Mountain Meadows Golf Course
Middle/White 72 6113 yards 69.0 128
Middle/White (W) 72 6113 yards 75.8 134
Forward/Red (W) 72 5519 yards 72.1 127
Scorecard for Mountain Meadows
Back M: 70.4/131 523 353 344 384 438 179 365 514 162 3262 372 476 370 213 356 490 365 159 377 3178 6440
Middle M: 69.0/128 W: 75.8/134 509 346 331 362 424 157 355 493 145 3122 342 460 343 200 335 464 344 145 358 2991 6113
Forward M: 65.6/114 W: 71.4/122 461 313 319 342 355 136 333 469 128 2856 319 422 242 150 302 441 321 128 338 2663 5519

Year Built 1927
Fairways Kikuyu & Bermuda Grass
Greens Poa Annua Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr.

Carts Yes - $15.00

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

tee time changed

i booked a 9am tee time wed and when I showed up friday the course had me for 930. i just checked my email and was sent a new tee time thursday. How do you offer a certain tee time and then schedule me for another? I figure they overbooked because they were 20 mins behind schedule at 930 and it was a 6 hour round!!

1st time playing here and I was pleased with the course all around staff was great greens and fairways were nice and the bar bad grill was awesome will definitely be back!!

One of my Favorite local course

Mt. Meadows is a great course. Fairways are good and the greens is in very good condition. The Range is well kept. I'm a 8 handicap and play 2-4 times a week. This course is always in my weekly rotation. I had my best round today and shot a "75" from the blue tees. You won't be disappointed with this course, and I"m sure you will play it again. Like all municipal, it's a hit and miss in regards to the length of time spent on the course. (4 hours to 5 hours). It's not country club quick, but it's a lot of fun. I think hole 14: Par 3 205 to 232 yards is a great hole. Very tough.

Perfect morning for golf!

Mountain Meadows is in great shape, the greens are running fast. Beautiful views of mount Baldy!

Bad judgement.

I was part of a twosome. They put us behind a foursome.

Slow

6 hour round. Course allows far too many fivesomes

Not the best bang for your buck

Im a local to this course I’ve played it so much I know the layout like the back of my hand. I do enjoy this course but I am starting to stray away from it due to the pricing and the pace of play of the course. For one the price went up and honestly for $30-47 I would rather go play oak quarry or los serranos for the same price of even a little bit more I would have more fun and there would be way less people especially ones who hold up everyone behind them. It sucks because meadows is up there with my favorites and it’s down the street for me but the past 5-7 times I’ve been there have not been enjoyable. I mean in order to get some bang for your buck you have to hop around and skip holes and thats still taking a big chance because theres at least someone waiting on at least every tee box.

Tee time and course conditions horrible

I booked a tee time for 8am and didn’t Tee off till 845am because the starter said I had to wait for the ladies tourney to pass from 18th hole and start their 2nd 9-holes back on hole 1. Pace of play was terrible and all the greens were recently punched which was not stated on golf now that there punched. Very disappointed I the lack of communication which I normally do not have any issues with courses. I use golf now for all my tee times (2-4 times a month) and this was the worst experience ever!!!!!

Poor tournament management and horrible course conditions

My tee time was at 10:22 (Foursome) and we showed up at 9am (partly to warm up but also to check in on time). Well, there was a group of firemen “station 31”
Which every single group (probably 10 foursomes) that teed off from hole 1.
That made us 45 minutes late, so now we are teeing off at 11am (to make matters worse, the starter wanted to add a “single” to our foursome when there was a threesome in front of us)
Needless to say, this caused a massive back up throughout the whole round. It took us 5 hrs to finish our round. Also, the course condition is horrible... muddy fairways, but the worse part is hole 14 fairway is completely taped off (only half a fairway) and hole 15 was turned into a 115 ya par 3 (which would be normally a par 5!!!!!!) talk about not getting our money’s worth.
Don’t think I’ll be coming back here.
Lastly, a dándome twosome passed us up on tee box 18 without saying anything and when they drove passed me, the cart path space was so small that there cart literally pushed me on my back and into my cart. Which they didn’t say a single thing.
Horrible experience!!!

Let it dry before playing here

The course was wet and muddy!!! Yes it has been raining in LA for a couple of weeks but it didn’t rain for the last 3 days prior to our tee time, so we figured the course should be fine (we played a nearby course 2 weekends ago after weeks of rain and that course wasn’t muddy at all).

We got the course and were told it’s cart-path only and one of the par 5’s was converted to a par 3 due to standing water. We wished the course or GolfNow would let us know about that before we booked the tee time. We’d rather pay more and play somewhere else if we knew the course is going to be muddy and it’s cart-path only. Took the fun out of the game to be honest. A few of us almost decided to quit after 9 holes.

Other than the wetness, pace was ok for weekends as we finished in 5 hours (expected for this course). Greens are kept in good condition, and the pro shop staff and starter were friendly.

Irresponsible and just plain bad

The first sign of trouble was that every practice mat was full, there were no available carts upon check in and the first tee was backed up. We were paired with THREE other golfers with a group of 8, yes 8 in front of us and a group of 5 in front of them. Apparently, that's the deal with this course. They allow large groups as a matter of normal practice. I can handle the occasional 4.5 hour round but 5.5 hours was totally unacceptable. In my view, Golf Now should remove this course from their system. Oh, and we saw the cart service person on hole 1, 9 and 17. The course had a lot of damage and the greens were like playing on a pool table surface. Never will I return.

1hour delay.

My tee time was 12pm. But my actual tee off was 12 :56pm. No one controll this kind of situation no explain no apologies.

Good course for the price

very economical , food is great also friendly staff and very well laid out course. recommend Mountain Meadow to everyone

Best course around

This place is great, it has a range, putting green, and the best food I’ve ever had at a golf course. Hard to loose a ball here. Great layout, lot of fun. My new favorite course.

Better then most

I would play this course again. It is long for the average golfer. But is in very good condition. I’ve played courses for the same price that are in poor condition. The course is worth the money!!!

Good

Golfnow made a mistake and the manager Josh made a comp round and fix the issues onsite friendly.

Weekend turtle pace

This is my second time playing this course,it’s a beautiful course and awesome layout but the waiting for each hole on the weekend is unbearable if you don’t mind the wait it’s a must played course

So freaking slow!

Only thing that kept it under 6 hours was people giving up.
Too bad... The course is great. Employees were great too. Everything about it is a 4 out of 5 except pace of play.

San Dimas, California