Staff Friendliness

Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.
Coyote Springs Golf Club
Scorecard for Coyote Springs Golf Club
Black M: 76.8/149 417 575 228 444 585 393 481 233 439 3795 438 564 185 424 450 375 607 170 463 3676 7471
Blue M: 72.8/144 374 518 185 420 539 368 418 219 410 3451 383 542 164 401 413 345 578 155 375 3356 6807
White M: 70.6/139 W: 77.4/148 343 483 163 359 516 343 394 196 346 3143 358 517 122 378 387 325 525 140 320 3072 6215
Gold M: 65.5/121 W: 73.0/139 343 448 163 359 429 276 306 163 346 2833 300 485 122 325 352 325 503 140 320 2872 5705
Red M: 69.8/131 W: 69.8/131 277 448 127 298 429 276 306 163 281 2605 300 485 107 325 352 276 503 100 235 2683 5288

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

19th Hole Specials 1

Great Track

I love this course and definitely worth the hour plus drive from Vegas. Course was in great shape minus a couple of poor bunkers. Pace of play was spot on. Only complaint is the distance from clubhouse to first tee. Also, if you sign up for the all you can play you still have to trek all the way back just to tell someone you;'re going to replay. Sounds funny but at 12:00pm in Vegas in July there's no one on the course. Not even the starter, so who's it bothering to just keep playing? It took us over 40 minutes just to get to the clubhouse to say we're going to play more holes.
Off-course amenities Average
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 08/16/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star review, as well as your feedback! We truly appreciate your dedication to playing at Coyote Springs Golf Club, as well as value your feedback regarding the course layout and bunkers. Your comments have been shared with our staff for any potential improvements. We hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon!
u000005812019
Commented On 08/13/2018
5 minutes to drive in / 20 plus minutes trying to replay at the desk / 5 minutes to drive back. Not rocket science here. Just a wasted 30 plus minutes when you can turn around right there after 18. Like i said, like the course hate this policy.
longball1047
Commented On 08/13/2018
I was just out there and called the shop after finishing 18. It only takes a few minutes to drive in though, not sure where you went for the other 35 minutes.
longball1047
Commented On 08/13/2018
I was just out there and I just called them after finishing. It only takes a few minutes to drive in though, not sure where you went for the other 35 minutes.
Off-course amenities Good
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 07/02/2018:
Thank you for the 5-stars! Come back to Coyote Springs Golf Club for another great round soon.

Coyote Springs

I have played this course every June for the last 5 years on a buddy trip to Mesquite. Course has always been in good shape when we played, greens are tough as are most Nicklaus greens. The only problem we had this year was the bunkers are in poor shape, liners sticking out of the sand in most of them. Worst I have ever seen them. They need to address that. Club house is still a trailer and there is still nothing out in the area except the course. Worth the trip from Vegas in my opinion. I will play there again next June.
Staff Friendliness Average
Off-course amenities Poor
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 06/21/2018:
Robert, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the 4-stars. We truly appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years, and your comments regarding our bunkers will be shared with our staff for any necessary improvements. We look forward to having you back for an even better round next summer!

A Great Nicklaus Layout

Played here on Father's Day and the wind blew a good 30 MPH. This is by far one of the best designed courses I've ever played and I've played a few of Jack's courses before. Strategically placed bunkers off the tee and greens that if you're not in the right level or location you are looking at a 3 putt. From the 1st tee to the 18th green you'll need to really think your way around this course...no grip it and rip it for sure. Can't wait to go back and play here on a calm day!
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for your 5-star review and kind feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the day with us. Book another round at Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon.

Fantastic Course

Ever since I drove past this course a few years ago I have been wanting to play here and I finally got my chance over Father's Day weekend. I have to say I was not dissapointed. The weather was great , but windy and temperature was in the low 90's. The staff was friendly and very helpful that just added to the enjoyment and the course was even better. The layout I thought was fair, but challenging. I love having options off the tee and the fairways are very generous with its landing areas. The course was in great shape, fairways, greens and even the bunkers were a joy to play out of. I cannot wait to play it again if I am in the Las Vegas area.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 07/02/2018:
Thank you for the truly kind feedback and 5-stars! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we're happy to hear you enjoyed getting to play our course and we can't wait to welcome you back for another round soon.
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 06/19/2018:
Thank you for the great feedback and 5-stars! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first golf experience with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we look forward to seeing you back on the course soon. Thank you for choosing to golf with us!

Great round a lot of challenging shots

Course was ariated less then 2 weeks before. Fairways in very good shape as were the tee boxes. Greens needed another 4 days or so to be back to normal. Love to play here and look forward to the next time
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 06/07/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 5-stars! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we truly appreciate your understanding regarding our recent aerification and look forward to having you back for an even better round soon. We value your dedication to playing our course!

Wow

If you’re looking for a beautiful track , with 360* views , a test on each hole , a legends design , and a staff that is friendly helpful and gives you an experience to walk away with this is the spot! Definitely Nevada’s hidden gem
Course Layout Excellent
Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 05/31/2018:
Thank you for the kind feedback and 5-stars. On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we truly value your comments as we are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience! We can't wait to welcome you back for another round soon.

Course condition

It was disheartening to drive an hour to find out that the greens were punched 2days prior. What a waste of a good walk. The putter never left the bag after the first hole. Is it too much to ask that they post this and let me decide to come out? I’ve played this course before and it’s an awesome track with great staff. The greens condition accounts for the low ratings.
Off-course amenities Average
Course Conditions Fair
Value for the Money Fair
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 05/16/2018:
We apologize for your rough experience here at Coyote Springs. It appears you may have missed our aerification notice (a small red icon and notice within your tee time notes) when you were booking on GolfNow. Not to worry, we want to have you back! Please feel free to reach out to karl.larcom@coyotesprings.com and he will set up your next round at Coyote Springs as his guest. If you are looking for the best conditions, it's probably best to wait until the end of the month to take advantage of this offer. We apologize for any misunderstanding but appreciate your continued support at Coyote Springs!

Fascinating course out in the desert.

Slow round due to distances geeen to tee. Generous of the tees, but challenging around the greens. Disconnect between course/ price and facilities i.e. trailers for pro shop, food and beverage and on-course washrooms. Surprised the golf carts were gas not electric and one died in group ahead of us.
Staff Friendliness Good
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Fair
Course Layout Excellent
Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 05/23/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars. Your comments are truly appreciated by our staff for any potential improvements as we are committed to providing you with a valuable golf experience here at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We hope you were still able to enjoy your first round with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another soon!

Valid dates: Aug 13, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019