2.3

Carts No
Clubs No
Pull-carts No

Single Allowed Yes
Dress code Shirt and shoes required

Plays Once a year

WORST WEDDING VENUE. Place is a DUMP

September 14 2019
Eighteen Pastures Golf Course 0/100
This venue was HORRIBLE and the owner is even worse. I was told SO many times that the leaky roof would be fixed and the tarps would be taken off the building and when we came Friday to set up it looked JUST as it did when they told us it would be fixed. The owner HONESTLY doesnt care at all about the building, just about getting your money (so sad) The building needs SO much work and hes not willing to pay for it, he wants to do it himself which means it NEVER gets done. There were golfers there on our wedding day till just after 5pm yelling, swearing, donughnutting and driving golfballs TOWARDS us as we got photos done.... they got in the photos and videos and we were scared every time a ball was hit. SO rude and aggrivating because we were told NO GOLFING WAS GOING TO BE DO THERE AFTER 2PM WHEN WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT. Which is only fair, you either book a wedding or stay open for golfers...double dipping shouldnt be allowed. The golfers also came into our venue to use the bathrooms which had me constantly making sure they didnt touch any cards, gifts, food, decorations, etc. There was no parking because they had a tournament with ceremony which they were loudly clapping and screaming for from 145-2...so we delayed our start time a little. We made our ceremony at 2 because we were told there was no golfing after 2 but parking lot was packed and there was nothing for our guests. TONS of leaking in the roof... onto tables, kids slipping, puddles everywhere, RED SOLO CUPS all along the windows, and the workers did nothing! We had to find people and ask multiple times for buckets and to clean up the leaking. We spent time doing all our tables Friday so that all they had to do was pull the tables and put them in place, well they messed that up!!!! They re arranged the table numbers and place settings so my bridesmaids and my mom had to re arrange them...also, somehow they lost a whole place setting. The only reason we booked the venue was for the big red barn and the appearance looked HORRIBLE. NOT like it did when I signed. When I told the owner his excuse was "Saturday is supposed to be the rainiest day of the week, you'll be inside and wont even see the tarps and roof" uhm sorry but that's NOT a valid reason. Friday the concession wasnt opened after we were told it would be for after our rehersal so we had to go out and get food which we didnt plan on doing. During our ceremony there was banging going on in the kitchen which made it hard for guests to hear us.....like come on its 30 minutes and you couldnt keep quiet ?!?!?!?!?! RUDE!!!!! There was a huge scaffold out front that he TRIED to leave up for our wedding but my husband and his brother took it down (after a LOT of back and forth with the manager) because I REFUSED for it to be RIGHT in the entrance. Mens bathroom stunk SO bad. There was also a HUGE stack of material out front that I was TOLD would be gone by Saturday and SURPRISE... it wasnt. My photographer had to try to take photos around it because the WHOLE reason I booked that venue was got the barn. The food was good and there was no complaints but I booked the venue for the red barn rustic look and i feel like the contract we signed was not fulfilled. I've been emailing for over 3 weeks WITH NO reply from them BUT I got my friend to email them inquiring about booking a wedding with them AND THEY REPLIED WITHIN 2 HOURS..... Its infuriating!!
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT book EIGHTEEN PASTURES GOLF COURSE FOR ANYTHING! Avoid Wayne at ANY and ALL costs!

Oh ya, we also never received our veggie plater *which we paid for* with our poutine bar.

A Pasture

Some people may say it’s a good bang for your buck, but it really isn’t. I booked a hot deal for 10$ and still felt ripped off. I wasn’t expecting much at all and was still extremely underwhelmed. It does look like they have had any grounds grew in a few years. Fairways are basically non existent, several large gravel patches on the greens which seemed bizarre. Every cart was full of wet cigarette butts and filthy. Wouldn’t play here for free or recommend unless you are looking to get trashed and hack so grass.

If you value your golf game don’t go here

30 years golfing at the The Mountain

We love this course it’s a very challenging layout and you need to have played it a lot to understand all of its ebs and flows !! Very reasonable green fees but the power carts are in bad shape overall my wife and I are regulars and it’s a great place to practice your game plus we always pack a lunch with a couple of beverages to get us thru our round !! Thanks to the owner Wayne for keeping this place going on a shoe string budget can’t wait for our next round

New carts

The carts are in terrible shape, one of ours just stopped working on the 15th .

I dunno the course would be impossible gunplay without a cart which they charge 34 dollars for. That makes it not worth it. That and the greens are garbage.

Best conditions ever

Ok I have played this course for 30 plus years.
Some of the hardest golf golf ever played
Wayne has made some good pruning along some holes that make this a way better course

By no means I would say if you wanna play a nice easy game come here.
This is target golf knowledge of the course is needed on some incredibly hard holes meaning play short or very left or right and hope for a forgiving roll out
I love playing here it’s hard it’s cheap it’s $10
The name used to be Iron Mountain GCC
But too many thought it too daunting. Of a name
So we all call it 18P
You can walk it. But be prepared for big hills

Challenging!!

This course has potential however needs a facelift
along with some much needed tlc.

Needs a little TLC

This would be a much nicer course if it was given a little TLC. It has debris piles just off the fairways on some holes, the cart paths are in horrible shape, you almost need a 4x4 to navigate them. And because of the conditions of the cart paths, the carts themselves are complete pieces of crap, we had to drive back to the club house and change carts, and there were 3 others that were just abandoned at various holes out there.

I was surprised at the reviews which were terrible. I found that the fairways were not fantastic, but it is winter conditions. The greens were quite good considering the rain we have had. Overall I will play it again. They could work on the signage to indicate where the next hole is.

Needs work

Secured an excellent green fee to play this course. We were welcomed upon arrival by the cashier and greens person. It started out to be a wet day which made the course quite difficult. Signage to where to go next is in severe need of improvement. Greens were in so so condition. We walked the course but would probably get a cart next time.

Real bad but cheap

Staff really young and could care less if are there. The greens are green but are in bad shape. The carts are filthy and are in disrepair. On the first green and second tee box broken down carts. The fairways are dried out and hard as rock take lots of balls. Ii's a practice course for hitting long drives if you can find them but not good for trying to improve any other part of your game. This place caters to weddings because of their large ballroom. When we went in to pay we walked through a mess garbage all over the floors. Wine bottles on the grass outside and beer cans everywhere. It's a joke. I suspect they will go under in the near future

Not a busy course

Fairways ok greens were not maintained lack of maintenance on this course. Cart paths are dangerous in wet weather. Broken asphalt and washed out areas. Hazardous. This course is not for the faint at heart.

So much potential, but......

The course is in very bed shape. It offers some beautiful holes and scenery and if the course was maintained properly, it would be a fantastic test of golf as the terrain is extremely challenging. The cart barely had enough power to get up some of the hills and the cart paths were in terrible condition. Several of the greens are baked out and cracked. The bunkers are essentially fine gravel. I would not recommend this course even with a hot rate of $10. Don't waste your gas, it's not worth the drive. Sink some serious money into the course, the facilities and the amenities, and I'll consider playing it again. Like the title says......

Commented on 08/07/2016

I have golfed here a few times in early spring and just recently this summer. My guess is they are not making any money and therefor the course suffers from lack of maintenance. They charge full price for the carts which are absolutely filthy and not well maintained. The cart paths are steep and dangerous and not maintained. Several hole flag sticks have no flags are brittle and broken hard to see from a distance. All in all this course is a. Joke ! Wish they would sell it to someone who would clean it up. Could be a good track

March

Was ok for March. I can see in June or July it will be really nice. Hate the goat path hills though. Not very maintained

Crazy Challenge, Needs Work

I play this course several times a year to tune up my game as you need to hit to targets. The course is in decent shape and great value but the greens and bunkers need work. For $25 with a cart (you need one) it's a deal. If you could redesign a few holes and work on the greens this could be a great course.

First time I have EVER walked off a course

Aside from the poorish greens and some sad trick shot requirements, I almost got hit twice by AUTOMOBILES on the course. Appears that the frivolities and drunkenness supercede any form of course management or etiquette. I finally gave up after my second attempt of a "tee shot" on ten, as it was easier to just walk away with my mind and life still somewhat intact.

Challenging Course

This course has lots of shots where you can not see where you land. Many fairways are steeply sloped so make sure you play your ball uphill.
Some greens are quite small so it is hard to hit in regulation.
Very good pace. Very good workout when you walk as there rare many steep climbs and decents.
Very pleasing to play, pace was quick as most people were in carts.

Poor weather

Very nice course just need some makeup

Layout is great, just like some 4 or 5* courses. It will be a great course if the greens are getting better.

the course is a disaster area

The greens have almost no grass, the layout out the holes make it impossible for alot of your tee shots to stay on the fairways as that they slope sideways into the forest. the powercarts are dead and the paths are for atv's not powercarts.

Mission, British Columbia