Furry Creek is not a course that one merely plays. It is an enriching adventure to be savoured. With its breathtaking beauty, dramatic play and first class facilities, Furry Creek delivers an unforgettable golf experience.

Directions: From Vancouver - Lions Gate Bridge north to Hwy 99. Continue on Hwy 99 until Furry Creek exit fro Whistler. South on Hwy 99 to Furry Creek exit. Drive time from each location, 40 minutes.

Scorecard for Furry Creek Golf & Country Club
Gold M: 70.0/125 352 152 485 575 107 441 238 197 325 2872 174 485 374 458 211 512 167 471 336 3188 6060
White M: 67.3/116 W: 71.8/124 326 129 459 524 97 425 200 167 285 2612 122 460 326 432 184 466 140 430 295 2855 5467
Red M: 63.8/117 W: 63.8/111 291 104 431 421 91 350 185 150 244 2267 97 413 301 325 141 415 117 419 254 2482 4749

Year Built 1993
Golf Season March - October
Architect Robert Muir Graves (1993) Ted Locke

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Single Allowed No
Dress code Dress code in effect: no denims, cutoffs or sweatpants of any sort; collared shirts are required.

British Columbia Advisor

Always a nice stop in

Played FC a few times now and whenever I get the chance to drop in for a round I never past it up.

It’s not my all time favourite course but it’s has some great feels to it and it’s a course that I look forward to the challenge on.

If you’re playing it, bring balls and and make sure you have your focused pills from Alpha Brain the morning of. Lose your mind and you will lose your balls. Focus!

Enjoy friends

Surprising not a premier course

Overall experience was not very good. We were very excited to play this course for some time now. We get there and there is no driving range, rather a couple of rotten old nets to hit into. Went to have some practice putts, and the putting green was like shag carpet and half dead. The warning about some of the par 5's where you have to tee off with a 5 iron then hit a 3 wood is very true and sad. Tee boxes were marginal as most were covered in sand. Also our 10 year old daughter was with us and they stung us with another 30 dollar rider fee... Anyway, we did really like 10-12 holes and the signature is a beauty! Next time we will continue to Squamish or Whistler and pay the little extra.

Perfect Combination of Alpine and Coastal Golf

Furry Creek is one of my all time favorite courses. The location is a little secluded, but makes for an amazingly unique setting. Nestled into the mountain side, the course features nice elevation changes, which I love. Combine the alpine feel, with the coastal/water front setting and it makes for some truly breathtaking views.

The weather was a little suspect while I was on site, but it didn't dampen the mood at all. I love the design/layout, and the course was in pristine condition.

The clubhouse/restaurant is also a must visit after your round offer amazing food and an epic view. One of the most unique clubhouses I've seen, as if it was carved out of the mountain itself.

Furry Creek is a diamond in the rough and a must visit.

Strange Layout

Furry Creek boasts a sterling reputation among the BC golf community for its superb conditioning and unparalleled vistas. On top of that, it was the filming site for one of my favorite movies, Happy Gilmore, so needless to say I was excited to check this one out! Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the design. It truly is a strange layout. Yes it has it's brilliant moments (#14 obviously, but also #1 and #3) but there were far too many wacky doglegs and Micky Mouse holes for me to fully enjoy myself. Conditions were great and the service was good, but I just couldn't get over the design. While I have been mostly pleased (though not blown away) by the Robert Muir Graves courses I have played in the past - not this time. It is to my understanding that Furry Creek originally opened as a private club, yet faced immediate financial difficulties and was forced to open up to the public a few years later. Now I understand why! You would be hard pressed to find anyone who would want to play this course every day. Furry Creek is, as several other reviewers have noted, very overrated!

British Columbia Advisor

Love it

FC has the true BC feel to it. Views of the ocean, up on the hill, in the mountain, green everywhere. I love this course, the price, and the challenging track that it is.

I will always play this course and it just has such a great feeling to it.

Pro shop has a good selection, food is great and the staff has always been a treat to talk too.

Lots of good course to play, this is one you wanna stop at before heading up to Whistler to play the gems up there!

Nice Views but Overrated

I have played the golf course and I found it overrated compared to the green fees price. Yes the view are extremely nice but that's all, the design is average, to much elevations in my opinion.

Happy's Hole, kinda anti climatic. Stunning play

Golf trip 2015, round 2
We got a cracker deal from the golf show in Vancouver. 8 boys on a wicked trip, chose this simply stunning course. just off the sea to sky highway
I will never forget my time here.
Almost a rainforest to oceanside course. moving up and down the mountain, onto a peninsula right our into the ocean. we stopped many times for photo ops.

We did get a pat-down from the marshals for outside alcohol. even pulled open a pocket to peer inside. I know it sounds paranoid, but i think a bottle of beer might be the LEAST illegal thing in my bag. But after that highschool moment. From the first tee, all the way to the finish. Stunning, awe struck, beautiful, are all under statements.
As i write this Happy Gilmore turns 20. The nineth hole has a film credit with Bob Barker and Adam Sandler punch to face scene. It was the view. not the pond he landed in. But gave us all an excuse to re watch Happy GIlmore.

Great place. Would absolutely play again.

Challenging Course - Great Views

Expensive unless you have coupons. Views are great. Drive from Vancouver to the course is awesome if the sky is blue. Lots of elevation changes which I love. Looking to go again before they shut down for the year.

over rated

the senic holes where awesome if i had my option i would just play #1 and the par 3 on the water the rest of it was kinda wonky

Squamish, British Columbia
Bowen Island, British Columbia
Vancouver, British Columbia
Gibsons, British Columbia

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package