Style Executive
Pheasant Run Golf Course (MO)

Year Built 1999

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Great place to work on your short game - for a hefty price.

Pros:
- 15 of the 18 holes are par 3s, giving you a chance to get to know your pitching wedge.
- Cold water and ball cleaners provided frequently.
- Lights on course allow play at night.
- Easy to get to given its location.
- Easy to navigate - plenty of signs.
- Tee times seemed to be spaced out pretty well, considering how busy they were on the Saturday we went.

Cons:
- Price - $33 for 18 holes on a par 3 course is too high. You can play full-size courses for this price.
- The greens were in rough shape, many of them. I would think more attention would be paid to them since this is such a small course.
- Some of the bunkers were significantly dried out. Our group wouldn't even play out of them for fear of breaking a club. Some of them didn't even offer rakes to cover your tracks after playing out of them.
- Some tee boxes were tough to get a tee into. This isn't a big deal since often you'd just need a tee head to set the ball on for your iron.
- The location was busy/noisy. Between the nearby highway and soccer fields nearby it felt like we were on an over-sized mini putt putt course than a true golf course.
- No shade. Be prepared to stand in the sun most of the time you're out there.

TL;DR/Summary - All in all, it's a neat little course that's close to quite a few homes, making it convenient to get a quick round of 9 in or even 18 holes without dedicating a full morning/evening. However, for the price, I cannot recommend it. You're better off driving out a bit to play a full course for the same price. It's great that you get to work on your short game here with an abundance of par 3s (some below 100 yards), but for the cost, I would prefer to play somewhere that offers a better value.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Hello u331575317. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Tee times

Need to space out tee times better. We had to let 4 parties play through on the front nine alone.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello jsczesniak. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Good practice course

A great place to practice your short game 15 holes are part threes the other three are par fours so you do get to use the driver a few times not the prettiest course but as I said good for practice

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi Bmarquart59! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 07/31/2019

Hello, sherrib. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Pheasant Run Golf Course!

Decent little party 3

Tight, busy, but enjoyable. Listen/Lookout for PARRR!

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hi MagicMarco! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Course was is good shape after a couple inches rain the night before. Pace of play was good. My wife's first time ever playing. We had a great time

Commented on 07/19/2019

Your feedback is important to us, dsbowtie. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Hello, u000004444969. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 06/14/2019

Hello, u000001641542. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Repeat player

The course is good for a par 3, a couple par 4’s can test you. My only issue is the price. For a small Par 3 course to be as much/more as several local full size courses seems excessive. I’ve played Saint Peter’s, Wentzville, Bear Creek, etc for less than Pheasant Run, so the value is my only deterrent from playing again soon.

Commented on 05/30/2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

This place is an overpriced joke

2nd time I’ve booked a tee time online and arrived only to be told there isn’t enough players on the course to keep the lights on.. 2 other players were wanting to play.. several carts leaving the 10th hole where we would’ve started for 9 holes.. last time I came I was blocked by a large group getting lessons and high school practice. Always an issue with this place.. course is never in very good condition for what they charge.. go play Heritage of Hawks Ridge if you can play before dark.

Commented on 05/30/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry you didn't have a positive experience with us. We hope to improve in the future, so hopefully your next experience is 5 stars.

Great practice course

The course itself was in pretty good shape. The greens on some holes needed a little attention. There was good cold water and ball cleaners at various points which was very nice. Also had a little trouble with one of the carts....don’t know what the problem was but grabbed another and on my way. Great day!!

Commented on 05/17/2019

Hiu000005164544. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pheasant Run Golf Course.

Overpriced

I actually like playing here, but I'm just not going to spend $30 to do it. Most times I can find a full course price for much cheaper. When I do play here it's usually pretty slow going. It is great they are open at night, however it seems they really don't want you to play at night. Again its a fun little par 3 course but they need to lower the price by like $10 per round before me and my buddies go back.

Course needed some water,

the ground was so hard you could not put a tee in the ground, and you had to hit the ball short to make get on the green

Response from on 07/19/2018:
Thank you for leaving us great feedback! We'll pass this along to our maintenance team.
Response from on 07/02/2018:
We're so pleased that you and your grandson had a great time! We look forward to your next round with us!

Good value for the money.

A friendly staff, clean and well-kept course layout and a good mix of hole difficulty make this course a very good value for the money.

Response from on 06/21/2018:
Thank you for leaving us such a nice four-star review! We're so pleased that we could provide a fun experience for you and we hope you'll be back soon.

Horrible pace, very overbooked

It took 2 hours to play the front 9. When we got to the back 9 there was 4 more carts just tearing off in front of us. I just stopped playing even though I payed for 18. Don’t recommmend it unless you have 4 hours to play a 2 hour course

Response from on 06/19/2018:
We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your round. However, the national average for an 18-hole round is 4 hours.

Good value

People always let you play through. The only thing I don’t like is how they water the greens right as you’re teeing off. Really hard to judge speeds when they look wet.

Response from on 06/19/2018:
Thank you for the helpful feedback! We'll absolutely let our grounds crew know.
Response from on 05/18/2018:
Thank you for providing feedback!

Beautiful day, rough experoence

It was a Sunday afternoon with very nice weather and there was 1 person to handle chevking people in, the bar, and making food and he did the best he could, but sems like a day you would be staffed a little better. Also, maybe I should have known but I didn't since I've never played there before, but it is a par 3 course with a couple holes stretched a bit and called par 4s. Had I known that, I would not have paid $28 to play it when several other nicer full course options were available for just a couple dollars more. All things considered, I don't think I will be returning.

Response from on 05/01/2018:
We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your round with us. We certainly apologize if we were understaffed for your visit. We appreciate your feedback and we'll absolutely pass that long to our management.
Response from on 05/01/2018:
Thank you for the helpful feedback!
Weldon Spring, Missouri
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Saint Peters, Missouri
Saint Peters, Missouri
Lake St Louis, Missouri

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900