Winter Pines Golf Club

Year Built 1968
Architect Lloyd Clifton (1968)

19th Hole Specials 6

Commented on 11/12/2019

Hi u598538104, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

This course has a great layout

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The pace of play is slow however there are always a lot of people who do play here. With that being said the whole purpose of playing golf is to first play and secondary have fun . We are not Professionals so why get stressed out. Enjoy being outdoors and amongst people. Anyway the course is challenging and clean

Commented on 11/08/2019

Hi Dragonk73, thank you for your 5-star rating and taking the time to share your feedback with us! We truly appreciate your patience given a busy day at the course, but we're glad to hear you still enjoyed your golf experience with us. Join us for another round soon at Winter Pines Golf Club!

Course ok, pace of play not

You can always expect slow play at WP because is normally busy, but for a course that makes sure you always paired up and won't let you have your on cart even when you booked alone or there's no one else on the tee (I get the feeling your being watched) didn't seem to have a problem with the 5some holding up the whole course. Drove past 4 groups ahead passing up 3 holes and the 5some on the back 9 to find a open run to 18th from 13th on. RULES SHOULD ALSO APLY TO MEMBERS.

Commented on 11/05/2019

Hi ras1954, thank you for reviewing the course. However, we apologize for the delay of play during your recent round as this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guests the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve by using your comments for guidance. Thank you for playing Winter Pines Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 10/29/2019

Hi u000004855503, thanks for your 4-star review! Please join us again soon at Winter Pines Golf Club.

nice for the money

Overall a fun course to play, layout was fair and challenging if off the fairway, greens however were not consistent, some were in great shape and some needed some attention, very busy course but in good shape

Commented on 10/21/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Winter Pines Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star review and feedback! We have shared your comments with the appropriate staff for potential improvements, but we hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice course, great value!

The rain really affected the playing conditions on the course when I was there as there was puddling in the fairways, so I'm looking forward to returning on a day when the weather is better. Otherwise, I thought the course was nice and a good value. I look forward to going back.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Hi MissSissy, thank you for your 4-star review. We appreciate your patience & understanding regarding the rain on the day of your round, but we look forward to having you back on a better day soon! We're glad to hear we can provide our customers with a valuable experience here at Winter Pines Golf Club.

They surprised me

Always is a pleasure to play in winter pines, this weekend they surprised me, changed the cars (new cars) and all the times are working to make the club better. Keep this way guys

Commented on 09/18/2019

Hi ccarlos84, thank you for your 5-star rating, support, and great feedback on our course improvements! Please book another round with us soon at Winter Pines Golf Club.

Commented on 09/11/2019

Commented on 09/09/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, ccarlos84. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Greens

I can’t tell if I’m putting good or bad.
No consistency in the greens..
One green will be splotchy
Another with sod patches
And in between several ok greens.
Cart paths could be improved.
I give it a 8.5 out of 10

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi steviesteve3, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make any necessary changes. Thanks for visiting us, and we hope we can welcome you back for an improved experience soon.

Horrible

Place is always packed because it’s cheap but they love to close a 9 or punch holes without telling anyone and staff most of the times is rude, except the one real tall guy.

Great friendly course top to bottom.

My son and I jack try to play 2 to 3 times a year. We come from long island to play. My daughter attends Rollins College in beautiful winter park and winter pines is our go to course. . My son Jack at 14 years old is a competitive met pga .MGA tournament player and lives the course..front 9 was closed due to green maintenance which is understandable. Go Tars !!!!!!!!!.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi u080740851, thank you for your 5-star rating and dedication to playing our course! We truly appreciate the support. We hope to welcome you back for another round with us soon at Winter Pines Golf Club!

Nope

I showed up to play 18 holes and when I get there I see that the 10th tee has about 15 carts waiting, then I was told that the front 9 was closed. I was not told that at anytime. I ended up leaving. Peace.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hi Casey5004388, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet expectations and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course, so please feel free to reach out to our team in the golf shop so we can address these concerns directly. We hope we can welcome you back for a much-improved round in the near future!

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi ccarlos84, thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad you enjoyed your recent visit, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Winter Pines Golf Club.

Commented on 08/08/2019

Hi u314159422497, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Winter Pines Golf Club.

Commented on 07/29/2019

Hello, ccarlos84. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Winter Pines Golf Club.

First time Playing

This was my friend and I first time playing on this course. We enjoyed the play very much and found everything was in good condition. Tees were good, the greens were in great shape and the fairways were well groomed, even the ruff wasn't to bad.
The staff was very friendly and efficient and were interested of how we found the course to play since it was our first time. We enjoyed the day even though we had a little rain at the end but all in all a very enjoyable course to play on. I would highly recomend this course. Well worth it for the money.

Commented on 07/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Jkairis! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. We're glad you enjoyed your first round at Winter Pines Golf Club and we can't wait to have you back!

Good option

It is a very good located place. Friendly people, very clean. Faster if you have not a lot of time to complete the course. I play yesterday and was raining a little but was not problem to finish my round.

Commented on 07/15/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We value your comments and hope we can welcome you back for a 4- or 5-star experience soon! Thanks for visiting Winter Pines Golf Club. #WinterPinesGC

Commented on 07/09/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Winter Pines Golf Club! We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon. #WinterPinesGC

Winter Park, Florida
Winter Park, Florida
Casselberry, Florida
Winter Springs, Florida
Oviedo, Florida
3.2212058824

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.