Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.

Scorecard for Coyote Springs Golf Club
Black M: 76.8/149 417 575 228 444 585 393 481 233 439 3795 438 564 185 424 450 375 607 170 463 3676 7471
Blue M: 72.8/144 374 518 185 420 539 368 418 219 410 3451 383 542 164 401 413 345 578 155 375 3356 6807
White M: 70.6/139 W: 77.4/148 343 483 163 359 516 343 394 196 346 3143 358 517 122 378 387 325 525 140 320 3072 6215
Gold M: 65.5/121 W: 73.0/139 343 448 163 359 429 276 306 163 346 2833 300 485 122 325 352 325 503 140 320 2872 5705
Red W: 69.8/131 277 448 127 298 429 276 306 163 281 2605 300 485 107 325 352 276 503 100 235 2683 5288

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

Great Day!

Outstanding round of golf! Challenging but fun course! Staff was wonderful! Would make the drive again to play this course!

Commented On 03/18/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback on our course & staff here at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We truly appreciate the support! Check out your review shared on our Facebook page and come back soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Great course, worth the drive

Great course, challenging and the staff makes it very enjoyable. Definitely recommend it.

Commented On 03/18/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback on our course & staff here at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We truly appreciate the support and recommendation! Come back soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Great course, great value

Beautiful course in middle of nowhere. It’s a Nicklaus design so expect it to play difficult, but it’s a tremendous track. No frills clubhouse, but friendly staff. Nothing but positive things to say about everyone I met. Finished in about 4 hrs 15 mins.

Commented On 03/04/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback on our course & staff! We truly appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you had a positive experience with us. We can't wait to have you back at Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon! #CoyoteSpringsGC

Commented On 02/07/2019

Thanks for the 5-stars! We can't wait to welcome you back to Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Tough Go .. But great experience

We played this as a Hot Deal and received free replay due to pace of play. The first day we played we were 40 minutes late teeing off and a 6 some was out on the course. This made for a miserable time and we did not even finish before dark. Kudos to the course for issuing an apology and a free replay.

The days we played were perfect to golf with almost no wind. The course has first rate practice facilities, I would say they were one the best that I have ever seen. The course is truly a test of golf, with a 149 rating from the tips (7400 yds) A 144 from the blues (6800 yds) , 139 from the whites (6200 yds), The fairways were pure, the traps well maintained and the greens rolled true.

This is a Nicklaus design with severely undulating greens and penal collection areas. They are well bunkered with multiple collection areas, any shot that was not 100% pure would roll off the greens and often times go 30-35 yds away into a collection area or a bunker.

The toughest greens I have ever played. But it was fun. The course is about 50 minutes outside downtown Vegas but worth the trip. Finally enjoy the great layout and supreme grander of the course, It will humble most golfers.

Commented On 02/14/2019

Duane, thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars. We truly appreciate your patience & understanding regarding your first round with us, and we hope we were able to provide you with an improved golf experience! Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Excellent Layout, serene

I played Coyote Springs in January 2019. Although the weather was somewhat cold and the wind would go from 15 MPH to 0 MPH, I had an absolutely great time at this course. I was worried about being able to keep the ball on the course due to being surrounded by the desert, but there is actually a lot of room to hit the ball, you just can't tell that from the tees. The bunkers are more of an issue than missing fairways. But, I was just in love with this place, and will definitely come here again, even though it involves a fairly long travel. Had the burger in the cluhouse, and it was awful, but the staff was very nice.

Commented On 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 5-star review! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we appreciate all of your comments so we can share them with staff appropriately. We hope you'll make the trip back again soon! #CoyoteSpringsGC

Commented On 01/14/2019

Thanks for the 5-stars! We appreciate you choosing our course and hope to see you again soon at Coyote Springs Golf Club. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Dessert Experience

Away from the hustle and bustle lies Coyote Springs. If you want to get away for the day and golf in a quiet spot this is the place. Beautiful peaceful serenity.

Commented On 07/10/2019

Billyd11, thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Coyote Springs Golf Club. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Commented On 07/10/2019

Hello, u2613269. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon. #CoyoteSpringsGC

Fantastic!

Always a great time at Coyote Springs. The golf course is a real hidden gem. Not too far from Vegas, but we’ll worth the drive. Course conditions were excellent as was the staff. Excellent experience.

Commented On 06/21/2019

David, thanks for the amazing review and 5-stars! We truly appreciate your support here at Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we're glad to hear we can provide you with a valuable golf experience. Come back again soon! #CoyoteSpringsGC

It’s an awesome, challenging Nicklaus layout. I play it every chance I get.

Commented On 03/04/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback on our course layout! We appreciate your dedication to playing at Coyote Springs Golf Club and look forward to having you back again soon. Check out your review shared on our Facebook page! #CoyoteSpringsGC

No Ranger?

Single, ran into 4 Asian Women on 2nd green, waited on every shot until 5 teebox when I just had to skip the hole drive right by them on the fairway and go to #6, I was pulling up to tee box on 3 while their 1st lady had not teed off. was going fine caught another group on 8 ( no big deal was a pair playing along fine) got to # 10 teebox and I would have been the 5th group on the hole. There was a group on the green, another waiting in the fairway and I would have been the 3rd group waiting on the teebox. NO RANGER ANYWHERE?? Not having time for a 3 hour back 9 I just went back to the club house. Told the pro shop and the could have gave a crap. Said sorry. Will no longer make the 1 hour drive out to this course. By the way there were 11 cars in the parking lot and all trying to play #10 I guess.....

Great price for a course with pure conditions

The drive to this course from Vegas is pretty sketch as it's 75 mph one lane each way for 25+ miles with no barrier between you and oncoming traffic. But the course is amazing and really well designed. Views from the teeboxes are great and will make you want to play the tips. Great shots may not be rewarded if you aren't familiar with the greens as they may roll down some of the steep sloping greens far from the pin. The scorecard is A+ showing the pin placement locations. Would definitely play again.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/10/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us, and we appreciate your comments on our course views and design. Come back to Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon!

Beautiful and challenging

Very scenic
Great layout
30+ Handicappers will love it if they are not worried about their score.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/06/2018:
Thanks for the kind feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the views and challenge of our course. Come see us at Coyote Springs Golf Club again soon!

Amazing experience!

We came as a threesome from northern Wisconsin to get two rounds of golf in over the course of the extended weekend. It was an absolutely phenomenal golfing experience, a trip of a lifetime. When I first heard it was a 45 minute drive from our hotel in Vegas I was a little bummed out it was so far off the beaten path, but the drive is amazingly beautiful and it is actually pretty cool to be so far out there without anything in sight. I'm a pretty novice golfer but I have golfed some really nice courses over my playing days and this is most definitely my favorite course that I have ever played. The views are simply amazing in the course was in such pristine condition for being December. My buddies and I plan on making this course a yearly event we were left so impressed. My only fear is that if nothing gets built around there soon the course might not be able to sustain itself in the future, that's just pure speculation but I think there must've been plans originally to have developed a community around that course and it just never happened.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/10/2018:
Thanks for the stellar feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of all of us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your first experience with us and we can't wait to welcome you all back next year. Thanks for making the trip!

Good course

Worth the trip. Good conditions, challenging and scenic. Only con, maybe put some more yardage indicators out there. Didn’t have range finder

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/05/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star review and great feedback! All of your comments have been shared with our staff for potential improvements, but we're glad to hear we could offer you an enjoyable golf experience here at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We hope to have you back again soon!

Dress in layers

Fantastic course in the middle of nowhere. Actually, this Jack Nicklaus course is only 50 minutes north of Las Vegas, but truly, there is nothing around. That said, this course is well worth the drive and isolation. I recommend that players dress in layers as a perfect November golf day became cold and windy in a heartbeat. This course is so beautiful and challenging that I plan on returning everytime I vacation in Las Vegas.

Response from #CrystalLakeGC on 12/03/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to the area. Join us for another great round soon!

Challenging Course

This was a well-maintained, very challenging course.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 12/03/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us at Coyote Springs Golf Club, as well as the challenge. Come back soon!

Worth the Drive

Was a little apprehensive because the course was 45 miles north Last Vegas in the middle of nowhere. But, the drive was worth it. Course was nearly empty when I arrived. Greeted by very friendly staff and paired with two other golfers. Course was in excellent condition. Fairways lush and greens were fast and treacherous with severe contours. Fairways were generaous but bunkers surrounding the greens were penal. Layout was very nice and surrounding mountains and desert provided nice backdrop. Would highly recommend a drive North to play this hidden gem.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 11/29/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-star review! We're glad to hear we could provide you with a valuable first golf experience at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Georgia Advisor

AWESOME Course in good Condition

This was my first time playing Coyote Springs. I loved the course and the challenge it presented.

The course has many stern challenges (huge, challenging bunkers, rolling fairways, quick greens, water, etc.). The course plays like a links course with many humps, valleys, and undulations in the fairways along with very few trees and lots and lots of wind.

Very nice practice area (range balls included in greens fees) and putting green.

Fairways are lush and full. Bunkers need some work. There is nice sand in the bunkers, but most bunkers had the fabric liner of the bunkers showing and in play when in the bunkers. There are tons of large, challenging bunkers around the course (typical of a Jack Nicklaus designed course).

The greens are quick and challenging with lots of slopes and undulations.. The staff was very friendly and helpful and wanted to share tips and information about their great course.

If you are in Las Vegas at ANY time the course is waiting and ready for you to try it out. You will not be disappointed. Many beautiful vistas and the course (other than the bunkers) was in fantastic condition.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 11/03/2018:
Thanks for this amazing feedback and 5-star review! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs Golf Club, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020