dog was on point on us saying that there was groups behind us complaining about our rate of play. Mind you, we have never had anyone complain about our speed because we usually let those shooting better than us play through. By the time we got through the front 9, bird dog again on our butts except this time offering us free round of golf should we decide to pack up and not finish the back 9. Any other day we probably would have taken the deal except this was FATHER'S DAY!!! I was trying to enjoy a sport I love with my son and my friend and his daughter. Two Fathers trying to enjoy our holiday.

Needless to say at this point we did not feel wanted and we felt rushed to every shot. I've played this course many times before where it wasn't busy and it was AMAZING! However, if the course is somewhat booked, you can expect someone on your heels barking at you to move it along. Beautiful course. Not family friendly.

Great course that needs some TLC

Played this course for first time since last year, the greens were good and fast, but the fairways had a lot of ground under repair. We really enjoy the layout and will come back, but we will wait for the grounds to heal. We had a higher expectation for the price we paid. We teed off mid-morning, it was a 5 hour round, not fun. Get an early tee time here !

Not in the best condition

Huge chunks of grass have been removed on almost every hole, and the rest of the fairways weren't in the best condition. I have always liked this course, but they probably shouldn't be charging full price, in it's current condition.

Great Day!

Course was in excellent shape. I was put off the back nine first as I played as a single and the front was congested with groups of 3 & 4. Thanks! Was supposed to hook up with a twosome but they were late and I was allowed to go it alone....very relaxing!! Pace of play was great even when I came upon a group of 4. Let me play through, no problem. Very nice of them. Would play this course again and again!

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020