Predator Ridge Golf Resort - Ridge
|White (W)||72||6208 yards||75.4||134|
|Yellow (W)||72||5047 yards||68.9||115|
|Black M: 73.8/133||416||447||378||406||244||438||559||229||509||3626||376||558||171||562||396||165||336||472||461||3497||7123|
|Blue M: 71.4/132||379||402||361||378||235||407||548||197||480||3387||355||512||150||543||374||145||322||442||425||3268||6655|
|White M: 69.2/127 W: 75.4/134||369||376||336||357||216||375||508||160||462||3159||341||492||127||523||345||120||298||411||392||3049||6208|
|Yellow M: 64.0/107 W: 68.9/115||318||329||273||265||167||236||452||132||410||2582||233||469||97||422||275||90||208||330||341||2465||5047|
Wow Wow Wow!
Best course I have played in my life and I've played some good ones. After the first hole you go into the forest and mountain and every hole is simply stunning. So much trees and rock to play around and ton's of elevation changes. The course was in amazing shape. All in all a day I'll never forget.
Sour Experience but Good Track
I had a pretty mixed experience with this course. I want to say they track was mostly good.
- the drive up was quite pleasant from Kelowna, but would advise it takes longer than the km's might suggest.
- I was stoked to take a "golf board" for the round, spent the time and watched the safety video/signed the waiver the night before... but the pro shop highly advised against taking one based on the forecast (+36, sunny, "Too hot").
- Driving range was divided into two areas: members and non members. Was about 2/3 reserved slots for members, 1/3 non members. The member slots were entirely empty, but I had to wait for a non member slot which was my first negative experience at this course. Tempo is important to my game so I like to stick to my routine where possible and I took care to arrive in time to ensure I got proper swings in, so this was a real annoyance.
- First hole is new, they have moved it to build houses. Still a good hole but needs maturing relative to the rest of the course and this will come with time, but for now it's a bit anticlimactic.
- I play as a single a lot on vacation, and am always happy to be paired up with members (a combo of course knowledge and etiquette). I was paired with three members. One was a gem. Two not so much, because I wanted to play the blues and they had a preference for whites. The one gem member graciously played back to blues with me.
- Past the first hole i actually thought the course was very interesting. It's truly mountain, resort golf. The downside is it's definitely not walkable, but views are very solid.
- Great condition. Greens are true, not too fast or nuanced, putts are makeable.
- Not a lot of blind shots or big dog legs, but some elevation changes make a member very useful.
Otherwise know as Golf Mecca
Amazing resort. Both courses here are fantastic and always in incredible condition.
The greens are quick and true,
The course beat me up this time... but strangely I didn't mind... the layout and views were just that amazing.
We stayed in one of the cabins... awesome... gonna do that again!
I'll play this one every chance I get!!
The Lesser of Two Evils.
Ridge Course. Its the one you want to play first. Had the extreme luxury to play in some fundraisers, chefs tournaments, Sysco tournaments, here at Pred. Wholefully can say a world class resort. Its had the accom, the food, two 18's, the range, the practice areas, rentals, gear, carts, its a full score. Its a treat to play. I actually put on decent pants. Thats huge in my world. Cant say enough, love this easier of the two pred courses. glad to play.
Great spot. Enjoying their nice practice facility, club house, food and of course the golf. Conditions were great and I enjoyed the layout of course. Like most BC courses it has great character engulfed in beautiful BC's nature. A must play.