A view over the water from Lakeside Greens Golf and Country Club

Situated in the heart of Chestermere, Lakeside Golf Club is conveniently only 20 minutes east of downtown Calgary. The 18-hole layout is player friendly enough for all skill levels to enjoy. The golf course is gentle enough for high handicappers but it will still give more advanced golfers a chance to use their skills. Water has a prominent presence throughout the golf course, it comes into play on nearly every hole on the front nine. The back nine may have less water, but you'll have to contend with more strategically placed bunkers, like on the par-3 13th. This tough hole features not only a large lake on the right but also an array of bunkers circling the green. In addition to the course, With all of the hazards you'll be facing, it may not be a bad idea to use Lakeside's driving range and putting green to warm up.

Lakeside Golf Club (AB)

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Apr 15 to Oct 15

Single Allowed No

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Commented on 08/30/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Lakeside Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello, MactheNac. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Lakeside Golf Club!

Allowed to play during Boston Pizza Tournament

I must say the course was nice. Do not book on golfnow for their Monday Hot Deal. It is cheaper to call and book at the course because it is 2 for 1. On my last round on Aug 19th I was very dissapointed. They booked me at the same time as a big tournament. It took us 6 hours to play. I would have liked to be told about this before hand.

Commented on 08/26/2019

Hello, pjanda86. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Lakeside Golf Course

Feels like course owners/managers are NOT keeping up the course, lots of bald spots on fairways, and tee boxes. Greens are okay. Compared to a few years ago just okay. Range needs work!! 50% value for$$'s. Would not recommend.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Lakeside Golf Club. We hope you consider returning for another round in the future.

Great Conditions

I've played this course many times before but first time this season and it has been kept in great condition. I'm sure the Calgary summer rain has helped but was very pleased with the course and especially the greens.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Andrew5167800. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Great Day of golf

Have played this course several times...always a challenge because of the water but worth the effort to get there...staff very friendly and helpful. pace of play was good and the course is in pretty good shape overall...fairways a bit rough in places but tee boxes and greens were top notch.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hi Bellyb. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lakeside Golf Club!

Commented on 07/24/2019

My Second Time was as Good as the First

Once again enjoyed a beautiful sunny Calgary afternoon of golf while vacationing here.
Great surroundings and a shot makers layout to score well added to the challenge along with the the fast greens that did run true. Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. Nice job and thanks again for another enjoyable round!

Commented on 07/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Delconator. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Lakeside Golf Club thanks you!

Always Good

I golf here lots the course is in great shape there is some repair on #1 but overall it is very good the management and staff and the service is great if you haven’t golfed here do.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Robert2448552. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 07/11/2019

expectations never fail

I have played Lakeside for years as well as 10 or so other courses in the area . every year I have said that this course is the best for greens and overall condition ,

Commented on 07/11/2019

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Good course

Course in good shape considering the rain
Pace of play good due to 90 degree rule
No cart service due to rain
Fun time had by all

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi rrgenge. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had a fun time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeside Golf Club.

Commented on 07/02/2019

Hello, seldessouki. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Lakeside Golf Club.

Lakeside

Lush true rolling greens, beautiful and challenging finishing holes over water on 9 &18 . Some ground works underway.
Weather was wonderful: from warm summer skies, to threatening rain clouds, then significant cool winds to finish.
The local knowledge of the course - shared by my playing partners was invaluable - for some of the "Hidden" doglegs.
A great afternoon...on the prairies playing golf!

Commented on 06/28/2019

Lakeside is in great shape! Greens are awesome! Cant beat the price too! Seemed slow but played in 4 hours!

Commented on 06/28/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Lakeside Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Good experience

Good experience, nice course, decent layout, it's very flat. Not big on layout of the clubhouse. No food experience, but they could provide hot dogs or a muffin even, instead of a very limited supply of grab and run sandwiches.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Thank you for your review, Buzzaro. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Lakeside Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great features, I really luke the water holes.

One minor issue: I had a 9:48 start time. I arrived at #1 tee to find my group had been given an earlier tee-off time. The starter had to go out and advise my group I would be teeing off and joining them on #1 green. I was at the course 3/4 hour early to hit balls and putt. The pro shop could have had the decency to call my name re: earlier tee-off. I was on the putting green when the twosome teed off. Otherwise an excellent day of golf. I will be back.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the confusion during your round and have forwarded your comments over to our staff to ensure it doesn't happen again. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the rest of your round. Thanks for playing Lakeside GC!

Great Value

The course was in good shape, greens were fast and well manicured. The staff was very friendly.
Great value for the cost to play 18 holes.

Commented on 06/13/2019

Hi adufour06. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Rocky View, Alberta