Madawaska Golf Course - Twisted Pines

Scorecard for Twisted Pines
Blue M: 66.7/113 W: 71.5/120 456 337 331 426 176 262 186 137 478 2789 162 355 506 156 497 297 184 366 324 2847 5636
Red W: 67.5/113 432 291 306 361 126 226 161 116 454 2473 118 335 407 141 376 249 139 341 306 2412 4885

Year Built 1976
Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 1

Falls golf not great

Just came to me that I hate fall golf Losing balls in the middle of the fairway is not fun but a fact of life when you play fall golf with leaves falling everywhere

madawaska

The course was poorly maintained, the golf carts were terrible, our golf bags fell off the back of the cart 4 times in 9 holes. We stopped after 9 holes because the course was such a disappointment.

Challenging and narrow

Never have golfed here before but was always curious. It was very challenging, We played the longer course, Twisted Pines, and the course was narrow and lots of trees, hard to find ball if it went into the trees. I will likely try to play again, the price was right!

Poor weather

Excellent course well worth the drive!

We played on Canada day with lousy weather forecast in the afternoon. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Fairways and greens are in excellent shapes. Although we have to stop play at the 10th hole due to pouring rain for about 30 minutes, we finished the round of 18 with very good scores. The course condition is the best in the last few years we played there. We will be back for sure.

This course has improved a lot since I played it last. The last time I played it was last year, and I've heard that it has new management, The course is in very good condition. To be truthful it was in as good of condition as the marshes the last time I played there. This course is quite tight, all the fairways are tree lined. I think the widest fairway was like 30 yards, while the tightest was only like 15 yards wide. Overall this course has improved a lot, if you haven't played there in a wile, I highly recommend it, you may be in for a good surprise.

Greens in GREAT condition

We arrived early and were allowed to tee off when we were ready. We were directed to start on the back nine and the pace was excellent until the 16th hole but from there on we waited at every tee box. The green and fairways are in pristine condition. We hope to play there again soon.

Nice and fun course with excellent customer

It was my first time playing there. The course is very tight and challenging , keep your slice or hook at home.. The staff is UNBELIEVABLE , they are the nicest I have ever met. They make you feel good and you start with a smile. Hats off to the staff and the fun course.

Arnprior, Ontario