Year Built 2008
Architect Gil Hanse (2008) Joel Weiman (2008)

Pull-carts No

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Dress code No jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, sweats or jogging attire.

Very good layout.

Friendly Staff and love the layout and the price is fits the condition of the course. No rain and the course is well maintained.

Great First Experience

Found a warm early spring afternoon to go out with a buddy for each of ours first time. Course was in great shape for the early season. Only a few spots where low lying fairways were a little soggy, but other than that, they were well maintained without any dead spots or a lot of divots. Greens were good and bunkers were actually decent enough to chip out from (from most other public courses). And for $25 after 2pm, it was a good value and not a lot of other golfers to play behind. If I lived a little closer, I’d play here more often.

Fairly good course for the price staff kinda of miserable

This course is one of the better ones in the local area its a nice lay out and the course is in pretty good condition. My problems is mainly with the staff.The lady that is usually behind the counter is very friendly this last time it was a different guy. I checked in for my tee time and purchased some balls I told him that I had prepaid the $25 entry fee for the tournament we were playing that day after he tried to charge it again. His reply was God D*** it now I have to do it again and I'll have to ring the balls up separate. The Ranger is one of the most miserable people I have ever met. I played over the weekend and on the 12th hole we pull up to the tee box and there is a foursome leaving the green a foursome in the fairway a foursome on the tee my foursome waiting and Another group of 2 behind us come while were waiting. As the other foursome leaves to take their second shot The ranger comes by we flag him over and ask what was going on it took us 3 hours to play 11 holes and now there is 5 groups jammed together on 1 hole. He answer was that we should already be hitting into the group that just went because in his words " If you can hit it to them then that's a pretty amazing shot" This is a 298 yard par 4 which the green is easily reachable cutting the fairway in one. The time before My group caught up to the group of ladies in front of us. They asked us to go ahead and play through, I told them I don't mind waiting I'm here to enjoy my day just like them No rush. They insisted so we played through. the ranger ask us next hole. "did you go around them" We said yes they asked us to play through. Where his response was "WELL now I have to change it on the paper." almost ever time I play this course the lawn crew is working no matter what time it is and they do not stop while playing through they will follow you up to the hole still cutting grass right behind you I was putting on the 6th hole and the guy starts weed whacking right behind me. I do like the course But there has been some issue ever time.

great experience

Did not know what to expect and was given a very enjoyable round of golf. Par 5's reachable from the whites in two for the 250 plus off the tee players. two par 4's reachable in one for the same guys, but requires some skilled shots. Played safe on one and got a 6 went for it on another and parred. Was about 10 yds from the green. Fairways roll. Greens were firm but well executed shots stuck. A little quick but rolled relatively true. First timers will need the yardage book since there is trouble off the tee that cannot be seen from the tee.

This course has great layout and great condition when i was there in aug

I came to the course expecting a decent, average course, as it was the last time i played there 2 years ago. It was better then expected, the greens were as pure as can be, could of been cut a little lower maybe. Overall though very well maintained, I couldn't believe it.

Shot a 78

This was my first time at Odessa National, and I loved it.

Played with a buddy of mine, and broke 80 for the first time....and NOT because the course was easy. It was just one of those days where you can't do much wrong off the tee or on the greens.

The course is in the middle of nowhere, and that's probably why I liked it so much. The range was in great shape, as well as the course, overall.

Play it, you won't regret it.

Smyrna, Delaware