Style Executive
Slope N/A
Rating N/A
Pheasant Run Golf Course (MO)

Year Built 1999

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

Conditions could use some improving cant complain for the price. It was mid summer and heavy course traffic. It's a good coarse for playing your short game.

Make time to play this one

Greeted by friendly helpful staff. Then play on a course with a scenic, fair and challenging layout. Three sets of tees to choose from let’s you set up your own level of difficulty. Mostly par 3’s so the greens have a few ball marks but, other than that, worth making a trip to. Fun course to walk or ride.

Commented on 06/28/2020

We're so glad you enjoyed our staff, and our scenic course. We cannot wait to have you back on the course again soon!

Father's day

Had quite the crowd. Will be coming back to try again.

Commented on 06/28/2020

We look forward to you coming back again soon!

waste of time and money

paid for a 950 tee time, 18 holes with cart. Arrived and they didn’t have enough carts and would not refund me my cart fee. So I decided to walk. Did not get to tee off till well after 10 as their were 3 groups in front of me. I waited for a minimum of 15min every single time to hit the ball. It is primarily a par three course. Took myself (1 person) three hours to complete 9 holes. I left after 9 holes and they would not refund my other 9 holes or give me a rain check. Will not be back

Commented on 06/17/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 06/17/2020

Hello, Tguns. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 05/07/2020

Thank you for rating us 4 stars!

Driving Range

I have not used this practice range for over ten years due to the poor old range balls that are provided. I went there this weekend only because my normal driving ranges were closed. The price for a large bucket was $2 - $4 higher than the other ranges i frequent. I would bet that these are the same range balls that I hit ten years ago when I was last here. I don't expect range balls to be equivalent to balls normally used to play with but these balls were filthy, cut and just plain dead. For the prices you are charging spend a little money and purchase some new balls.

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Frustrated!!

I was one of only a few people playing this course this morning. However, I had the landscape/mowers following me on every hole. This would be fine if they were to shut the mowers off while I was trying to hit my balls, but that was not the case. I felt like I was being rushed all day by not other golfers, but the landscape crew. I understand that maintenance must be done daily, but why didn’t they start me on back 9 where no other people were at(including maintenance). I have played here many times, and most times have been enjoyable, but today was a horrible experience.

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hello Ninja636. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We apologize your round was not up to our or your standard. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Commented on 06/28/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to rate us 4 stars! We look forward to having you back here again soon!

Commented on 06/22/2020

Hello, Skone25. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Commented on 06/09/2020

Hi SkratchG. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (636) 379-0099 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Pheasant Run Golf Course!

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hello Jasen. Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We did see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We encourage you to reach out to our team in the golf shop, as we always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Canceled Round

They canceled our round because of rain, even though there was a sunny sky. I was then told that they will not turn the lights on if they don’t have 10 people on the course.

Weather conditions: light rain 72* radar clear at 8pm

Commented on 06/01/2020

Hello. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Commented on 04/21/2020

Thanks so much for the rating!

Commented on 03/05/2020

Hi kylefrump. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Great place to work on your short game - for a hefty price.

Pros:
- 15 of the 18 holes are par 3s, giving you a chance to get to know your pitching wedge.
- Cold water and ball cleaners provided frequently.
- Lights on course allow play at night.
- Easy to get to given its location.
- Easy to navigate - plenty of signs.
- Tee times seemed to be spaced out pretty well, considering how busy they were on the Saturday we went.

Cons:
- Price - $33 for 18 holes on a par 3 course is too high. You can play full-size courses for this price.
- The greens were in rough shape, many of them. I would think more attention would be paid to them since this is such a small course.
- Some of the bunkers were significantly dried out. Our group wouldn't even play out of them for fear of breaking a club. Some of them didn't even offer rakes to cover your tracks after playing out of them.
- Some tee boxes were tough to get a tee into. This isn't a big deal since often you'd just need a tee head to set the ball on for your iron.
- The location was busy/noisy. Between the nearby highway and soccer fields nearby it felt like we were on an over-sized mini putt putt course than a true golf course.
- No shade. Be prepared to stand in the sun most of the time you're out there.

TL;DR/Summary - All in all, it's a neat little course that's close to quite a few homes, making it convenient to get a quick round of 9 in or even 18 holes without dedicating a full morning/evening. However, for the price, I cannot recommend it. You're better off driving out a bit to play a full course for the same price. It's great that you get to work on your short game here with an abundance of par 3s (some below 100 yards), but for the cost, I would prefer to play somewhere that offers a better value.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hello u331575317. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Tee times

Need to space out tee times better. We had to let 4 parties play through on the front nine alone.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello jsczesniak. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Good practice course

A great place to practice your short game 15 holes are part threes the other three are par fours so you do get to use the driver a few times not the prettiest course but as I said good for practice

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi Bmarquart59! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Weldon Spring, Missouri