Renditions Golf Course is a unique layout that features replicas of holes from U.S. Open or PGA Championship venues. Given each hole is modeled after holes from around the world, the course offers plenty of variety ranging from parkland to links. Holes six through nine are replicas of Augusta National's famous Amen Corner. Like their inspiration, Renditions' versions are a formidable test. The golf course offers a round unlike any other. Nowhere else would you be able to get a taste of golf's most well known courses all in one place. After several hundred trees were added to the landscape, which was formerly the site of a sand mining operation, it was completely transformed into the perfect setting for golf, enhanced even further by the Patuxent River that flows nearby.

Renditions Golf Course Grand Slam Experience

Year Built 2002
Architect David D. Edsall (2002)

Dress code For Gentlemen, the preferred attire typically consists of a collared golf shirt, dress slacks or Bermuda length shorts and non-metal spiked golf shoes.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Maryland (2018 #20)

Fun layout, rough greens

Overall I always enjoy playing this course. Amen corner from Augusta national and TPC Sawgrass 17 are great replica holes. The conditions of the Teeboxes, fairways and rough were in pretty good condition but the greens were not in as good of condition. So many ball marks, both fresh and old, distract you from just being able to putt. I spent 3 to 4 minutes on every green fixing ball marks and removing debris from my line. Overall it is a good round of golf.

Not worth the Money

We arrive at the course only to find out it was cart path only. We also were uncharged to ride in individual carts. We were a foursome and were provided to carts. None of us are related or live in same household. This is dangerous and contributes to the spread of the Corona Virus. We were also charged an addition fee even though our price quote included carts. This is a shameless practice of uncharging for single carts at 25 dollars a pop. Just scandalous

Terrible start

I showed up to the course to find my two buddies waiting. I went and paid inside. Came out looking for my cart. The single they paired us with was on the tee. Told the starter he didn’t want to play with us. Teed off and left. I asked to get a cart since we were going off next. The starter told me I had to go inside and talk to the manager. They told me I had to pay 25$ for an additional cart. Most of the courses I play won’t let you ride with some us you came together. Now I have to pay an additional 25$ just to play the course I already paid for. I told them I would never be returning to this Bush-league amateur hour course in my life. It was in terrible shape. Burnt out fairways and rough. Greens looked like you were putting on gravel. I would be embarrassed to take friends from outside the area there

First and last!

For the money, this course should be in better shape. Far more courses in DMV are in way better shape after no play for a few months due to pandemic closures. Pace of play is dreadful, and cart path only doesn’t help. No single riders regardless of current COVID conditions. Do yourselves a favor, find another course, do not waste your time and money. Not worth it!

Not being maintained...

We played here a couple years ago and it was fun and challenging. I had a friend from out of town here this week and it was a central place to meet. The concept is still kind of cool...but it's just in bad shape. Some of the greens were almost unplayable with areas just dead and mud. Many of the bunkers were also almost unplayable - and I found enough of them to know. I play at some local county courses that are in better shape. They were working on a hole and just left some gear lying in front of the green. Of course I hit a decent shot...drive up and it had landed in the hole. Sorry...but I expected more.

Nice course; poor tee boxes and terrible rangers; won't be back

This is a fun course to play and the fairways and greens were in nice shape. Greens were fairly fast and rolled true, but there were a fair amount of unrepaired ball marks. Two complaints: first, the tee boxes are not level. Basically they are crowned and I teed off in the flatest area regardless of where the tee markers were actually placed. Very annoying for a course of this caliber and cost. However this was a minor fault compared to my other complaint: slow play. We were stuck behind a group that was way behind pace. When we flagged down a ranger, he indicated he had already spoken to the group twice about slow play, and that they refused to close the gap. The ranger actually suggested to us that we skip a hole and jump ahead of them, as if the appropriate solution for a difficult, slow group was for me to skip a part of my golf experience. Sad thing is that my group ended up doing that very thing so that we would be able to finish our round by dark, which we barely did. Only thing I regret is being too impatient by the time I was done to track down a manager and register my complaint.

Terrible - don’t play this!

Pace of play is so awful. And the forced us to play with as a foursome, but stacked twosomes all around us so it was a cluster on the course. Extremely rude staff.

Out of towner

Got there early and your able to hit balls on the range no extra charge which was nice. Teamed with some locals. Great guys. Course fairways were excellent. Course greens were needing more attention for sure. Still lots of sand on them from aragagating. GPS on carts a plus. Course lay out was excellent. Staff on their toes got carts with names on them and your ready to go. Hole 5 and 12 had snacks and drinks and even some beer if you want. Some wet spots on course. Course is somewhat open. But still have to keep it close or in the fairway. Will play again for sure. And loved the replica masters holes. Enjoyed very well.

Championship Golf

What a great course. Layout is challenging but rewarding. Quality of how well the course is kept is surpassed only by its customer service. From the clubhouse staff to snack shack manager....top notch all the way around!

Great Sunday

Course in great condition!!!

Decent course, awful staff and safety

The course is fine with Amen corner and the TPC 13th being the highlight. I recommend the actual course and quickly realized top courses have A LOT of green side water hazards.

I write this review out of major frustration with the staff and particularly the approach to the current pandemic. 1. They charge extra for a cart if you don't want to ride with a friend, for obvious reasons during COVID. I found this unfathomable and something other courses don't do. If there is a cart shortage, come up with another solution or call it out on your site. Don't charge for it. Makes you seem like you're profiting off COVID 2. No precautions by the staff, especially the guy inside where masks are required ringing you up without a mask. Literally every person I spoke with on the staff seemed rude.

Other negatives - despite consistent heat, course was soggy in lots of places. Even on a weekday, our round took 4.5 hours. Will not be back despite fairly cool golf experience.

Yikes

I play 2-3 times a week and am very familiar with all the courses in the DMV. I had a few bad experience here in 2012-14, but thought I’d give it another try after so much time off. It was a terrible mistake.

This course is always, ALWAYS wet. You can take that to the bank., and cart path only is the norm. The roughs are patchy crab grass, and the greens are uneven and patchy. Never seen so much dirt on a course anywhere in my life, and got through 9 holes in 2:40 before packing it in. The feel of the course is just kinda of... sad. No naturally beauty to behold- lots of thick swampy new-growth forest, stagnant water, and some cleared-out sections with new homes going up. The holes don’t create any natural flow of play, and there are long drives between most holes.

I don’t normally notice course staff either way- people who want to work at golf courses are generally laid back and enjoy the game. But 3 of the 5 people I interacted with here seemed unhappy. The course marshall, in particular, was incredibly rude.

Thanks to the bar staff- they were awesome!

Enjoy playing there

Always enjoy playing Renditions. Course in really good shape. Staff very friendly. Comment, in these times let people take separate carts if they don't live with each other and don't charge them for it. Most courses are accommodating this for now. I will continue to play and support Renditions. Waitress very friendly.

Super impressed

Pace of play is huge for me. No issues here at all. Course in great condition as well. A little soggy in a few places due to recent rain but overall an A+.

It is and still a good course ..

Great course anytime you can get a break in the price . Don’t believe it’s at the level of a hundred dollars, but between 50 & 60.. it’s a bargain

Great idea - VERY poor execution given the price point

For $100 a round weekend Tee time... this place should be in far, FAR better shape. My local muni that costs $40 is in better shape, by a country mile. And this was post 2 month break from golf covid condition ??? When you have the most time with no play to get this place in primo condition?? Wonder what this place looks like on Labor Day weekend.

Don’t waste your money on this place - seriously, don’t do it. It’s a total money grab and marketing gimmick !!! They know it’s crap - so they make the greens extremely fast, but they are looking fairly unhealthy..

Challenging and Fun Track

I play here whenever I get the opportunity. Even as an 18 handicap I can still score. Range is off the mats vs turf. Good bar and grill. Fully stocked pro shop. Full Snack/Beer shack at the turn is very convenient. Roaving cafe'/beer cart as well. Carts include GPS with hole flyover and selectable yardage.

Upper Marlboro, Maryland