Type Public/Municipal

Architect David Wallace

Bar, Grill

Clubhouse

Course is Drenched

The course itself was borderline unplayable due to how wet it was. 30 yard chips were plugging in front of the green. This generally isn't something I would dock a course for but when I realized they were going around turning on sprinklers while we were golfing I knew this was self inflicted. We could even use some Tee boxes due to the sprinkler being on. I wouldn't recommend playing this course unless there is a drought. Every drive plugged in the fairway. Short chips plugged. Mud everywhere.

Find somewhere else.

Great conditions

It's nice to be back in town for the Winter. This is a great local course with very good conditions and excellent prices Give it a try

Commented on 11/25/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Newly seeded fairways

We will play again but will wait until December. Course was.very wet which made the newly seeded fairways high because they could not mow.. We have played this course before and will again after it dries.

Commented on 11/25/2020

Thanks for your review and we look forward to having you back soon!

Always a great value

Willowbrook is one of the courses we keep coming back too. The people always let us know what to expect and we are never disappointed.

Commented on 11/12/2020

Locals course that needs repairs.

Course, greens and fairways were nice, it was cart path only that day. That fact should be listed next to tee times. The cart paths are horrible and crumbling away. Which is difficult if its cart path only!! No tech on carts for yardage. Pace of play was on the slow side. Overall I Wish I would have skipped this destination, but I tried to get one more round in after playing the Palmer and Watson course at reunion in Kissimmee.

Commented on 11/12/2020

Thank you for your review. We take your opinions seriously, and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@willowbrook-golf.com to discuss your concerns further.

BC 11 7 20

Course was in pretty good shape.. However, I wasn't notified until arrival tat they had over seeded and it would be cart paths only. Not a problem, as I walk a lot anyway. But that might not be the case for everyone. No offer of reducdd fee for cart paths only either, which would have been proper given the circumstances.

Greens we're good. most fairways were good also. But very wet, so no roll.. might want to wait a week or two to let the over seeding and watering conclude.

Commented on 11/12/2020

First time at this course . I play at least 3 times a week.

Would recommend this course to anyone. Was impressed with the staff particularly the starter/ranger, and the restaurant lady. Course was in good shape and was relatively fair. Would recommend to all especially couples.

Commented on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course and wonderful staff. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Soggy Conditions

Areas of very wet fairways, T box and greens are in pretty good condition. Bathroom on course needs to be refurbished.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Could be great again

I played this course very often a couple years ago but had issues with staff and boycotted it for a long while. Today reminded me why I stopped going there. Course was super wet even though we didn't have any rain for a week. Balls were plugging in and got no roll. Greens were actually pretty good because they were elevated so they drained better. Beer prices were expensive even for a golf course.
Played 18 and wanted to do another 9 since we were there. Rude guy at the counter wanted to charge $20 for 9 holes when we only paid $23 for 18 holes. Plus, I opened Golfnow app and could have paid $18 for 18 holes, but decided not to out of principle.
There are way too many golf courses in Central Florida to play a wet course with rude staff amd expensive prices.
Will not go back there at all now unless they make allot of changes and I will tell my golfing buddies to do the same.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for this poor incident, and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@willowbrookgolf.com to discuss your concerns further.

All the amenities

Challenging little course with small greens. I actually enjoy this course as they have all the amenities and close to nature. You get to play 18 holes with Challenging greens, while seeing alligators, snakes, turtles, and birds. Cold drinks, good food, and sports on all the TV's in the clubhouse. Full proshop for all your needs as well. Not the best course in Central Florida but great value for the price.

Commented on 10/15/2020

Florida rainy season golf

Course was as usual wet in Florida his time of year so needs to dry out however I do like the layout and enjoy it when it’s dry also definitely need some cart path Work done and tee boxes could be better although not the worst I’ve seen all in all was a good day

Commented on 09/30/2020

Never disappoints!

Willowbrook is a very nice little course that's away from the hustle and bustle of Orlando. There has been a lot of rain recently so it was cart path only. The course is fairly tight also so it's great for shot makers.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Great time

Middle of the rainy season. Cart rules were stay on cart path. Soggy on 90% of the course but a very nice place to play. Will definitely be back when the weather dries up.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are glad you enjoyed your time. We look forward to having you back with better weather!

Relaxing

Played this course several times in the past few months. You don't feel rushed, you can work on your game and everyone is pretty laid back out there.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Good Time

Played with 2 friends and we had a great time and enjoyed the day nice pace and Course was in good shape will be back.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Simple, Clean, and enjoyable.

I really had a good time playing this course. It was a bit mushy in certain spots...but of course this was weather permitting. The fairways were surprisingly beautiful along with the greens. Tee Box’s weren’t amazing; but they weren’t the worst either. Overall a quality course and very enjoyable. Recommended.

Commented on 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Hidden gem

Let me start off by saying I was very impressed with this course, layout, and condition. There were some very unique driving holes where having the ability to work your tee shot is beneficial. Played the tips and those tee boxes were in average shape. Greens rolled very true. This course definitely has a "good old boys" feel. Our tee time was 6:30am and there were suppose to be 2 of us, but all the regular golfers were lined up and raring to go even though their tee times were after ours. One 4 some group hopped up and teed off before us (even though ours was the first). they were reluctant to let our 2 some play though, even though they eventually did. The clubhouse didn't ope till 6:27, which made it very difficult to pay and then get to the tee box at 6:30, hence probably why another group jumped in front. All in all well worth the money and a great course.

Commented on 06/12/2020

Willow brook during Pandemic

Less crowded, good conditions, noticeable some areas getting cleaned up, grooming perimeter

Course open

Course has been closed due to Covid19, T boxes and fairways were in great shape for this course, greens still need work.

Lake Alfred, Florida