Coyote Springs Golf Club (previously known as Coyote Springs - The Chase Course) is located less than one hour from the Las Vegas Strip and just 45 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Course is highly regarded as a must-play by Vegas golf aficionados. The course's stunning setting is sometimes referred to as "nature's cradle" since it's situated in a verdant valley completely surrounded by majestic mountains and peaks. While the scenery may be beautiful, don't let it distract you from the golf course's many challenges. Water and bunkers await you at almost every turn. One of the most memorable holes is the par-5 second, whose bunkers at the second landing area will force you to think carefully about how to approach the Augusta-like green. In addition to the golf course, Coyote Springs offers one of the largest practice facilities in the country. This 19-acre facility includes 13 target greens and a short game area for pitching, chipping, and bunker practice.

Coyote Springs Golf Club
Scorecard for Coyote Springs Golf Club
Black M: 76.8/149 417 575 228 444 585 393 481 233 439 3795 438 564 185 424 450 375 607 170 463 3676 7471
Blue M: 72.8/144 374 518 185 420 539 368 418 219 410 3451 383 542 164 401 413 345 578 155 375 3356 6807
White M: 70.6/139 W: 77.4/148 343 483 163 359 516 343 394 196 346 3143 358 517 122 378 387 325 525 140 320 3072 6215
Gold M: 65.5/121 W: 73.0/139 343 448 163 359 429 276 306 163 346 2833 300 485 122 325 352 325 503 140 320 2872 5705
Red W: 69.8/131 277 448 127 298 429 276 306 163 281 2605 300 485 107 325 352 276 503 100 235 2683 5288

Year Built 2008
Architect Jack Nicklaus (2008) Chet Williams (2008)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express

Challenging desert course

A strategically challenging course. Small greens, well protected by steep bunkers and a lot of water. Very aesthetic location away from any auto traffic or city views; just a nice desert landscape. I can't give it five stars, because the pace of play was just plain abysmal. We started at 12:10 and ended after 5:30 right at sunset. Rangers were present and did nothing.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 03/13/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars.We're happy to hear you enjoyed the challenge of the course and its views, but truly value your comments regarding the pace of play so we may pass this to our staff for any necessary improvements. Thank you for spending the day with us at Coyote Springs, and we hope we can welcome you back for an even better round soon!

Beautiful Course where you may least expect it

Looking for a course that is maticulously maintained with beautiful terrain and waterfalls, etc. and challenging? Look no further! This course is one of the best courses I have ever had the privilege of playing. They are gearing up for adding another 18 holes to this Jack Nicholas designed course and it will be even that much better! If you’re anywhere near this course, make the trip to play it, you won’t regret it!

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 03/11/2018:
Thank you for the kind review, 5-stars, and recommendation, Dan! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs, we truly appreciate your feedback and can't wait to have you back for another round soon.

Intersesting but...

Out there, could be windy. Desk is an A. H. Came early, said full starter got us on 20 minutes early. No logo ball, poor selection of lofo wear. Lots of water and undulating landscape but for the dri e, staff close to mesquite or vegas

klarcom
Commented On 03/07/2018

K1kelley- I am so happy to hear our starter was able to accommodate you a little early on a very busy day! Please email me your address and I will be sure to mail you a logo ball as soon as they come in! We try our hardest to fill the shop with memorable Coyote Springs items, but understand that we may not match everyone's tastes. My email is karl.larcom@coyotesprings.com.

Nicklaus designed course works for this hooker

With ample fairway room, Coyote Springs GC can well be played by golfers who fade and draw the ball. Challenging and rewarding, I recommend this course for all golfers.

Wonderful Golf Course

It may be 50 minutes out of Las Vegas but worth it. Coyote Springs will test all aspects of your game (including your patience).
Always in great condition.

Response from #CoyoteSpringsGC on 07/13/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars and dedication to playing our course! We truly value your feedback and hope to have you back at Coyote Springs Golf Club for another great round soon.

Great Test

This is my 3rd time playing, and this day in Feb was windy and cold. It is an excellent PRO layout. It is a little bit of a drive from Vegas, and there is NOTHING else around it, but it is worth the trip.

I will visit again in the summer when the weather is hot and the ball is flying!

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 03/11/2018:
Thank you for the 5-stars and kind review! On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs, we appreciate your dedication to playing our course and are glad to hear you enjoy your experience with us. Come back soon!
CoyoteSprings
Commented On 03/30/2018

Hello! We were running a contest this month for those who gave us a review on Golf Advisor. You are the winner! Please contact jedwards@coyotesprings.com to claim your prize! Thank you for your kind words.

Out of the Desert

You do not see the course until you pull into the parking lot and what a beautiful site you find. Fantastic design and well maintained. The weather when I played was very windy and cool with us leaving early because of the cold but look forward to returning to play again.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 02/15/2018:
On behalf of our staff at Coyote Springs, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback and 4-stars. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed the course views! We hope you can make it back for another round on a warmer day soon.

Must play

The drive is worth it if you’ve never played this course. Biggest practice area I ever seen. The course is very demanding but fair. I played the blue tees at 6800+ yards and was lucky my short game was in top notch form. The greens can be tricky as there are very few straight putts. I was below most the holes and putting uphill which made it seem easier. Great course, a must play for sure. I will be back again.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 02/20/2018:
Hi Mike, we're so glad to hear you enjoyed our recent round with us and we appreciate the 5-stars. We truly value your feedback as we are committed to providing you with a great golfing experience! Come back to Coyote Springs again soon.

1st run at Coyote

Golfnow Hot Deal, staff on arrival welcoming and friendly. The starter made the intro and sent off to the first tee 11.10 and on time. The course was in great condition and from tee to great on February 1 conditons were excellent. Th eonly negative was the pace of play, group of 4 in front had no concept of time 4 hours to play 14 holes. Only advice to staff ionstead of marshall sitting back in the shade p[lease maintain the pace of play.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 02/13/2018:
Thank you for the 4-stars, and taking the time to share your feedback with us at Coyote Springs. We're happy to hear you had a friendly experience with our staff and enjoyed the course conditions. However, we do value your feedback regarding the pace of play and will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff. On behalf of all of us at the course, we hope you enjoyed your day at Coyote Springs Golf Club! Come back soon.

Go play!

Worth the drive from Vegas. Pulled in to the parking lot and right away the staff was there and friendly. Only complaint would be we didn’t get to play 18 as the ranger said we had to have the cart back by five but the 17 holes we did play were all in great shape, well designed. It was a tough course even with the wind not blowing too hard. I’ll go back in a heartbeat if I’m ever in Vegas again.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 02/07/2018:
Hi Tom, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us at Coyote Springs! We hope you had a fun and challenging round. Thanks for the 5-stars, and we look forward to having you back next time you're in town!

Great design

Loved it, but very tough for first time playing after2 months not playing

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 01/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club, Bruce. We hope you come back and see us again soon! Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.
Texas Advisor

Great course middle of nowhere

I have quite a few of these to review today so I will keep it simple.

The Good: Overseeded fairways and tees, sand in bunkers, challenging greens, weather, great yardage book, very friendly staff, merchandise on sale, great design, great practice facility.

The not as good: Some crazy pin placements, still have the clubhouse in a trailer, takes awhile to get here.

I enjoy the course. Very challenging for the above average golfer. wide fairways, huge greens. will come back next time in Vegas/Mesquite.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 01/04/2018:
Thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club! We're thrilled to hear that there was a ton more "good" that came from your round than "not as good." Our staff does a great job of keeping our conditions in fantastic shape. We look forward to you booking another tee time with us next time you're in the area. Thanks again!

Challeging course

Course is challenging and was in great shape. Staff very friendly and helpful.
It is out of the way but worth the drive.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 12/14/2017:
Thank you for teeing it up out here at Coyote Springs Golf Club! We're glad to hear that it was worth the drive. Come back again soon!

coyote springs

Great day, great partner, great course!! I like to play this course whenever I can, it's out of the way, but worth the extra miles. The greens are always fast, with a lot of break. The bunkers are always a challenge.
The staff always friendly. Lots of water hazards,
Love this course.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 12/07/2017:
Thank you for choosing to play Coyote Springs Golf Club again! We're glad to hear that it's always worth the drive for you. Come back again soon.

Nice waterfall features

A little bit of a drive.Have played this course about 8 times.always in great shape, tough track ,lots of rolling greens and fairways,need a good short game here.
Lots of fun and a great challenge.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 11/30/2017:
Thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club again! We understand that it can be a long drive but it's definitely worth it. We hope to see you out here again for many more rounds.

Great day

Course is set up for good golfers but has enough options for all golfers..the course is in great shape

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 11/30/2017:
Thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our course layout which is great for golfers of all skill levels. Come back and see us again soon.

Slow Play

The course was stunning and a great challenge and I will recommend it to others. However we had a 11:30am tee time and it was dark when we completed 18th hole 6 hours later. we waited on each tee box for 10 to 15 min all day long.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 11/16/2017:
Thank you for playing Coyote Springs Golf Club. We sincerely apologize if the pace of play was much slower than normal causing you to finish later than planned. We hope you'll give us another try soon. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Looking for a challenge?

This course is in the middle of nowhere so be prepared to drive about 50 minutes of desert view from Vegas. Layout is fantastic with variety of holes. The main challenge of this course is their bunkers. Like most Nicklaus design, bunkers are deep and not always fair. Greens are also very undulating and chipping brings in whole lot of challenge that requires lot of thinking. I would recommend this for better golfers since someone new at the game might find it frustrating.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 11/07/2017:
Thanks for making the drive out here to play Coyote Springs Golf Club! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the challenging Nicklaus design and we hope you book another tee time with us soon.

This is another very tough Nicklaus design course.
Play the correct tees and you will enjoy your round.
Pin placements and the size of the greens make this a extremely difficult course. All the greens are well protected by water or several bunkers.
Some work needs to be done on the areas around the greens.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 11/06/2017:
Thank you for your thoughts and feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the tough Nicklaus design and we hope you'll give it another try in the near future.

Nice way to spend a Sunday

Course was in nice condition. Pace of play was good except when I got behind a group of six who knew little about golf and took forever. Followed them for a couple of holes. Got passed them at number 10 and pace afterwards was great. Played with a nice couple from Toronto who made the day enjoyable. Ran into the marshal one hole after getting by the large group and he went and had a talk with them. The entire staff was very nice.
The course is a little long for me at a little over 6,200 from the whites. Wish they had a set of tees around 6,000. The course plays a little longer because many of the holes have bunkers in front and you can't run a shot up. Player tip - putts to the west are slow and to the east fast.

Response from Coyote Springs Golf Club on 11/09/2017:
Thank you for making the drive out here to enjoy a round at Coyote Springs Golf Club. We apologize if the group in front of you slowed down the pace for a couple of holes there but we're glad to hear that it worked itself out. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to your next round with us.

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020