White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park is a challenging but playable layout that is well known amongst locals. At just over 7,000 yards, the golf course offers a fair amount of challenges. Water hazards come into play on most holes, demanding several difficult forced carries. There are also some spots on the course that can be quite narrow. The terrain is mostly flat but the layout provides enough diversity to appeal to both low and high handicappers. White Clay Creek has a strong reputation not only for the golf course but also for its various amenities, which give it the feel of a private club. Staff assists you with getting your clubs to and from your car and use of the driving range and chipping green are included in the reasonable fee.

White Clay Creek Country Club

Year Built 2005
Golf Season March 25th - December 31st
Architect Arthur Hills (2005) Steve Forrest & Associates (2005)

Golf Simulator Yes
Practice Hole Yes

Dress code Jeans and sweats of any type will not be permitted.

Great conditions, pace and value

Perfect weather and great pace for a Friday afternoon - under 3.5 hours as a threesome. Course in great shape, greens fast and true (evidently a tournament the day before). Interesting layout with some good forces carry decisions. More yardage markings on course would help, especially when path only cancels out the gps. Staff couldn't be nicer. Recommended and will come back when in the area.

Commented on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us u000006293829. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park thanks you!

October Golf!

White Clay has always been a challenging but favorite course. This Oct round did not disappoint! The course is in amazing condition for this time of year! All staff were amazing from the pro shop, the starter, the Marshall to the cart girl! Pace of play was amazing finishing 18 for two in 3 hr 15 min!
Well done!

Commented on 10/14/2019

Hello, dano266. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hi Toflinn. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park.

Too wet/Green s like ice

It hasn't rained in weeks yet the course was extremely wet. The greens were like putting on ice....I'm not a bad putter but even on the last hole, still blowing by the cup when just tapping the ball which was REALLY frustrating and ultimately dampened the round.

Make sure you bring drinks and snacks, there is no clubhouse on the course and although it was a packed day, there was no cart service.

Course layout is challenging with many risk/reward holes.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Hello u000007194714. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

Enjoyed a great round of golf with a friend played with another twosome from out of state great company , the course layout is great and very challenging with layups and carries. The course conditions was great especially for the drought that the state of Delaware is had this summer I enjoyed it very much.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Hi john8927596. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hello, mlloyd920. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Course is challenging, the fairways are very soft which could change ur iron game if you don’t adapt (especially with pitch shots). None of the holes run into each other, you can’t slice or hook a drive out of play and find your ball, you really have to play short and accuarate. Greens are well kept and are speedy!

Commented on 09/03/2019

Thank you for visiting us at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Quirky course

You need to think on the course. If you want to just bang away, don’t play here. A lot of holes are short but hazards and dog legs prevent the use of a driver. A thinking mans course. Lots of hazards to avoid. Loved it. Really well maintained.
Usually too expensive but found a good deal on GolfNow.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hello, rajanG. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Awesome course

Great course have not played in a while since very pricey, was able to get a great deal on Golf Now. Definitely a private country club feel, a bit stuffy but well worth playing. Course in very good condition, a lot of carry shots specifically with the drives. Only negative is many ball marks on greens golfers not repairing, several on every green. A must play course, high end and very challenging

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hi, DBSBBirds. Let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park. We hope to see you again soon.

Friendly staff. Layout was perfect but difficult for first time. Hard to find next hole . Needed sign. Airation now

Commented on 09/03/2019

Hello, vanilly1. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Lovely course

Well maintained friendly staff course in great shape pace of play seemed slow at points but we got our round in 3:45 to play 18 .... weather was ideal ...

Commented on 08/27/2019

Hi JOHN8867150. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

First Time There

Impressive facility - Fun and challenging course layout - Great condition

Commented on 08/16/2019

Hello, STeven1318349. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Great but difficult course

Course in great shape and every hole had challenges.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hello, u590624975. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Great course and some holes are very demanding

Great course condition. Ken ? the ranger was extremely helpful and quite a gentleman. Condition was great even for hot July. Too many forced carry shots and that could be troublesome for some

Commented on 07/31/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round with us, cmptpad! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Course in the Area

Wow is all I have to say. This course was something else. When I arrived a cart was driven up to my car and immediately put my bag on it. I went down to the pro shop and was greeted by an extremely friendly staff. I played around 4:15 to get one of the discounted rates but ill get back to that later. I was going solo that day so they asked me to join a group of 3 ahead of me to help with pace of play. Usually if I go by myself I like to play alone to work on my game without pressure but honestly the 3 guys I played with were awesome and definitely helped with how this course was laid out.

The starter was cool and helpful and definitely had a passion for the course. I'm a single digit handicapper but this course was a challenge. Lots of layup shots, water, and holes that will punish you severally. If its your first time out here I suggest playing with someone thats familiar with it. The blues are really challenging at 6500 and they make you work for it. I suggest playing from whites if possible. But they have the ipads on the carts with GPS which helps tremendously for shot selection! So cool for a public course.

As I went through each hole I had a smile on my face the whole time though. Every single hole could have been a signature. Extremely beautiful and could have taken a photo on each hole. The 15th reminded me of 18 at Sawgrass and couldn't resist taking a photo with the sunset. The course conditions were pretty good. I gave it 5 cause they weren't perfect like I was expecting but still nicely shaved fairways and decent speed on the greens (divits are where the problem was). Pace of play was decent but there are some holes where you have to drive at least a half mile to get to them. Its scenic but just is kind of abnormal and I would wish upon no one to walk this course if its hot out.

Now I would recommend everyone to come and play out here. I drove an hour and 20 minutes and I'm returning again this weekend because it was so good. It's pricey in the morning but worth every penny, but if you can come play a twilight round, the price is unmatched really.

Love it!

Commented on 08/06/2019

We appreciate you leaving a detailed review and for rating us! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Pennsylvania Advisor

A Course Worth Joining

If I was going to join a course and not use a GolfNow, this is the course I would join. It checks all the boxes, from the beautiful clubhouse with a great locker room, the terrific practice area for both long and short game, the finely manicured course, to the great 19TH hole and patio.

Commented on 07/29/2019

Hi Gary. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back again soon at White Clay Creek Country Club at Delaware Park!

Fast morning round!

The course was in very good shape. Some bunkers had water in them from rainfall the last few days. The greens rolled fast and the staff was extremely nice. We finished our round under four hours. Challenging course but fair if you don’t spray it all over the place. Definitely will be back!

Commented on 07/25/2019

Commented on 07/25/2019

Fun course

Course was cart path only due to significant rain the day before but course was in excellent condition. Challenging but fair. Had a great time. Will be back !!!&

Commented on 07/26/2019