A view of the 9th green at Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Tom Kite Design).

Eagle Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 2000
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Tom Kite (2000) Bob Cupp (2000)

Snacks

Clubhouse

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Nice course. Very challenging.

#10 is tricky when you are not familiar. Greens rolled nicely. It has been over a year since I played this course. It is as fun as I remember.

Long and Hilly

The white tees on this course are longer than many other blue tees elsewhere. Greens in very good shape. Hilly and picturesque. Hadn't been here in 10 years but I'll be back soon.

Deep rough slows pace of play

Enjoy the layout, but greens quite slow compared with other local courses. You lose your ball in the rough 1 ft off the fairway, then search for 20 minutes because it was a half decent shot. This slows pace of play too much for average handicap folks which is most of us.

Solid course, good condition, good value

I read some negative reviews and didn't expect too much and was very pleasantly surprised. Layout is challenging, most of the par 5's require placed 2nd shots, lots of changes in elevation. Course was in very good shape. Great greens, solid fairways, bunkers in good shape. Compared to other courses in the area in this price range its a steal. Will def. play it again. Fun day.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello, we would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Beautiful Course

We very much enjoyed our first round at Eagle Ridge. The course is kind of hilly which gives it nice character. Used most every club in the bag. Tough rough. Would have been nice to know the distance to hazards off the tees... Over all, a very fair and challenging test of skill.

Commented on 09/02/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 08/26/2020

Hi, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

What in the world

Played this course today like I have many times in the last. Had a tee time with 2 other people. Arrived at the clubhouse and was told we were paired up with a 4th person who had to share a cart with our 3rd person. I’ve never heard of this before and I’ve played hundreds of rounds of golf. During a pandemic no less, share a cart with a stranger with no extra precautions. That’s ridiculous. So our now 4some is on the 1st green and see a single teeing off behind us, yet they had to pair a 4th person with us that Badly that we needed to share carts. By the tenth hole we passed a group of 4 on the 1st green and each of the 4 had their own cart. Pathetic of this course. I’ve played here many times and left great reviews but I won’t be back after this nonsense.

Commented on 09/14/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 4-star experience with us, please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/26/2020

Hello, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (919) 661-6300. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Needs some TLC

When you get to the clubhouse everything is run down from the parking, landscaping, and clubhouse. The staff is very nice and food is great. However, for first impressions they are losing this one big time. Driving range balls should have been replaced years ago. It’s a fun track to play and the course can be in great condition depending what time of year you play. There is a lot of play out here, if the owners would just invest back into the place they would have something real special here. I play out here often and it’s just a shame they won’t keep up the place.

Commented on 08/06/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please as reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Good layout- fun course

Played here many times. Greens recovering from aeration but still slow. Overall though course in good shape.
Only concern is cart policy. Two per cart. No exceptions. Our state is still getting hit hard with COVID- we are not out of the woods.

Commented on 08/06/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Good challenge

Fairways were interesting, not always the same look. Some water, some hills and elevations. Overall a fun round.

Learn your distances

I loved this course from the first time I played it a few years back, when I was spraying the ball all over the place. This course can play long, and the par 5s are unforgiving for bad risk/reward gambles. Lots of forced carries, elevation changes, and sometimes cruel pin placement on their undulated greens make shot selection and knowing your carry distance imperative. The course is always in immaculate shape, with the greens and fairways well tended to. This go around I paired with some great people and that is usually the case whenever I come out.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Plays Twice a year

Fun Course

This course is great for good and poor golfers. The challenge is the course punishes you for poor shots and is rewarding for good ones. The sand traps were a bit shallow as far as the sand goes but they were placed well and had lips that required some skill to successfully go over The long rough grass is very challenging to get the ball through so that a little too deep of a swing is felt in the wrist and shoulders, this is not a bad thing just a little reminder to try to stay in the short stuff.

Hot day. Cold putterGood

Fun round on a hot day. Greens still a bit post aeration bumpy o/w no negatives

Hot but Worth It

This is my second time playing the course and aerated greens aside, it was in great shape and I enjoyed the challenging layout from the Black tees. I'll have to get out here and play it again soon, it's an hour drive from where I live, but worth it.

Commented on 07/23/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars Jacob! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Great course for the money!

Love the lay out of this golf course. Is always in good condition and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Go to the bar and grill and have a good beer and fantastic burger!

Commented on 07/20/2020