Style Executive

Year Built 1994

Decent Par 3

Let me start by saying this is a casual place to go work on your short game. The conditions are pretty darned good. Nothing fancy here, just a basic layout. All the holes seem to range from 90 to 130 yards (we only played the front nine but the back looked like more of the same). The other thing I’d like to say is that it is expensive to play here with your family. Every other golf course I’ve played let’s kids play for free, but you pay per person here, and I get that they need to make money, so I’m not downing them for being that way, but I think you just need to.be aware that for a family of five to play nine holes it was right at $70, and that was walking. I mean, the walk was easy, so no big deal there; all the holes are very close together. So, for that reason, I do not think I would come here again with the whole family, but I would come back in a heartbeat to practice my short game.

Poor, poor, poor, dont waste yoir hard earned money

Booked online and saved a ton, thank goodness. If I had payer full price I would have been very upset. 15 of 18 greens had less than 50 pct of their Bermuda disguised as dirt and the tees were barely any better. Pace of play was fine, probably because word is out that it is a dump. $28 per person to ride? You can play nice, full length courses in MB for $30 in the summer. Just pay more and play from the 100 yard marker. Lastly, the old man in the pro shop was nasty and rude. Guess he got up too early or hates his job, but no reason to add to the disappointment in the course by being I'll tempered. Go somewhere else.

NEEDS LOVE AND ATTENTION

As beginners, this Par-3 course was great for us. But in recent visits we've seen a big change. They've added 'soccer-golf' as an option, so when there's a team in front of you or on any holes on either side of you, your pace of play is dead stopped for way too long and there's always a soccer ball or two coming your way.

I really hope they get this place back to where it was.

Fun for family

Had a great time on this little course and I really enjoyed it. Only complaints are the staff (depending who is working) can be very rude and will charge you for every little thing. First time I went I got a cart for nine holes and a man only charged me $16 and gave me a small bucket to warm up in the range because all carts where out. 2nd time a different man charged me $17 to walk 9 with a pull cart. Was very wierd but I didn't argue.

Challenging Par 3

Being from out of town, I always try and squeeze in some golf when I come to North Myrtle Beach. And being that sometimes I'm short on time, I love stopping at Harbour View in Little River to play their Par 3 course.

The very narrow tree lined fairways keep this course challenging and exciting. Since I typically play in the winter, the greens are almost always covered in pine needles and a little overgrown. But for the price, I think can look past that. The tee boxes are artificial, however you can stand to the side or in front of most of them if you choose to.

There are a few holes around 150-yards but most are in the 90-110 range. You should only need about three clubs for this place as there aren't many bunkers either.

Great Place to Practice Your Short Game

This is the ideal place to hone your short game skills. The staff is friendly. Course is in good condition.

Cleveland Advisor

Good practice facility on the north end of the strand

nice par three course, but I use the practice range when wintering in Little River. Large grass tee area, and with a $10 members card, you get a 20% discount on range balls plus other deals that change frequently, for both the course, range, and the miniature golf course.

3.0196117647
Longs, South Carolina
Sunset Beach, North Carolina

Valid dates: Nov 19, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
NEW Online Stay & Play Promotion running through the end of February.
From $1900