Quail Ridge Country Club

Year Built 2005
Architect Mark Mungeam (2005)

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard
Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Difficult and Conditions are Not Great

Old country club 9 hole course that has some extras greens and tees to make it 18. First hole is impossibly set up,, not a big fan. Need very long drives to carry rough/water on most holes.

Staff was very friendly course was is good shape and had its challenges along the way would definitely play here again

Good Course

9 hole course but conditioned well. Challenging shots, fast greens, with old New England charm. Worth the drive from the city or suburbs

Beautiful Challenge

This was my first time at Quail Ridge and I really enjoyed this course. I played it from black tees to fully enjoy the layout. The holes seem pretty narrow; however, one is never forced to play safety irons. It is possible to play the driver on every par 4 and par 5. The risk reward level is pretty high though and bad shots get "punished" severely. The greens are were in great condition.
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Definitely added a lot to a wonderful experience at Quail Ridge

Truly a unique setting

I was reluctant to play this course for two reason a 9 hole but also some of the bad reviews. Glad I decided to go as this course is truly beautiful great condition lush fairways yes it is not an easy course it will challenge you but will remain fair.
The staff was extremely welcoming thank you for the way you showcase your course
One word try it you will enjoy it

good course

Had a great time, nearly chipped in for eagle, I happened to be following the guy who was mowing and rolling the greens, so definitely no complaints there!
We’ve had a lot of rain lately and it’s still in pretty tough shape in spots.. should repair, looks like they take good care of it.
Super friendly staff

Nice course complicated layout

Very nicely maintained course. Price is fair for how well maintained it is and for difficulty. Only real grievance would be the flow of getting from one hole to the next can be quite confusing at times. Otherwise great course, will definitely play again.

This course was in great shape and even though it’s only 9 holes, they have different tee boxes that make each hole different on the back 9. Great value, and the staff was really friendly

great course, friendly staff and excellent conditions

We arrived 1/2 hour early and the nice friendly staff let us on early even if we said we could wait until our actual tee time because we knew we were early. We got 2 sandwiches at the snack shop and BOY!!! was it good and it came with fast and friendly service....
The pace was excellent. The couple ahead of us played fast so we didn't wait long at all to tee off...The only problem was the 2 people behind of us was very rude and started hitting into us and we approached our ball to hit our 2nd shot!!! They did it on the first and second hole and I almost got hit by the female's ball. I looked at them and shook my head but they did it again. I went to the guy and said not to do that because it is dangerous and I almost got hit by one of the balls. I offered him to go ahead of us if he was in a rush but he said no. I also told him that if he does it again, I would call the Pro Shop. He complied.....
Anyways, The course is in excellent condition and fair....but some of the par 4's are a little short but don't be fooled by that because those short par 4's have greens that are tricky and challenging to make up for that..... In addition, The seventh hole is not well marked and confusing if your new to the course.
I would definitely go back to Quail Ridge again but my only concern is that on a Saturday "prime-time", the course was pretty empty and although I could play and practice with multiple balls and have the course to myself on the second round, I hope they can stay in business.... it would be sad to see it close due to lack of players...

Great 9-hole course

Quail Ridge is definitely worth your money. We got a great deal for 9 and a cart. Course is in pristine condition and the scenery is awesome. A very challenging course so it could be tough for beginners. The guys in the clubhouse couldn't be friendlier. There was a couple groups in front of us screwing around really holding up play but the manager offered us a free 9 holes and a beer for the hold up. I highly recommend Quick Ridge.

Unusual course

This course, as others noted, has a checkered history. It was a demanding 18 that opened at the wrong time, and the course went into bankruptcy. It's now a 9 hole course, with some of the holes significantly re-designed and combined. Conditions were very good today, save for one or two greens. It's generally narrow, and I played it from the black tees, when I'm normally a white tee guy. So it was challenging. Lots of elevation changes, narrow fairways, some unusual mounding and design elements. I'm sure that I'd like it more if I played it more often to get a better sense of how to play certain holes--and playing the whites would help. But while it's an interesting course, and is not full of golfers so things move right along, it's not a particularly lovely or enticing course.

Great condition

Great conditions considering we have been in drought conditions for months. Lush, green fairways with nice tee boxes and greens. Some challenging holes where you are driving over deep marsh areas and it is pretty narrow on some holes so beginners will lose a lot of balls. Long par 3's are challenging as well. Only 9 holes but you can't be a 90 minute round!

The layout is a bit confusing at first because this used to be an 18 hole course but once you get the hang of things it's easy to figure out. Course was very well kept relative to other public courses in the area.

Concord, Massachusetts