Heritage Hill Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Fairways Zoysia Grass
Architect Douglas Beach (2007)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Commented on 10/31/2019

Commented on 10/31/2019

Hello, Cory. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Heritage Hill Golf Club!

Very nice course.

My first time playing but won’t be my last. Very nice layout and excellent condition.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fine course

Dry conditions are hurting all area courses, but otherwise once again a fine course.

Commented on 10/01/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Heritage Hill Golf Club!

Commented on 09/26/2019

Hello, Kenny. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Heritage Hill Golf Club!

Fall golf

Despite recent heat and lack of rain this course was in spectacular condition. Best golfing bargain in the region

Commented on 09/24/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Heritage Hill Golf Club.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Kentucky Advisor

Better than it used to be

I used to avoid this course because of the green speeds, they were always slow around 7. Today I was happy to see the greens are faster, maybe between 9 and 10. Not fast but you will now get a fair roll without having to hit it like a sledgehammer. Bunkers were good, and fairways were great shape for zoysia, nice and firm.

I was a little alarmed when I pulled in because a scramble just went out. Turned out it was just 40 guys. 45 minutes before my time and we never saw them. I was paired with a younger couple and a guy who may have been a 30 handicap. Two of us shot in the 70's, the around 90, and the other guy over 100. We played in 3:55 and never ran into the scramble. Plus we finished close to 20 minutes ahead of the group behind us, who had some members complaining about being paired with a 4th.

Commented on 09/20/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heritage Hill Golf Club.

It was ok

While I booked for 2 of us, would have been more than willing to join up with another twosome. There were 4 or 5 twosomes in a row which caused for delays as we were always waiting for the next shot..

Commented on 09/16/2019

Hi Frechette! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Courteous staff !!

During a near drought year this course is green, plush with greens that will hold your approach. Nice range conveniently located.

Would like to see drinking water on a couple more holes ...thats being very very picky. Very good value for the money.

Electric carts would make the course a perfect
ten !!! Please keep up the great work.

Commented on 09/16/2019

Hi, your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Heritage Hill Golf Club.

Definitely will play again!!!

Fantastic course. Great value. Course in terrific condition. Staff very friendly and helpful. The small things that matter...before we got out of the truck there were 2 girls there with carts ready to load our bags. When we left 18... 2 guys jogged to our truck to load our bags in the truck and take the carts back. It’s not a “fancy” course but you can tell they take pride in what they do. I’ll definitely be back. Would recommend to anyone!

Great Course!!

This is a great course!! Excellent condition even in a severe drought! Layout is challenging for all levels of player. Using Golf Now made the fees very reasonable for this quality of course. Some holes were extremely unique and beautiful. Many sand bunkers. One or two greens were in distress due to the current weather but still very playable. Great staff!! Go and enjoy this hidden gem in Bullitt County KY! You will not be disappointed!

Fun Course

All but one green were in great shape. The one they lost was because of disease from the very hot summer. It will be back. The rest of the course was in good shape. I used to live in Louisville and this was my favorite course for the money. Coming back after nearly 8 years and it was no disappointment.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Excellent course!

Heritage Hill is always in great shape and never disappoints. Very beautiful golf course with many scenic tee shots. Very friendly staff. Great value for the money. Best public course in Kentucky.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello, GoCards502. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Heritage Hill Golf Club!

great place to play

the course was in great shape only a couple of bad things players need to fix their ball mark on the greens was lots of ball mark and number one green had several hornets coming out of the greens flying around beside that everything was mowed good and in great shape

Commented on 08/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, despite the ball marks and number one green. We will use those comments to improve before your next visit. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Heritage Hill Golf Club.

Overall a good experience.Greens had too many ball marks but ran true

Commented on 08/22/2019

Hi links72pr. Thank you so much for the great review, despite the ball marks on greens. We always appreciate golfers who exercise proper etiquette in fixing their own marks and we will use this comment to be better in this area. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Heritage Hill Golf Club.

Nice course, but greens were suspect.

As with most cases, the staff was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. The fairways and tee boxes were in great shape, but the greens were suspect. A few of the greens had the typical fungal areas affected by weather or location of that particular green where it may be to humid or shady; however, the bulk of the problem was pock marks from ball marks either unrepaired or improperly repaired. Our local course gets as much play as any I know, but doesn't have near the issue we found here. I think the maintenance crew goes out daily and repairs these marks. The weather was great and we had a good time. I will come back, but hope they have repaired the greens some.

Commented on 09/04/2019

Great layout and conditions

Pace of play was terrible, saw marshal one time. He said he would get them moving but nothing happened. The group in front of us had three foursomes. They stuck the ladies in the last group in front of us.
Other than this problem everything was great.

Commented on 09/05/2019

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Heritage Hill Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/09/2019

Hello, Greg. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Heritage Hill Golf Club!

Not Bad...Not Great

I expected a great deal after reading reviews before arriving. I found the course was in decent shape, but the overall experience didn't seem worth the cost. Having played Chariot's Run the day before, I think my expectations were likely skewed. Range balls were not included in the experience, the parking lot was gravel and dirt, there was no starter, and the pace of play wasn't great. The course is very pretty, and the layout is neat, but the course seemed crowded even though it wasn't full. Not bad if you have no other option, but it's not the best in the area.

Commented on 08/12/2019

Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Brooks, Kentucky
Fairdale, Kentucky
Jeffersontown, Kentucky

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900