Year Built 2000
Greens Bent

Pull-carts No

Golf Simulator No
Indoor Practice No

Great track...Great Staff...Great start to an epic weekend

So this was the first course on my trip. Walked in to the front desk was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. The course was in amazing shape less the green that where punched and sanded. But still true and fast. The whole course was beautiful. Weather was beautiful. Amazing day.

Fun track with great fast greens

As we walked to the first tee the starter said stay below the hole. Great advise. Course was in fantastic shape.
Great fun day.
Tightwad Tuesday 27.00 all day. Awesome value.

course was in great shape and was super fun to play. they used the mostly flat land really well- there were a bunch of fun and interesting shots. $31 early morning is a screaming deal. no houses on the course, and far enough from town that it was quiet and peaceful. my only gripe: tee boxes were not level.

also: get the breakfast burrito! it was amazing!

Blown away!!

I was just a single passing through town on a week long golf vacation. This was #23 for the week and was one of the best I played if not the best.
First of all I showed up at 6:30 am and was teeing off by 6:44 am thanks to Brian in the Pro Shop being as accommodating as anybody I've ever seen. Not to mention how nice how was about me hitting him up in the parking lot before he even had a chance to open the place up.
The course is in fantastic shape! Maintenance was out in full force working the greens, fairways, etc. They were all very friendly too. My only gripe would be the condition of the greens and that falls solely on the shoulders of us players. Please repair your divot marks!!!! For a course this nice it should not be run down by lazy players who are so enamored with their approach shots that they can't take the time to repair their divots. I repaired at least 5 on every green.
The signage on the course was lacking too, currently there are no maps of the holes, even on the tee box signs. Can be a problem for others I guess.
You must stay out of the rough for a good score. The greens were large and had a lot of slope to them. GPS in the carts would put this course over the top I believe.
Once again, I want to recognize Brian and Josh from the Pro Shop. These two men were some of the nicest people I've ever come across on my golf trips. Thanks for making this such a memorable course, you have a great course for others to enjoy. Just wish that I lived closer to it.

Commented on 05/02/2019

I cant wait to have it as part of my golf vacation! Hopefully I dont have to play alone.

Long Ball Hitters Dream

This is an Outstanding Course. True Links course, with beautiful views. My normal drive is 300+ and find most courses I don't even pull out my driver, but Not here, Links is a Long Ball hitters dream. Couple holes I hit 330 and still came up short.
My wife found it a course she wants to play many more times in the future.
Staff are probably the nicest people I've met at any golf course.

Links

This course is awesome, a must play. Perfect condition especially the greens. Recently aerated tee boxes are not a problem. A stern challenge from the tips. Only downside is I never saw a beverage cart, but there is drinking water scattered throughout the course.

easy to walk and fun to play

Not fun if wind is blowing, but the surrounding view is wonderful. As good a course as anything around.

Post Falls, Idaho
Post Falls, Idaho
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.