1 reviews

Year Built 2000
Architect Jim Blaukovitch

Pull-carts No

JJF Review

Played on June 26 2019. I called the golf course on June 25 and asked if the course or the greens were being aerified and the answer was no. Well that was wrong. All the tee boxes were in the process of being aerified and mud plugs were all over the tee boxes. Additionally all the greens were plugged and top dressed with sand. The greens would not roll true and were very slow and bumpy. Also the layout was not very interesting. I would not play this course again and if they would have let me play for free yesterday I would have not accepted based on the conditions.

Great Layout, Lots of Fun for All Skill Levels

For the amount of rain we’ve had, Honeybrook is in fantastic condition. Sand traps were in superb shape. Greens rolled nicely and the rough wasn’t overly punishing. All skill levels will enjoy this course. Great layout with a nice variety of holes. Honeybrook is my groups favorite golf course. The 19th hole is warm and friendly with a great selection of food and drinks. My only complaint is that I wish it wasn’t so expensive on the weekends ($70 on Saturday) but the rates are competitive with other nice courses in the area. Treat yourself to a great course and one you can truly enjoy.

All handicappers can enjoy this track. Mostly wide open but enough of a challenge that better golfers will be tested. Always in superb condition!!! Nice scenery and very friendly staff. To be honest, I'd play it more often but $68 on the weekends is a bit pricey.

This Course Is A HONEY!

Played early this morning to beat the hot weather. The course is a solid design. Holes have a mice mix of varying length, elevation changes, and doglegs. Greens are very smooth, with subtle breaks. Generous fairways allow for aggressive play off the tee, but there are a number of hazards that come into play. My friend and I played in 3 and a half hours. Only negative was a member who yelled at us to speed up, even though his group was 2 holes behind us. Whatever! Otherwise, 2 thumbs up for Honeybrook!

Greens in excellent condition. Course is interesting and challenging. Driving in range, putting green and sand trap for practice so come early. Will play often.

Great Course, Great Staff

Have played this course several times and its always a great experience. Played there recently and also attended their Demo day. Course in great condition, fair layout, bucolic scenery, reasonably priced, and welcoming staff. The starter guy Steve was fantastic, made me feel welcome, explaining rules and intricacies of course and clubhouse food and drink, and informing me of upcoming Demo day, which i enjoyed. Front counter staff and bar staff also friendly. I enjoyed every hole, except # 14, which was OK but a bit narrow, could use some trees cut down on left side of fairway 50 yards from tee. Overall, a very good golf experience, and reasonably priced!

Very, Very Enjoyable

After you're done playing Honeybrook -- you know you'll be back. This course is always in great condition. Mid to high handicappers will truly enjoy the experience. Most holes have wide open fairways with just enough carefully placed bunkers and water to keep your attention. You can't simply bang the ball and expect to think. My ONLY negative comment is the price -- $68 on the weekends (which is competitively priced for the area) is a bit steep or else I'd play it every week.

Great conditions and fun golf course

It was my first time playing the course and I was very impressed. Not an overly difficult golf course and not to long. Played from the tips and it was very comfortable. It was pretty wide open with some small tree trouble on a few holes. The tees and fairways were in great shape. No bare spots, nice and green and the ball sat up nicely. The greens were just as good. Not overly quick but rolling at a decent pace. The par 3's on the course are pretty long but there isn't much trouble on them, besides number 8 I believe. You have to carry some brush and maybe a creek mixed in there. Plays downhill from an elevated tee and a shot the distance that day at 218 yards. A very cool feature to the course is "Amish Corner" on the back. There is a sign there letting you know you are entering. We traveled down to see family and booked this course for the first time this year. We will be back next year guaranteed!

Still my favorite local track

Since we moved closer last year, this has become my go-to course. The senior tees suit me perfectly and there is a good mix of short and long holes. I'm getting the hang of the few holes with blind tee shots (#5 & #7). Very friendly staff that does a good job of matching me up since I often go as a single. Pleasant bar/restaurant.

Wonderful mid-priced course

What a wonderful place to play. Not overly challenging but if you have a double digit handicap you'll enjoy the forgiveness. Beautiful bucolic layout in farm country. Wide open layout but sufficient challenge from the thick rough, 2 longer par 3s and a few challenging par 5's to make it fun. Great famil.y atmosphere

Great Overall Facility

We played on a Saturday morning - staff was great, and free range balls on the weekend was a nice perk. They have a nice grass range and big putting green right by the clubhouse.
Course is in great shape, and some very nice settings with farms and fields all around - small planes flying by, people parachuting, and plenty of Amish with their horses and cows.
Course is relatively open with some water that comes into play on a few holes, there are also some tough holes where native grass/fescue can really come into play. A few green where you have to put the ball in the right spot, but it is pretty much a course that doesn't have many surprises - 2 210+ par three's from the blue's

One of my favorite tracks!

I play here several times a year. It is a great design - every hole is different. Many tee boxes - something for everyone. There are several blind tee shots - a good GPS is useful. It is priced right. Love "Amish Corner" - take off on The Masters in Lancaster County!

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Atglen, Pennsylvania
Mohnton, Pennsylvania
West Chester, Pennsylvania

Valid dates: Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 29, 2020
Three days of UNLIMITED golf and Three nights of lodging with FREE golf shoes.
1422 Cambridge Rd, Honey Brook, Pennsylvania 19344, Chester County