Style Links/Executive
The Links at Terranea

Year Built 2009
Architect Todd Eckenrode (2009)

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only
Dress code No tank tops for men, gym shorts, open-toed shoes, or swimwear

9-Hole Rounds 24

Excellent yet Challenging Course

My husband and I were staying at the Terranae Resort for my Birthday on 8:/13/19! Which was amazing! Today August 14th we decided to play a round of golf at the Links! Wow it was a very humbling experience for relatively experienced golfers. The grounds were immaculate! The Staff employees there were amazing, professional and extremely helpful! Joe and David were exceptional and made our experience memorable! We will visit again soon!!

Great par three

Very fun par three. Worth the 18 bucks I paid. Great conditions.

Short game work

This is an amazing course to hone your short game. Beautiful views perfect fairways and challenging greens. Very fast nine, finished in an hour and 35 minutes. Great walking course for exercise with unbelievable views. Did I mention the ocean views!

Neat little course

Was there for a work conference and shot 2 over.

Great little fun course to just get around on.

Wouldn't travel to play it but if you're in the area or staying at the resort.

Fun little track

Booked this on GolfNow with a hot deal for two. Partner could not make it. When I checked in guy behind the counter tells me when I’m done with my round to check in with the starter and he’ll get me out again since I had already paid for two. Sweet, very nice gesture that I was not suspecting.

Golf, very nice par 3. Difficult greens, pace of play was good. Tees off at 8:30am by myself today payed behind a two some with no issues. Second round again by myself but caught two groups of a five some. No course should allow five some. Both groups let me play through

No issues with the course, complimentary apples on some of the tee boxes which was nice. Beautiful scenery overall great place.

California Advisor

Terrenea

Walked the Blacks (1239) in 1H, 15M playing as a single. The weather was clear and breezy, around 65. The tees were lush with good coverage and the normal amount of par 3 divots. They had no divot mix to repair divots? Thought I finally found one on the 4th tee. However, it was a pleasant surprise in that it was actually a container filled with chilled delicious apples! The fairways and rough are both in excellent shape. I find the traps tough to play out of because of the thickness of the sand coupled with some of the huge lips. The traps were well maintained with thick sand. The greens are unusually large for a course this length. They putted medium fast and were mostly smooth. Moist and soft after the rain, they held iron shots like throwing darts. The downside being a par 3 is that they have many more ball/pitch marks than a normal course. Tremendous views coupled with a good course layout make this a very fun course to play. Many holes have elevation changes and the prevailing ocean breeze always swirl here. The Customer Service from everyone encountered was excellent as usual. Limited food/beverage available onsite. No GPS, they do have range finders on the tees. Easy & fun course to walk. No motorized carts but a walking cart is included as part of your fee. The Pro Shop is in a trailer but is very functional & well stocked with merchandise. Nice chipping and pitching green in addition to the large practice putting green. No driving range, they have nets for you to warm up in. Recommended.

Par 3 course that's fun to play

always wanted to play this
Par 3 coures. Got a great deal on GolfNow and couldn't pass up the opportunity. Me and a buddy tee'd off around 8:50AM and we felt like we had the whole course to our selves! One surprise was that every hole had its own range finder, nice! I have to mention the service, it was great. I will diffentitly be back when I want to play a nice 9 holes. Keep up the great service Terranea!

Gem of a Course

Great 9 hole just down the road from Trump National (for a lot less $). Staff was very nice. My son and I walked (no pushcarts). We were teamed up with another twosome - very nice people. The course looks much easier than it is - nice condition. The greens are very tricky but a lot of fun. Overall - a great little track and a lot of fun to play. The only nit was the parking - no dedicated parking for golf - you compete with the resort. We had to valet park (no charge if you pay gold and MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR RECEIPT AND HAVE IT VALIDATED IN THE PRO SHOP or you will pay $20 for parking). We had to wait almost 30 minutes for our car to get brought up due to how crowded the resort was - probably because it is summer but still annoying.

Great little course!

I got a deal on golf now so the price was not too bad. However when we got to the course we were charged more then the price stated on the golf now confirmation. So we lost the savings we had from golf now. This is the first time this happens. Every other course charges exactly what the confirmation amount is for "Due at course". I felt like We were over charged but we played and had a good time. Golf now needs to check this out. It's not right to expect to pay one amount and be charged more.

couldn 't see

couldnt see.too foggy.it cleared up when we reached the 6th hole.
carts should be included the price they charge to play.
if not for the fog im sure i would've enjoyed.

Terranea Golf Course

Great 9 hole course to work your iron game. Staff, amenities are excellent. Good fun and fast.

gcg

Exec Course with a View

This 9 hole Par 3 course is superbly located on the property of the Terranea Resort. It’s views of the ocean and immaculate design is a pleasure to play.

Everything was perfect!

My friend and her daughter visited me from Korea for sightseeing. And as a souvenir I decided to show them beautiful Long Beach view as well as getting together. It was a perfect satisfaction for us. I want to visit here whenever it will be possible. The staffs especially David were very friendly and kind, thanks to all ^^

Illinois Advisor

Really nice walking only Par 3 Course

Beautiful ocean views at all times on this 2500 yard track. Holes are well framed and course is of decent design - varying lengths so you will use a few different irons. Was in nice shape - well maintained. An excellent way to get a short game warm up prior to full rounds in the LA area - about 1/2 hour south of LAX. Warm up nets. The rack rate of $56 is really steep but found a 4-some Groupon which brought the fees down to a more reasonable level. Nice pull carts available for rent $8.

I'd highly suggest a late afternoon round so you can quench your post round thirst with a cocktail at the resort bar - couches/fire pits/ocean sunset view. Reminded me of Spanish Bay except you are south of LA.

Trump National LA is just another 5 minutes south if you're up for 18 directly off the plane but skipped this time - originally named Ocean Trails prior to Trump purchase but for me it just isn't worth bothering to play for what they charge you now....it's very nice but has a lot of design flaws. Next visit to the South Bay I'll definitely start my trip with another tune up at Terranea.

fantastic view of the pacific

great round of golf with fantastic view of the pacific ocean on a perfect day. the course was fun and provide enough challenge. the staff was friendly and helpful.

Nice for a par 3

Good course for an executive course but super short. Although the views are wonderful it’s hard to justify $50+ For a glorified practice range.

Rancho Palos Verdes, California