2.6

Slope N/A
Rating N/A
Blue Fox Run Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Architect Stephen Kay (2008) Doug Smith (2008)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Blue Fox Run Golf Academy"

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse

9-Hole Rounds 7

Course

Course was in pretty good shape greens were either great or full of leaves and airation marks

A lot of leaves and blue course had more sand on the greens than in the traps

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine.

Awful!! Don’t waste your money (Blue course)

I will never play here again. We played the blue course and were pleasantly surprised when no one was ahead or behind us but we discovered why...because this course was in AWFUL shape. There was more sand on the greens than in the bunkers, I think the crew got confused. If the greens weren’t covered in sand, they were covered in leaves. It seemed like they haven’t done maintenance on this course in years, it was pathetic. The course itself wasn’t bad, pretty open, nice leaves in the fall, but my goodness, impossible to even play the course bc it was in such bad shape. Even for $36 for 9 with a cart, I’ll never come play here again. The bear part of the round was seeing a bald eagle flying overhead...don’t waste your money here!!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hi Michael, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Please know that the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine. We hope to earn your business again soon.

Course was strange

Every green was aerated. Some were insanely fast, others were incredibly slow. Fairways were hard for the most part. It is mid October so all of that is understandable. Starter was a little rude. Other than that I could sort of see what the course would normally play Like in Normal conditions during mid-summer. As long as the prices stay about the same all season, I would recommend this course.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Hi Jack. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine. We hope to see you again in the future.

AWEFUL conditions

My son surprised me with what we thought was going to be a round of golf. I completely understand course Maintanence however when it’s not posted anywhere, and your told nothing, yet you pay full price for a round only to have every single green on the blue course covered in sand and aerating holes it’s just not right.
I played in a league here years ago and recommended this course to my son. So very sad

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Please know that the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve, and we are working towards getting things up to par. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our team in the pro shop. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice open course

There’s three 9-hole courses to play. We played the red and the white courses. Course layout was nice. Some challenging holes. Only draw back today was thst the greens were all aerated. Beautiful views. Felt like I was golfing in Vermont. Good value for the $$.

Commented on 10/07/2020

Thank you for reviewing us! We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine, and we hope to see you again soon.

A Run Down Dump With Mean Members

I was excited to get back to the always excellent Blue Fox Run that I used know. This place has been run into the ground. Dirt tees and fairways. The bunkers are terrible and looks like no one has taken care of them for a very long time. Greens with bare spots on them. I spent the day apologizing to my guests for choosing this place. And the “Men’s Club” are a bunch of bullies. They ride around like they own the place and openly question why you are a particular nine, don’t like the answer, and threaten to call the clubhouse. I will NEVER be back.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Hello, David. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1 star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our management team at (860) 678-1679. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine.

Commented on 09/30/2020

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine, and we hope to see you again soon.

Pace of play

The course management could be better although they tried to be organized they pushed too many groups out without spacing them properly on the back I played every hole with three groups on the same hole We had a groups of two somes some who were beginners two three hours to play the blue No rangers of course no rangers on any courses any more but they need someone to move some groups along ppl taking two and three shots on the tee one group of young men warm up was five practice swings before hitting the ball each time it’s a joke how some young ppl play they haven’t been taught true etiquette many green are damaged and the lack of rain has made most of the course hard pan dirt must be no irrigation system I’m really sorry it’s a nice track it must be losing money but bad management will make it lose even more

Commented on 09/29/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello, we appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Run

Potted greens, no discernable fairways, overgrown bunkers, run down facilities. Pace of play was good.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine. We hope to see you again in the future.

West Hartford, Connecticut