King's Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2005
Greens L93 Bent Grass
Golf Season March - October
Architect Arnold Palmer (2005) Ed Seay (2005) Kevin Hargrave (2015)

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Card
Single Allowed Yes
Walking Allowed Yes, with clubhouse staff permission.
Dress code Proper attire is required. Collared shirts are required.

Great place to play

Kings Creek is a fun course to play. Course has a lot of sand traps and a creek running through the course. Staff is top notch. My only complaint is the greens are really slow.

great layout need some TLC

great layout and somewhat challenging. course needs a little TLC but greens are in good shape. one of the most hardest 1st holes you will play. Need to play this course a second time to know what side of fairway you need to be on. worth about 30 dollars, wouldn't pay much more than that. Friendly staff.

Not Worth The Money

It’s unfortunate that an interesting design is ruined be poor maintenance. There were more weeds than grass from tee to green. The conditions imply that the owner is trying to squeeze every penny out of the property before they sell it. Mr. Palmer would not approve.

5/4/20 round

Course is rough around the edges but given the current environment not bad. Greens are slooowww.

First time player

This course has a lot of potential. Challenging and nice layout but if more investment was out towards maintaining and manicuring the fairways/greens this would be an EXCELLENT course.

Fun Course

A good variety of shaped holes, some nice little challenges sprinkled throughout. This course has such great potential with a little work. Fun track!

Awful round

This was absolutely awful. The course staff were all in all friendly but as for the course, it was so sad. For $35 I didn’t expect Augusta national type course but I did expect decent conditions especially with the great weather we’ve had. Slow greens are the worst! Again I know it’s not Augusta or whatever but still make it somewhat enjoyable. I won’t be going back anytime Songz

Great Layout

Course offers a little bit of everything. The layout is excellent and you'll use just about every club in your bag. 6 par 3's ranging from 120 to 195 (from the white tees).

Course is in terrible condition, and way overpriced

First time playing here, and definitely my last. Course is terrible. Fairways and greens look like they haven’t been cared for in months. Can’t believe they charged us $50 for 18 holes, I wouldn’t pay more than $15 for a course like this. This place is a joke, don’t bother wasting your money.

Was not a good experience. Not worth the price.

Booked a hot deals for 3 which was 34 a person before tax. At arrival I was told that their paper only showed 1 golfer and the others had to pay full price. I even showed my reservation on my phone and the guy working didn’t seem to care what I had to show him. By the way he was talking to me, it made me feel like I was out to scam the place. The young lady that checked us out though was really nice. It was a 50 minute drive out there so we went ahead and paid full price for the other 2 to get started. Ended up on the phone with golfnow for the first few holes trying to solve the issue which golf now ended up refunding the other 2 hot deals I paid for. The full price rounds was about 50 bucks plus tax. At the tee box on hole 3 one of the carts was having issues. The guy that helped up front came with a hammer and banged the battery a few times to get it started. By then the guys behind us have caught up to us and asked if it was cart 7. I guess they have experienced it here before. But no it wasn’t cart 7. I really liked maybe 3 holes on the course. But I think it’s overpriced for what it is. I’ve paid a lot more for a round before and felt it was money well spent, but this wasn’t the case for this course. Wasn’t worth the drive out there or worth what we paid. The hot deals price was fair if it were closer. I see on golfnow that a bucket of balls is included on the regular priced tee times, which we were never offered so I’m unsure if it’s included with hot deals or if paying full price in person. All and all it wasn’t the worst course, I just don’t think it was worth the money and don’t see myself coming back.

Get more bang for your buck with this course. A lot of great par 5’s.

Great design

Best greens I’ve played on in the state. Beautifully designed course. Would recommend to everyone

Usually very nice course, not close right now

A strong storm come through the night before we played so the course had a lot of standing water but still 90*. The driving range was closed because of the rain. There were several tee boxes and fairways that had basically no grass & just a mud hole all over. The greens, getting punched 3/30/20, were in good shape even though they were shaggy & very slow. The bunkers were pretty much unplayable throughout the entire course. We arrived at the course 40 mins early to check in & were told we are too early so don't think about going off early, we planned on range/putting so of course we were early. I would not go back to pay $42 in the shape the course is in right now. Great sunny & 70 weather when we played.

Kings Creek

A well designed but poorly maintained course with limited amenities. At normal rates it’s overpriced but when discounted it’s a good value.
Due to changes in ownership and loss of membership it has limited play which is a plus. Can play 18 in 3.5 hours.

Needs Help

Course has the layout to be good. They should have a goldmine on their hands. Lack of course maintenance seems to be getting worse instead of better. They are charging more than last year and don’t reinvest any of it in taking care of the course. I hope they can turn it around but there doesn’t appear to be any effort to do so.

Kings Creek course

Greens rated 5 out of 10. Greens were scalped and putting on dirt. Tee boxes had no grass. All approaches to greens requires a high shot since the front of the greens have sand bunkers. Yardages were 10 yards farther. So be sure to bring your laser
Clubhouse only serves hot dogs so bring a cooler. Staff inside was super helpful but starter needs attitude adjustment so beware.

Columbia, Tennessee