Style Links
Links at Sierra Blanca

Year Built 1991
Architect Jim Colbert (1991) Jeff Brauer (1991) Jeffery D. Blume (1991)

Carts Yes - mandatory May - October

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Snacks

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in New Mexico (2017 #5)

Nice course to play with guests

Always enjoy playing the Links golf course when I’m in Ruidoso. Convenient and very courteous service there. The greens are fun to putt on.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Links at Sierra Blanca, The!

Nice Green Course

Course was in good shape especially for a public venue . Greens were nice and green, and very fast. Play was very fast. Course was challenging but rewards you with good shots . I would definitely play it again

Commented on 08/26/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Links at Sierra Blanca, The.

Great shape

Awesome greens and superb fairways and tee boxes. The staff really work hard to keep this course in top condition and it shows. Pretty easy course and not a lot of hazards but extremely fun!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Links at Sierra Blanca, The thanks you!

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello, We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Links at Sierra Blanca, The. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

As a superintendent the tees and greens were in excellent shape. The course over all was in great shape even with the drought.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello, We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (505) 258-5330 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Links at Sierra Blanca, The!

Plays Twice a year

Wonderful Time

We stayed at the MCM Eleganté next door, it was our honeymoon! We've been to The Links before but this time we had a wonderful woman who drove around selling snacks and drinks. We bought drinks from her and the the next round of drinks she gave us free for being newlyweds. She was very kind! She really made the experience for us. We went through all 18 holes of the course... it took us 4.5 hours because we were out there taking our time enjoying the experience. They have the tee times set up about 30 minutes apart so you gotta keep up with the holes or you'll wanna let them pass you up... which we did about 4 times... Anyways, hahah. We had a great time out there... lost balls, found balls and even seen some deer! Also, i'd recommend getting familiar with the course and where the bathrooms are. Thankfully we passed one on the course at the right time. Snacks included a sandwich and chips combo as well as misc snacks. They had alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I highly recommend stopping at The Links at Sierra Blanca.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Extremely friendly course.

This Links course is very forgiving, with great character and stunning views. Have played it multiple times and it is always in great shape. The greens are challenging and very rewarding. The weather is usually mild and the staff treat you like with great courtesy and are very helpful. Can't wait to play it again!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hi, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Links at Sierra Blanca, The!

Leon was exceptionally nice and helpful with our arrangements! Definitely cant wait to go back!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Links at Sierra Blanca, The. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Oklahoma State Alumni Assoc loves the links.

The staff was wonderful and the course was in good shape. Would recommend this course to any one passing through beautiful Ruidoso. Even if you don t have clubs, the staff will take care of you. Plus the course has scenic views from all directions.

Excellent Course for the value

Staff was extremely accommodating and friendly as were the golfers in the course. We will be back!

Commented on 09/14/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Links at Sierra Blanca, The!

Commented on 06/04/2020

Hi, Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Links at Sierra Blanca, The.

Fun round with perfect weather

Got a great online deal for $50. Weather was 58 degrees with very little wind. A lot of different hole designs which was fun. Greens were in excellent conditions. Would definitely play again.

Commented on 06/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Links at Sierra Blanca, The. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Windy & Linksy

Good track. From very much a links style course, very exposed to the wind. Back plays more of a mix between parkland and links. More trees to block the wind. Greens are tricky, tough to read but also do not give you a true roll. Very bumpy. Overall a great course and fun to play

Commented on 03/23/2020

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent round with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Links at Sierra Blanca, The thanks you!

This course is fun!

My son and I played this course during the offseason. The greens were just aerated so it made putting difficult and frustrating. Overall, the layout is good and we had a great time!

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (505) 258-5330 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Links at Sierra Blanca, The!

Good track!

I'm a 5 handicap and I've played the links 100+ times. It's always a fun time playing it. Because of the rains the course is in excellent condition, and the greens are rolling at a fast pace and as good as I've ever seen them. We always look forward to playing it!

Commented on 09/02/2020

First impressions

I am a total amateur having only started playing 8 months ago so I’m no expert. I loved the friendly service and staff they even got us on the 1st tee ahead of our scheduled appointment.

Commented on 08/26/2020