2.2
1 reviews
1 reviews

Year Built 1970

Still needs work

While they have improved dime of the greens, especially hole #2, which was a disaster before, there is still a lot that needs to be done. Many fairways a sandy or weedy, there are still sand ditches in some greens and the new placement of 9 is not noted for the old players. The bathrooms need attention and you need water, edpecially in the FL heat. We will try again next month.

terrible condition

I agree with Wilson. This course is in the worst condition I have ever seen. greens are not playable.

don't listen to low handicappers on here. NO low handicapper would play this course or find it nice.

Hidden gem

This little course will surprise you. It plays much tougher than it looks on paper. Some of the hole layouts are very challenging, and the pace of play is usually really good. The staff is friendly, and I always enjoy myself at the Heather Golf Club.

Nice course!

I was pleasantly surprised. This course was in good shape, fun to play and a great value. The new owners have seemed to have been making some good investments back into the course. Although this was my first time playing this course, I had been by it a few years back and the change in management is evident.

Nice Course! Great Value!

I played this course recently for the first time, but I driven by it a few years ago while vacationing. I hear it is under new ownership, and you can tell they are making investments into the course vs. what I saw in the past. The value is great and I was able to get around pretty quickly. I am a low handicapper, so the course is a little shorter than what I usually play, but I had fun trying to shoot a low score. This would be a great course for families, seniors, or juniors to get a round in on. The course has a good layout. I especially like how number 1 shapes around the pond (it has the look of a golf hole you would see on much more expensive golf courses).

Nice challanging trac, not too long but demanging

I've found the course in fair good condition, there's an issue still with the greens but the staff say they're working on it and I have seen improvements in the last three weeks. I mostly enjoy the Tgrusday morning golf league. An individual contest using a modified stableford scoring system with a point quota. Its a well manicured course, and for the money is a good value. I also like that they host the local middle and high school's golf team. Add a driving range and make a par five and I would rate it higher.

Avoid if you can

This golf course is terrible. The fairways are full of bare spots and the greens are "moldy" I would not reccome d this to anyone

18 for 18

First time played, 3's and 4's. several doglegs. fun course to play, will play again. Nice club house and pro shop.

Weeki Wachee, Florida