Gleneagle Golf Course in Arlington is just an hour north of Seattle. The 5,949-yard, par-70 layout may seem relatively short, but it's a course that will test your shot making skills and accuracy with strategically placed bunkers and undulating greens. The layout makes up for any lack of length in many other ways, including the treacherous rough that lines the rolling fairways. Water hazards come into play as well, but there are more on the front nine than the back. There are some challenging holes but overall, players of all skill levels will enjoy the golf course, especially with its backdrop of cedar and fir trees spread across rolling hills. With a driving range also available, Gleneagle offers one of the area's best values for the money.

Gleneagle Golf Course

Year Built 1993
Architect Bill Teufel

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2016 #5)

Awesome greens and fun course

I play here regularly. Staff is very friendly and welcoming with exceptional customer service. Also they r flexable and can usually work with u with any special requests. The greens are the best I have seen. Its a fun and challenging course. Never had a problem in the 50 or so times ive been here. Thanks guys! Great work

(Hard greens! Practice putting!)

If you choose your time carefully the course is yours and golf is a very nice experience (providing you can actually hit straight and hit your target!).
I’ve played a lot of courses around, Gleneagle is a great deal ...,look around you’ll see.

Residential Course

Lots of houses on this course. 75% of tee boxes in poor condition. Greens in Great condition. Other players do not rake traps or repair greens. Lots of water in approach areas. Fairways have many undulations, Balls roll down to settling areas in the fairways. For the Price Point, it is a good deal.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Hello tedvanduin. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us!

It is “The Home Course” for our group

Great course for a variety of skill levels. Greens are great! Traps are great, not the road asphalt sand of some courses nearby.

Also, the houses are NOT THAT CLOSE to the fairways !!! Play golf here and see how many houses you hit. Few to none !

The staff is super friendly. No condescending attitude here. They are happy that you’ve chosen to play there and do not take it for granted .

The only down side is the tee boxes. They are , not all of them, in the process of being rejuvenated though. You can always find a decent place to tee it up.

Good but...

They have done a great job improving the course but they need to better Marshall groups that are playing too far behind pace

Quality course for Monday

Course is in great shape , greens rock and challenging course , but friendly . Also, please think about putting couple water stations out on course.

Great course for all types of players!

We played two rounds here today, with this being my first time at this course. I loved the challenging mini hills and how nice the greens were. The value was great too, especially the second round we played. NOTE: there are so many houses around, and that can be a distraction to some folks.

Great greens

We have played this course several times the greens are excellent, fairways are ok,and tee boxes are rough pace of play is great if you can play midday a good course for the money.

Gr eat Vale for the money

Good availability weekdays. Helpful Staff, especially marshalls.

Enjoy the course!

We started on the back 9 as a 2-some and let a couple singles thru as a courtesy. Then we were cruising along and when we went to start the front 9 there were a 4 some of elderly women. By the time we finished #1 and got to hole two, it was completely backed up. We walked back to the club house. There was nowhere to go with the groups of women in front. Fortunately the Cashier was kind enough to give us a voucher for a free round. I get up early on Wed to play and was pretty disappointed to have to leave. Golf is no fun when you have to wait forever between shots. I wish there was a better solution.

Keep up the good work!

Air compressor worked today! The course is coming along. The sand was even in good shape!

Greens in Very Good shape

Course was not as wet as I have seen before and the greens were smooth and fast.

Can't beat it for the $$

Hey....what can I say, for the dough, it can't be beat. Is it Eaglemount or even Avalon, nope. But this course has grown on me after playing it 5-6 times. Quirky but fun layout with moderate trouble in sand & water. They take pride in their greens & today they were perfect, not too fast or slow. I'm a hi handicapper old guy ( 64 ) that likes to play 5-5500 yards & from the whites here it's 5100 ish. It is still damp in places up to late May which restricts mowing on some fairways, but hey. no whining here. This is a fun course ( after you know where not to hit it ) I know that some uppity purist types would poo poo this course, but that could be a good thing for the rest of us. Give it a try

Good shape!

Seemed like lawn mower guy smoking a cigarette was stalking us which was frustrating at first until he finally passed us. Also still no air nozzle to clean off equipment when done.
Course is in really good shape though.

Greens great , Fairways/Tee boxes need some work

This course is a good track , some challenging holes and the greens are always maintained well. I know it has rained , but feel the fairways need better attention as well as the tee boxes. Also , bathrooms need more attention. But, with that the staff is great and friendly and always a fun experience playing at GlenEagle. Look forward to continue play there and future events

Great greens!

Love the course, but need to get or hose or the Air nozzle (compressor) work to clean up after round.

Commented on 04/25/2019

Hi! Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and the course itself. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the lack of hose or air compressor after the round. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Gleneagle Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Great greens!

Slow play! Hackers pulling the flags is a waste of time!

Commented on 04/22/2019

Hello tahoe181, thank you for taking the time to review us, Gleneagle Golf Course. We're very sorry to hear that you may not have had the best recent customer experience and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the rangers so we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, we hope to see you again soon.

muddy mess

not a fun round and though it had been rainy during the week, this day was fine but the curse was a muddy mess. I guess drainage isn't something this place has much of and after losing 6 balls hit in the fairway, we pretty much stopped trying.....

Commented on 04/23/2019

Hello! Thank you for reviewing Gleneagle Golf Course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. With recent rain, we are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next round. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing, we hope to see you again soon.

Camano Island, Washington
4.2198588235
Snohomish, Washington
Mount Vernon, Washington
Mount Vernon, Washington
Clinton, Washington

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.