Yellow 72 4971 yards 64.1 113
Yellow (W) 72 4971 yards 72.2 124
Scorecard for Meadowlands
Gold M: 73.0/137 446 486 155 361 355 190 415 553 410 3371 440 192 386 409 523 377 535 177 458 3497 6868
Blue M: 71.4/130 434 442 138 346 340 175 394 523 390 3182 424 175 368 387 498 352 520 162 439 3325 6507
White M: 68.0/123 W: 73.8/130 352 402 128 331 325 167 357 498 338 2898 302 160 321 375 465 297 479 135 410 2944 5842
Yellow M: 64.1/113 W: 72.2/124 305 372 128 263 226 117 277 402 280 2370 302 160 321 375 465 297 479 135 410 2944 5314
Red M: 62.8/106 W: 67.6/117 305 372 101 263 226 117 277 402 251 2314 282 132 273 287 375 217 397 120 348 2431 4745

Year Built 1995
Greens Bentgrass
Architect Hale Irwin (1995) Wadsworth Golf Construction (1995)

Dress code Appropriate Golf Attire Required - Collared shirts, long pants or bermuda shorts, No tank tops, Denim or Jeans

19th Hole Specials 2

This is a great course! Going by the reviews on here I was pleasantly surprised we got out on the course it was in fantastic shape. The fairways were excellent and the greens were in good shape and consistent. I would highly recommend making the trip over to Meadowlands!
Staff Friendliness Excellent
Course Conditions Excellent
Course Layout Excellent

A Must Play

I was a little unsure about playing here after reading a recent review of this course but a friend of mine really likes it so I went with him. The review I read could not have been more wrong! This course is in great shape! The greens were slow but that is the only complaint I have. They are bent grass so I imagine they are having to keep them longer due to the warm weather.
Staff Friendliness Average
Course Layout Excellent

Terrible conditions

Our group went to Meadowlands this morning and paid $48 to play a golf course that probably isn't worth more than $20. We were surprised at how bad the course was. The greens were extremely slow and bumpy with crabgrass and bare spots throughout the course. The rough looked like it had just been cut for the first time in a long time and there were piles of dead grass. It was the most disappointing round of golf in a long time. I mentioned the conditions to someone in the office and just received a blank stare and no response.
Staff Friendliness Fair

Great Find

Maybe I am partial because I shot the lowest round of my life here last week (had a putt for 79 and missed it) but I was very happy with the course. Called on a Monday morning and got two tee times around 11. Course wasn't busy and the guys in the clubhouse seemed happy to have our group. The course was in decent shape. There wasn't much difference in the fairways and the rough but the grass was cut. The green were in good shape. A little slow and bumpy but still good. The layout is very open and it's a pretty easy and forgiving layout. There are a lot of elevation changes and several blind shots. I payed $26 for the round including $2 off for a cash discount. It's a fun course to play with a group of your friends where you can shoot a decent score if you are making solid contact.
Course Layout Good

High priced poorly maintained

Probably the highest priced most poorly maintained course in the state and the greens are rolling about 6, should be a 25.00 dollar course at most !
Pace of Play Average
Off-course amenities Poor

Rough Shape

I have played Meadowlands many many times over the years. This is the 3rd straight time I have been there where they clearly have not mowed much of anything. The place looks like a course going out of business. The greens are awful, bumpy, slow, and ball marks everywhere. The rough is very deep, could be very tough, but it has clumps of dead grass everywhere from the last mowing I guess. The fairways are very long and fluffy, seem to be mowed every 2-3 days. The course is a solid layout, great location, and a pretty place. But the maintenance is awful. The greens have crab grass everywhere and are a mine field. If the course was $28, I would get it. But for $48, save your money and play anywhere else. I get that it is hot outside, I do. I know more about course and grass that whoever is going to yell this at me. But this place is struggling, badly. They need a new staff out here, and sooner than later. Good luck, I will play anywhere else next time.
Staff Friendliness Poor
Off-course amenities Poor

Solid Course/Slow Play

Course is a good layout with several tee boxes for all levels of players. There was some sort of a shotgun tournament that seriously backed up the course. Greens were in good shape for summer but slow due to the major heat wave. Very friendly and engaging golf shop staff. Would definitely return.
Pace of Play Poor
Course Layout Good

Back to what it was

As the title states, the course is back to the condition you would expect it in for what the normal rate is. My only complaint would be the roughy is maybe 1/2 too high and a ball that misses the fairway by 1 yard might not be found. When are courses gonna realize that 1. We are amateurs so it is more enjoyable and less frustrating when you can actually find your ball if it is only slightly off the fairway and 2. Unlike the pros we don't have spotters in the fairway so no need to have the rough that penile until you are hosting a tournament. Me and my playing partner both lost balls that were barely off the fairway. Ridiculous and I'm sure something that might turn others off as well.
Staff Friendliness Average
Quality of food & beverage Excellent

Excellent

Other than the greens being aerated at the time , the course was in excellent condition !
Staff Friendliness Excellent
Quality of food & beverage Excellent
Off-course amenities Excellent

Mowing issues?

As I began my round of golf on this course I quickly realized how bad the greens & so called 2nd cut of grass was. Well the lack there of, it went from fairway to @ 3 inches of grass that had been mowed the day before & had @ 2 inches of dead grass lying on top of the already long 2nd/rough. They greens were recently plugged & with a course that cost this much the staff usually will let you know that they have been plugged before you puchase a round. My son & I both lost multiple golf balls by them going 1 foot into the crazy long 2nd/rough cut, & with our golf balls costing $50 for a dozen it's just a extra cost attributed to the course. I've played this course 10+ times & this is the worst shape I've ever seen this course in. I hope they can return to there glory days of @ 2 years ago.
Quality of food & beverage Average