Seminole Lake Country Club

Type Private
Seminole Lake Country Club offers a landscape that is lush with native Florida vegetation and wildlife, including a family of American Bald Eagles that have made the golf course home. Formerly known as Cunningham Point, the club has been around since the 1930s. Scenic views of Long Bayou complement the enjoyable round of classic Florida golf. The course is challenging but playable with sand and water hazards coming into play on nearly every hole. The versatile golf course has been host to legends like Arnold Palmer but with five sets of tees it is approachable for a wide range of skill levels. In addition to the golf course, Seminole Lake is equipped with a driving range, short game practice area with a bunker, and two putting greens.
Seminole Lake Country Club
Yellow (W) 71 5437 yards 72.1 133
Scorecard for Seminole Lake
Black M: 71.2/125 415 362 190 376 529 368 190 374 348 3152 186 390 497 441 480 379 192 419 365 3349 6501
Blue M: 69.7/124 383 346 176 368 513 352 185 337 335 2995 175 378 485 422 472 365 173 404 352 3226 6221
White M: 68.2/119 352 333 165 345 508 337 140 325 323 2828 161 365 471 407 443 349 155 390 339 3080 5908
Red M: 65.5/114 W: 71.3/130 333 322 153 329 412 323 133 305 313 2623 150 359 463 330 411 339 120 313 329 2814 5437
Teal W: 68.9/120 305 293 146 319 395 255 129 300 273 2415 120 311 457 323 406 294 114 306 259 2590 5005

Year Built 1962
Greens Bermuda grass
Architect Chic Adams

Credit Cards Accepted None

Amazing Food 20

fs3

Great day at Seminole Lake!

I come to St Pete for the winter and had heard of this course from a few friends. I was more than impressed. The greens have a true roll which is hard to find in this area. Consistent conditions throughout our play. All the holes are pretty good. Course books up fast so I suggest calling as early as possible for a tee time. Really like their "Member for the Day". You get range balls and lunch. Food was surprisingly good!

A Good Track

Seminole Lakes is a good track. In nice shape, with over seeded fairways and greens. Excellent bunkers. If you get their “member for a day” package, you get a sandwich and drink at the turn...nice. Pleasant staff, good practice facility.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/08/2018:
Thanks Jeff46 for your 4-star review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon.

Staff was very friendly and cordial. When we got to the starter the shop had put 2 three somes in front of us. Pushing our start time back 25 minutes. We had to leave before finishing the last 2 holes due to a prior app. I complained in the pro shop. They were very apologetic and said there was an omission on the tee sheet. They gave us 2 free rounds to make it up. Greens were in OK condition. Over seeded fairways and tees. Remaining grass was dead or non existent. A little expensive for the overall course condition. However in better shape than any of the other semi private courses in the area.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/08/2018:
Thanks golfwine for your review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon.

Could have used a starter. Came out as a single. I ended up playing by myself between a couple of groups. Seemed kind of dis-organized. Gentleman behind desk wasn’t quite sure if other members of my group were showing up, But anyway I had a good time on a very enjoyable course. Cart gal was very nice.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/30/2018:
Thanks Ruth57dave for your 4-star review and feedback of Seminole Lake Country Club. We love seeing you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon!

love this course

Best bunkers of any course I've ever played. They had fairways overseeded with rye and were in good shape. Greens rolled true and were consistent. Best public course in area. I wish the practice bunker was over by the range and not next to the practice green. Good practice range with pitching green and fairway bunker. I'll be back.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/30/2018:
Thanks drpod55 for your 4-star review and feedback of Seminole Lake Country Club. We love seeing you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon!
Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/26/2018:
Thanks for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time and enjoyed your round. Come back and see us again very soon!
Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/26/2018:
Thanks johnwojo for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time and enjoyed your round. Come back and see us again very soon!

Course has great features

Course was maintained well; greens were fast; fairways, sand traps and tee boxed in great shape. Very challenging especially when windy on the back nine. Only negative was the Pace of play (4.5 hours) bottled up at times, but no ranger was around. Some group(s) was probably holding things up and a ranger could have helped speed things up. Great value with GolfNow Rewards!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/26/2018:
Thanks Mitch for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time and enjoyed your round. Come back and see us again.

Challenging and fun

I am by no means a golfer, I just like to play golf. The course is challenging for everyone but playable by anyone. I love to have the chance par a hole or two and this course provides the opportunity. If you’re in St. Petersburg, try this one. You’ll be glad you did.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/26/2018:
Thanks Roderick for your fantastic 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time and enjoyed your round. Come back and see us again very soon!

Every time I play Seminole Lake I enjoy it. Tuesday was no exception. I was a single and joined three others and had a great time. Course was in great condition. Didn't shoot good but had a great time. I feel the price the course charges is a bit much, at least for what I want to pay, but with Golf Now I get a real good rate. I will go back and play again.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/18/2018:
Thanks so much broot1 for your 4-star review and feedback. We are thrilled to see you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon!
Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/19/2018:
Thank you patmcaneny001 for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon!

Beautiful greens

The course is flat with a number of doglegs .fairways and greens are in great shape and the pace of play was excellent . Good golfing experience

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/18/2018:
Thanks so much for your 4-star review and feedback. We are thrilled to see you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon!

Good value

Attentive cart service. Range balls $3 and $5 a bag. Nice greens and fare ways.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/16/2018:
Thank you for your 4-star review and for coming out to the golf course. It is great you had a good time and we hope to see you back very soon for more of the best golfing in the area!

Wednesday Golf

Another great day, greens and fairways are in good shape the only problem was my game. ....lol

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/16/2018:
Thank youChris18 for your 5-star review and for coming out to the golf course. It is great you had a good time and we hope to see you back very soon for more of the best golfing in the area!

good track

greens were fast and track true to read. fairways were in good shape. I enjoyed the friendliness of who I was pried with. I would and will play again if the opportunity arises.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/11/2018:
Thanks mschwartzw for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time on the golf course and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon!
Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/08/2018:
Thanks so much leski55 for your review and feedback on our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the area!
Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 01/08/2018:
Thanks so much countyboy for your 4-star review and feedback on our golf course. We hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the Tampa Bay area.
Seminole, Florida