Mountain Meadows Golf Course

Year Built 1927
Fairways Kikuyu & Bermuda Grass
Greens Poa Annua Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr.

Carts Yes - $15.00

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Good course condition

The course is in good condition. Has enough challenging holes that can cost you if you don’t hit the fairway. The putting green is in very good condition. Some of the bunkers can benefit from raking and redistributing the sand. Overall had a wonderful time.

Don’t use Golfnow if you plan to walk or use senior card

Booked the night before on Golfnow. It does not give you the option of using a cart or walking. It’s a flat rate either way. When I got to the course they would not allow me to get the walking rate. And my buddy was not allowed to use a LA county senior card.

They also had a tournament going off that put us behind about 15 minutes. The director put us on hold number 10, but when we came around to start 1 , It was painfully packed and slow.

I will not be back. All the manager had to do was allow us the normal rates rather than the higher ones, on Golfnow. Did I say I won’t be back ?????

No sympathy!

I reserved a tee time. My playing partner got terribly sick and the weather was miserable so I called the course starter and requested a cancellation. He told me no he couldn’t do it and I had to go through Golfnow. I know it was under 24 hours but come on. I went to Golfnow and tried to cancel. There is a prompt for medical reason which I tried but it wouldn’t allow the cancellation.
Day’s later, my credit card was charged the full green fee price.
This is the last time I’m using Golfnow or golfing at Mountain Meadows unless something is rectified or the policy is changed. What’s a person to do? Play on their death bed.

Three hours to play 11 holes so we quit. Never go back!

It took three hours to play 11 holes with playing thru one group. That group also came back on one hole then hit my ball. They then tried to play it off like it was not my ball till I demanded to see the ball in his hand. The course has way to many blind shots off of the tee. The course condition is what I expected for a publicly owned course. The staff was great.

One hour behind on start times

My father and I have a tee time at 12:50 and we checked in at 11:50 the staff said they would be ten minutes behind . After paying and walking to the range we noticed the massive group of about 15-20 people waiting to get a cart from the grips finishing on 18 .... that should of been our first clue , we hit a few ball on the range and went to put and after 45 minutes I thought it might be good to check on where they were at with start times . The starter laughed when I asked him and sent me to the pro shop where I found out they were one hour behind and some of the carts out on the course where died and stuck . We asked for our free fees to be refunded and left. When a course puts out five sums and books :15 minutes tee times it’s a recipe for disaster — don’t play this course after 12:00 bad idea

Greens are in great shape!

Love coming out for a morning round to my old stomping ground! In my opinion, this course has one of the best chipping greens. I always show up early to chip and putt before I go out to play.

Greens are usually is pretty good shape but today they were even better! SOME OF THE BEST IVE SEEN FOR A PUBLIC GOLF COURSE!!!
(i hope this wasnt only bc they were having a tournament that day)

Mountain Meadows Slow Climb

Very slow played behind a 5 some
No effort to let us play through
We ended up playing the front nine again

Great day on the course

Played on 9/8/19 on a beautiful day. Haven't played this course in awhile but always go to the range in the evening because of the music and relaxing atmosphere. Anyway, the course in is great condition. Fairways are very green and lush for this time of year after all the 100 degree days of summer. The greens were playing fairly fast and are good shape except for a lot of divots that just need to be repaired by the players that make them. I found two bunkers during my round and both needed to be raked so that the sand would be evenly dispersed. POP was average for the weekend at 4 1/2 hours. They just need a marshal out there keeping the turtles moving. All in all it was a good day at Mountain Meadows. I'll play here again soon..

Beautiful course

Had a great time.
The Guatemalan bartender, really friendly.
Great course to play at.

Marvin Love

Course was in great shape, some greens were sanded but putts rolled true. Love the layout nice fairways. Overall great round of golf.

Excellent challenge

We found this course a great value. The course was in great shape. It seemed like every hole had a challenge. We had a lot of fun playing this course. We will definitely be back

Good views, decent grass, poor pace

First off, for what we paid to play this course is a great value. Fairways were nice and in good shape. Greens were a bit hard but other than that, the course itself is great. Only thing I have negative to say is that they overbooked. It was horrible pace of play. Barely finished before it got dark with a twilight teetime.

tee time changed

i booked a 9am tee time wed and when I showed up friday the course had me for 930. i just checked my email and was sent a new tee time thursday. How do you offer a certain tee time and then schedule me for another? I figure they overbooked because they were 20 mins behind schedule at 930 and it was a 6 hour round!!

1st time playing here and I was pleased with the course all around staff was great greens and fairways were nice and the bar bad grill was awesome will definitely be back!!

One of my Favorite local course

Mt. Meadows is a great course. Fairways are good and the greens is in very good condition. The Range is well kept. I'm a 8 handicap and play 2-4 times a week. This course is always in my weekly rotation. I had my best round today and shot a "75" from the blue tees. You won't be disappointed with this course, and I"m sure you will play it again. Like all municipal, it's a hit and miss in regards to the length of time spent on the course. (4 hours to 5 hours). It's not country club quick, but it's a lot of fun. I think hole 14: Par 3 205 to 232 yards is a great hole. Very tough.

Perfect morning for golf!

Mountain Meadows is in great shape, the greens are running fast. Beautiful views of mount Baldy!

Bad judgement.

I was part of a twosome. They put us behind a foursome.

Slow

Upland, California
Chino Hills, California
Rancho Cucamonga, California

Valid dates: Mar 02, 2020 - May 24, 2020
Experience extraordinary play on five fully renovated championship courses boasting pristine conditions. This spring, villa accommodations start at just $241/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary from $453/person/night (midweek).