Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.

Coyote Springs Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Tennis

Great Condition

Range was closed today. A little disappointed, because I need to get the swing going. Course was in great shape. A little slow for a single, but to be expected. Great value.

Get Here 2020!!!

This course is a MUST play if you're in Vegas or Mesquite! Make the trip - It's worth it. This course is in PRISTINE condition right now. My only knock- driving range is closed temporarily due to COVID!

There is not a flat lie on this course, or a flat putt. Bring your A game....Good luck. Guarantee you - you'll wanna come back!!!!

Favorite Course!

What a fun challenging course! The greens and fairways are well maintained and the design is amazing. I'll definitely be playing here again.

Great course!

Coyote springs is a ways north of Vegas kinda in the middle of nowhere. Depending on how long you're staying in Vegas to golf but it would not be a first choice for me. Glad I got to play it though. Very tough course with very undulating greens. Greens are very tricky. Course was in great shape. Friendly staff.

Commented on 03/04/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating and taking the time to visit us, Zp9YdhTso2CHX5X26Mzn! We're glad you enjoyed your recent round. Please join us again soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

Commented on 03/02/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! Join us for another round soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club.

Vegas Baby

Jack's course design n it is always tough. Greens fast n undulating, fairways uneven, water is every where. Just a tough wonderful track. Shot 102 n always feel if I break 100 I played well

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We appreciate your 5-star review and hope you join us for another round soon!

Gas Caddy’s disturb the joy of Great Landscape

Super friendly personnel.
the course was just maintained so a lot of fairways were having particles on it.
The carts smelled pretty bad due to the exhaust fumes.

Commented on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your 4-star rating, u314159792662. We appreciate your understanding regarding our recent course maintenance and have passed along all of your feedback to the teams in charge for potential improvements. We hope to welcome you back to Coyote Springs Golf Club for an even better experience soon!

Just awesome

Amazing course. In great shape. staff was amazing and super friendly. Highly recommend

Commented on 02/18/2020

Hi DRock0188, we truly appreciate you leaving a recommendation and rating us 5-stars! We look forward to having you back at Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon.

Great Layout

First time playing Coyote Springs on Jan. 30th. I would recommend first time players have a personal GPS or Range Finder, even though most sprinkler heads are marked with yardages to green, we found the ones we looked at more had no yardage then the ones that were marked. The only other concern comes more from the patrons then the course staff, other players really struggled with raking traps and fixing ball marks. Other than this we found the course to be a great layout and in good condition for January. We will definitely return on our next golf trip.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi rkurtz, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. We're going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make any necessary improvements, but we're so glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit with us! Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club and we hope to welcome you back for an even better round soon.

Beautiful Views

The view are incredible and the place is absolutely beautiful.
Unlimited range balls was a nice touch and also bottled water available whenever you wanted it.

We started as a twosome and paired up with the guys behind us after three holes because we were waiting on the threesome in front of us quite a bit. Luckily we had a foursome because we still waited.

The course was in good shape but not real green. The greens were fast and in nice shape but super hard... the ball skipped off and wouldn't bite. All of the greens are undulated and there is literally no place to land your ball without it rolling into a low spot or rolling off the green entirely. Most of the pins were in the most difficult places and were very unrealistic even for a single digit handicapper like the 3 guys who I played with. For a mid handicapper it becomes no fun which will not bring people back.
Plenty of room in the fairways but some pretty deep bunkers and lots of waste bunkers.
There is a very small clubhouse which is not real fancy.
We didn't hang around to find out about food or drinks.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi USPSANancy, thank you for taking the time to review the course. However, we're very sorry to hear that your recent visit was anything short of 5-stars. Your comments have been passed along to our staff for any potential improvements as customer feedback is very valuable to us. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you would like to address any concerns further, but we hope we have the chance to welcome you all back for a better golf experience in the future.

Simply Amazing

Golfers this gets a 5 star rating. You will be greeted in the parking lot and welcomed to the course by friendly staff. The course is just amazing. Great shape, don’t be fooled by the wide fairways. You have to pick your spots to get the roll out. The greens are treacherous and fast! I mean super fast. Check with the starter for breaking putts from being on the east or west side of greens. Be humble out here or this course will humble you in a hurry! Do yourself a favour, hang a right at 18 and play it from the tips just simply for the view! You’ll thank me for it. But go left side of fairway as the carry is long and cut it in as there is a scary trap on the right if you are short or of course the large pond! Lol. The value for this course is unbeatable. Enjoy.

Commented on 01/17/2020

u000004396421, thank you for your kind words and 5-star review! We truly appreciate your comments and hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

Can't wait for spring.

Great course, great staff. It's winter and the grass isn't growing. There's lies that are just too tight on this tough a course. In a few months this course will be as good as any around. As long As your hear, you should play it twice. Replay rounds are available.

Commented on 03/02/2020

Thank you for the 4-star review and taking the time to share your great feedback with us. Join us for another round soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

Challenging

This course is a nice course but not sure it is worth the 1 hour drive. Great weather here but beware if you golf when hot or windy. Middle of no where so winds could be bad and no trees for shade. The fairways are wide and forgiving. The greens were fast and very sloping. I never figured out the greens. The sand was excellent and fluffy not rocky. For Dec course was in good shape. To be honest this course is just too tough for my handicap. Too long and greens too tough for me. But for a low handicapper it is worth a try,

Commented on 12/12/2019

Hi tominiowa, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 4-stars. However, we do aim for a 5-star experience so we always welcome this kind of feedback for potential improvements. Your comments have been shared with our staff, and we value your input. Thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club.

Excellent Shape

Oversees is almost fully in, course was in very nice shape, greens were rolling nice.

Commented on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating, woody8586! We're so glad you enjoyed your round. Please book another one with us soon, and thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club!

California Advisor

Great day at Coyote Springs

Although it's a bit of a distance from Vegas, always enjoy playing here Course is always in good shape and a fun play, scenery is pleasing, never any crowds or traffic, and an excellent value for the money. Make the trip to Coyote Springs. It'll be worth it.

Commented on 11/27/2019

Your feedback is truly important to us, hacksalot03. Thank you for sharing your great golf experience, and we look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club.

challanging course

I enjoyed the course layout. Typical Nicklaus course which favors a fade on most holes

Commented on 11/22/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review and feedback on our layout! We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great day at Coyote Springs

Absolutely love this course. It was in breatshape, as it has been every time I've played it. I was able to get out earlier than my tee time and flew around the course. The green were really quick today, very challenging. I always appreciate the friendliness of the staff.

Commented on 11/14/2019

bpaynewi, thank you for your kind words and support! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club.

Worth a drive to the middle of nowhere

Parking was scarce and not many trees to provide shade. There wasn't any electric vehicle charging station.
Due to the late tee time, I was warned that I probably wouldn't get a full 18 in before sunset - fair enough.

The driving range had unlimited balls in decent condition and plenty of targets to shoot for. Cart parking was a bit awkward. I recommend spending extra time on the practice green. It is very representative of what you will encounter. on the course. The starter let me know when to check in and where. The cart was basic (gas powered / no gps) but had 6 bottles of water and plenty of opportunities to refill around he course. The beverage cart made one appearance on the front 9 only.

The corse condition was great and looked amazing - except the greens. The greens were a bit soft and looked worn from all the days traffic. I think the green conditions cost me about 4 strokes. The rest of the course was no-frills and very challenging.

I ended up skipping holes 13-15 in order to play the final 3 holes before sunset. The marshal helped squeeze me between two groups.

One word of caution for anyone that wants to walk - be advised there is alot of elevation changes and probably 2 miles of extra ground to cover between holes. You will get an amazing workout carrying a full bag.

Commented on 11/13/2019

Hi vulgrBrian, thank you so much for the 4-star review and valuable feedback. We aim for a 5-star experience so your comments have been shared with our staff for any potential improvements, but we're glad to hear you still enjoyed your recent round with us. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club and come back soon!

Valid dates: Sep 01, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021