1.2

Cherry Valley Golf Course
Powered by GolfNow.co.uk

Year Built 1932

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code Tank tops, half shirts, sleeveless shirts (men), cut-off shorts, gym trunks, shirts without a collar (men) are not permitted

1.2

Rude Stafff

Owners told us upon arrival for our tee time that it’s an issue for us to play because of a scramble starting at that time. We then asked if we could just get a refund but told that wasn’t possible so to just start at the 2nd hole. As soon as we went to tee off the owner drove over to us and very impolitely asked us to move ahead because they were in a hurry. We decided to just leave.

wont be back!

The guy running the place comes out on the second hole and rips my butt because my 11 year old grandson is driving the golf cart after some old geezers setting at the picnic table at the club house ratted us out!! . He drove it better than I ever could, and was very respectful of the course. He's 11 years old not 5! We then turned around and left....

Nice friendly environment

good for your short game nice friendly staff and great price

definately worth playing at

7 par 3's and 2 par 4's, pretty much straight to the hole with a few exceptions like a small creek, a couple bends, sand traps and a few trees, greens were like greens should be, course pretty well kept and clean, paved cart paths. clubhouse could use some organization, theres not much room for more than 2-3 people. Owner was very friendly and helpful. food selection is chips, crackers, cold bottled drinks etc...they do sell clubs, balls, gloves etc. While playing we saw a few rabbits, chipmunks. overall nice course and will play there again. compared to farnsely the similar priced course under $10, farnsely has a driving range which is nice but cherry valley is a night and day difference as a golf course!!

Horrible Greens

The pace of play was awesome only because no one was playing on the course. There is a reason for that. The greens had weeds growing on them along with clover patches around the cup Along with dead spots on every green. The greens and fairways are hard as rocks. If you want to play a par three course, Twilight golf course in Jeffersonville is much better and much friendlier. The conditions of the clubhouse and water bridges are in need of repair.

Fun place to practice with irons

Jerry is a very friendly person that makes you want to come back. The course has a nice flow and is great place to practice with irons.

Needs work

For the money it was'nt to bad. I would not play there again tho as it is not in good condition.

OK Course

Course was in fair shape at best. Staff seemed to be rude because we booked with GolfNow. Not a very good experience.

Uncrowded and fast play

This was the first time and possibly the last I will play here. Cherry Valley is a 9 hole executive course with a par of 29. I arrived with my playing partner and we went off as a twosome with no wait. The facility has a shabby appearance with the golf shop in serious need of a facelift. The golf cart we used was old and worn, yet seemed to be in good running order. There were two other groups on the course ahead of us, but we were never held up. The owner was friendly and appreciative of our business, if not very competent making change at the register when we ordered a couple of hot dogs. $1.50 for a hotdog on a soggy bun was a stretch.

Cherry Valley's claim to fame was that it was the course (according to a large marble headstone near the golf shop) where Fuzzy Zoeller played "in his formative years". The owner told my partner that Fuzzy had stopped in recently, and played a round for old times sake. We were glad to hear that.

We played 18 holes (two rounds) in 2 hours - very quick. The course itself is tight but interesting and playable though not in great shape. The fairways, roughs, and greens were cut and decently playable, but many of the greens had major blemishes and/or sand patches on them. With a par of 29, which includes 2 par fours (the longer of which is 265 yards) it is a fun course which could be played without woods at all, and would be a perfect venue for a first time golfer (of which we met in a twosome who let us play through immediately). If you want a decent golfing experience, pass this one up. But if you are looking to get in a quick round for some practice on your short game, or wish to introduce a beginner to the game, this might be your ideal course. At $5 for the 75% off GolfNow Hot Deal, this course was worth it. At the full price of $20/18 holes, not so much.

Don't Do It

Disclaimer: I only made it thru 5 holes then left!
Got a hot deal on this course for $5 on a Saturday thinking for $5 how could I go wrong? Well I played 5 holes and left, I started on #3 b/c the pairings in front of me were newbies so the lady at the desk said to just start ahead of them (I was thankful for that). To be honest I don't know if I would even take new golfers to this course for the fear of scaring them away. The course was in horrible shape, the greens had dead spots on them, the cart path was rougher than the grass, and the pace of play was awful.
Take my advice with all the other great deals and courses out there find somewhere else to play.

The one positive is that the course staff was quite welcoming and nice. That is where the fun stopped.

not much fun

We only played it because of it's ties to Fuzzy's history. Greens are awful. Don't pay more than $10 for this place

New Albany, Indiana
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
Clarksville, Indiana
Jeffersonville, Indiana
Jeffersonville, Indiana

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.