2.6

Indoor Practice No

2.6

9-Hole Rounds 7

Not Great

Value was less than acceptable. Plus, I hardly saved anything for using HOT DEALS? Course?? Sorry not recommending

Nothing fancy

This course isn’t going to wow you with anything fancy, but it offers a few challenging holes. The greens, for the most part, were in very good shape and the course was very playable considering the amount of rain that we’ve gotten lately. For the money, it’s a decent value. Only real drawbacks were having to wait on a group starting on 10 (1) tee when making the turn, and there being no water anywhere on the course. It was around 90 degrees during our round.

You have to break eggs to make an omelet

Always fun to play here but right now the fairways have been seeded so you can’t play in them. I look forward to the finished product.

Super friendly staff

What a pleasure to play! This course was fast and the clubhouse was a nice environment. The rough was definitely that, we lost a few golf balls.

Great value Golf

Excellent friendly, laid back staff that are very personable. Love this course for the value, rarely do I play anywhere else in town. Couldn’t come higher recommended for a casual golfer such as myself. The staff keeps me coming back.

Can’t beat this course for the price! Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Wide array of challenges on a 9-hole course.

Okay

Decent course. Nothing spectacular. Only got to play 13 holes because of rain. Couldn’t find a numbe to get ahold of to get a partial refund, but just dealt with it anyways. Pace was good, greens not the best. But for $13 not a bad little course for a beginner.

Commented on 06/25/2018

Cary here with New Albany Golf Course. Thanks for the 4 STAR review. Our rain check policy is 4 holes or less on any 9 holes. I think you just got 3 holes played on your back 9.... so stop in for a FREE 9 holes. Sorry you missed getting your rain check the day you were here.

Hidden Gem

This was my first time playing at this course. It had a very friendly staff and all the other golfers were top notch as well. The course was challenging and fun. I will definitely be going back there and bring more friends with me.

Great course, especially for the money.

On Saturday I played New Albany Golf Course for the first time. I've lived in New Albany my whole life, but had just never given this course a chance. Now I'm mad that I waited this long to play it!

The staff was very friendly when we arrived. They had a small group scramble go off earlier in the morning, so one of the employees went out to check their progress to be sure they wouldn't be holding us up. The clubhouse had a nice offering of golf balls and attire, a long with a host of great old pictures from throughout the years.

The tee boxes, fairways and greens were all in great shape. Having played some other similarly priced courses in the area, this was a pleasant surprise. The well defined rough, several bunkers, and greens make for a bit of a challenge compared to some of the other 9 whole courses I've played.

Although this was my first time playing, it definitely won't be my last. I was told about several different scrambles they have throughout the week, and hope to participate in one soon.

I would definitely recommend this course to anyone. While there are nicer courses out there, for the money you just can't beat New Albany Springs.

Decent course, cool staff

This 9 hole course is a pretty fun course, with a great staff. I went on a really hot day and the only thing I found frustrating was that there were no water coolers out on the course. The fairways were just okay but the greens were in good shape. I would play here again.

Tired old course

Play with my father yesterday. The price was low and now I know why. Zero grass on most of the tee boxes and about 50% of the fairways. On a positive note the greens were actually in pretty decent shape and I like the course layout. I realize they’ve had some flooding issues with all of the spring rain but even with that there really is no reason to not have a little bit of grass to hit off of.

Commented on 06/07/2018

Please note that Mother Nature had flooded the course in April just before this review. New Albany Golf Course mostly gets 4 and 5 star reviews..... so please take in to account the flood just before this review.

Great course for all players

Nice course, challenging but playable for all skill levels. Had a good time

GREAT VALUE GOLF

Love golfing at this place. Greens have come A LONG way!! They roll and look great now. This golf course has put in a lot of work and it shows! The friendliest staff around. I definitely recommend golfing here if your not looking to spend a arm and leg.

Ps: get a brat and try the homemade relish!

Great 9 holes!

This course is the best 9 hole course I've ever played! Great bang for your buck. They just recently put in a sweet green side grass wall bunker on the 9th hole that is a great addition for a quick, cheap round of golf. Great for all skill levels and very fun to play. I found this course sometime mid-summer and have gone back many times since. Highly recommend.

Interesting Course

Me and a buddy played. The layout was pretty confusing for the first nine holes. Never played where you share a tee box with another hole before.

Great greens, nice atmosphere, great potential!

This course really has potential. The greens were great, the atmosphere and pace of play were really impressive. The fairways could use a little work but with the price it costs to play, this course really can not be beat.

Golfing at the New Albany Springs Golf Course is a great time.

We try to golf at least once a week at the New Albany Springs. The Friday night scramble is the best. It is a great course with a great staff. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. They always accomidate an unexpected player or spectator that may want to join our group. The course is in great shape and getting better. The wildlife is great too!! We always have a great time golfing at the New Albany Springs.

New Albany, Indiana
Clarksville, Indiana
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Jeffersonville, Indiana

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.