Formerly knonw as Sequoia Springs Golf Course.

Campbell River Golf and Country Club

Year Built 1959

Pull-carts No

Single Allowed No

Plays Twice a year

Beautifully kept and the best greens on the island bar none!! Pricey but well worth it!

Best on the Island

Now I have played all the courses north of Nanaimo. The new Campbell River Country Club stands alone at the top as the best golf experience. I encourage everyone to experience this gem. With our inland highway system it’s so close!

Campbell River G&CC

The best golf experience on Vancouver Island. Beautiful course conditions, friendly staff, amazing amenities! Will be back again soon.

An excellent day on the course

This was my 3rd time playing CRGCC however, it was my brother's first time. We were surprised to see that there was no one on the course with us except for three other people.. There are 10 times more workers than golfers. The course itself is in excellent condition and although it is not a long course by any means it does have some challenges to it. The greens were in amazing condition.

Outstanding

The condition of the fairways and greens is outstanding, particularly for a course that just opened in August. With great drainage, there is no lift, clean and place needed here, even mid November. A few finishing touches are needed, eg. GPS and ball washers, but for now the carpeted fairways more than make up for that.

Great late season course

Course in very good condition for the fall. No need to lift clean & place. Lacks yardage indicators on sprinklers heads. Not currently in golf tracking hand helds, so yardage was difficult to establish. Definetly worth playing again.

A major upgrade from the previous course

The work of Graham Cooke redesigning this old course must be applauded. The new infrastructure - the new turf and irrigation and comfort stations - improve the entire experience. The bentgrass greens were awesome. I hope they fare well over the winter.
I love the unique routing - 7 par 3s, 5 par 5s - and the fact that you can play in less than four hours.
Be sure to come back after dark and try the Velocity Lounge & Driving Range, which offers the same Toptracer Range ball-tracking technology as Topgolf. It's a fun night out on the town with golf, good food and drinks.

Nice new course

Very nicely landscaped , irrigation and fairway drainage top notch. Not too hard , good for all skill levels.

A JOB WELL DONE ON THE RE-DESIGN OF THIS COURSE!

BEST EXPERIENCE ! We played here the week after opening and we were so excited to play after hearing of all the changes done to the course.. The course is beautiful! So many added scenic touches added making the game that much more enjoyable. The fairways are a dream to play on, very generous wide fairways too.....The washroom facilities and snack machines were well thought out on the front and back 9.

A big thank you to Kyle and Wil.....and all the staff....from when we arrived, the staff were so helpful and polite , our bags were put on the carts ,.....We were greeted by Kyle and Wil in the pro shop they were very helpful & appreciative and made our experience that much more enjoyable.....we look forward to returning!...The Golf Range and practice facilities are all first class....
CAMPBELL RIVER SHOULD BE PROUD TO SHOWCASE THIS COURSE TO ITS RESIDENTS AND VISITORS!

for a new course it was in great shape.

We enjoyed our day but the sighnage could of been a bit better and I am sure they will fix locations of one or two sighns as soon as they are told of the situation. Nice to see mature trees on a new course, we will be playing this course more often in the future.

Decent course but...

Another hot day. Fairways were like concrete which helped with the bounce & roll but...

This golf course needs to improve their on-course signage!!! I made several wrong turns at various cart path junctions. Intersections like I've never seen before...sheesh.

The course itself is nice enough - aptly named, as there are Sequoia trees everywhere.

It's worth playing for sure, but they need to spruce things up a bit, in my humble opinion.

Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia