2.4

Available Sports

Fitness

9-Hole Rounds 7

Best kept secret in New Albany, IN

Absolutely love this beautiful Historic course! I found it interesting that Fuzzy Zoeller holds the 9 hole. Record. All staff are extremely friending and accommodating. The course is one of the most peaceful and serene places you will find. You don’t have to worry about hitting the ball in someone’s lawn. Course is graced with beautiful trees. It’s rare if you don’t see deer grazing as you play..

Carey, the golf pro is great and is tirelessly working to offer events to meet every need. Golf is so much more than hitting a ball. It’s about creating memories and making new friends. I went as a stranger and left with many friends! Everyone I met made my husband and me feel like family. I plan on joining this club!

Debbie Crowe

Hot Deal

Hot Deal was 13+fees. For me, that makes golf more enjoyable.I payed $51 at the last course

Do not waste your money

The worst course I have ever played. The grass doesn’t look like it’s been cut since October. It was shin high in parts of the FAIRWAY. Every green had at least 10% disease (some as much as 30-40%). The cart paths were so rough you had to drive next to them for a smoother ride. Pace of play was good for the first 5 holes but then I got backed up because it is a 9 hole course that you play twice! It took me 3 hours to play by myself! Spots were double booked so you had people playing 5 and 13 at the same time. I should’ve just spent the extra $6 and played a much nicer course in Louisville. You would think with half the course to maintain (just 9 holes) you would have at least mowed it this year and would take care of the few greens they do have. Oh, and on top of all that there’s a disk golf course running through the middle of the course! Thankfully nobody was playing but it made for very confusing signage. If it weren’t for my golfnow GPS app I would’ve gotten mixed up on what holes to play numerous times.

Amazing 9 hole course

This was my first time playing this course, the staff and owner are very nice and invested into the course. It is a great little 9 hole course and kind of challenging. Will definitely be playing again.

Not Great

Value was less than acceptable. Plus, I hardly saved anything for using HOT DEALS? Course?? Sorry not recommending

Nothing fancy

This course isn’t going to wow you with anything fancy, but it offers a few challenging holes. The greens, for the most part, were in very good shape and the course was very playable considering the amount of rain that we’ve gotten lately. For the money, it’s a decent value. Only real drawbacks were having to wait on a group starting on 10 (1) tee when making the turn, and there being no water anywhere on the course. It was around 90 degrees during our round.

You have to break eggs to make an omelet

Always fun to play here but right now the fairways have been seeded so you can’t play in them. I look forward to the finished product.

Super friendly staff

What a pleasure to play! This course was fast and the clubhouse was a nice environment. The rough was definitely that, we lost a few golf balls.

Great value Golf

Excellent friendly, laid back staff that are very personable. Love this course for the value, rarely do I play anywhere else in town. Couldn’t come higher recommended for a casual golfer such as myself. The staff keeps me coming back.

Can’t beat this course for the price! Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Wide array of challenges on a 9-hole course.

Okay

Decent course. Nothing spectacular. Only got to play 13 holes because of rain. Couldn’t find a numbe to get ahold of to get a partial refund, but just dealt with it anyways. Pace was good, greens not the best. But for $13 not a bad little course for a beginner.

Commented on 06/25/2018

Cary here with New Albany Golf Course. Thanks for the 4 STAR review. Our rain check policy is 4 holes or less on any 9 holes. I think you just got 3 holes played on your back 9.... so stop in for a FREE 9 holes. Sorry you missed getting your rain check the day you were here.

Hidden Gem

This was my first time playing at this course. It had a very friendly staff and all the other golfers were top notch as well. The course was challenging and fun. I will definitely be going back there and bring more friends with me.

Great course, especially for the money.

On Saturday I played New Albany Golf Course for the first time. I've lived in New Albany my whole life, but had just never given this course a chance. Now I'm mad that I waited this long to play it!

The staff was very friendly when we arrived. They had a small group scramble go off earlier in the morning, so one of the employees went out to check their progress to be sure they wouldn't be holding us up. The clubhouse had a nice offering of golf balls and attire, a long with a host of great old pictures from throughout the years.

The tee boxes, fairways and greens were all in great shape. Having played some other similarly priced courses in the area, this was a pleasant surprise. The well defined rough, several bunkers, and greens make for a bit of a challenge compared to some of the other 9 whole courses I've played.

Although this was my first time playing, it definitely won't be my last. I was told about several different scrambles they have throughout the week, and hope to participate in one soon.

I would definitely recommend this course to anyone. While there are nicer courses out there, for the money you just can't beat New Albany Springs.

New Albany, Indiana