Parkshore Golf Club

Year Built 1991
Golf Season May 1 to Oct 31

Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express welcomed
Dress code No short shorts or bathing trucks allowed. No tanks or halter tops. Shirts must be worn at all times.

Plays Long 12
9-Hole Rounds 8

Hard course - Worth the money 100%

This is a hard 9-hole course with over 3200 yards.

The condition is good at this time after the grass is cut. You can find the ball without any issue. The course is surpisingly very hard,you need some very good long drives.

I highly recomend this course if you want improve your long drive.

Parkshore Golf course

Not worth it. I only paid $9 and still not worth it. My mistake was not reading the reviews. The new owners took a great course and turn it into one of the worst.

The course was under water

I understand you get what you pay for, but the guy in the “pro shop” could have given us a heads up that half of the course was underwater. We got stuck on 4 holes and had to walk half the course to get around the water.

Unbelievably bad… And absolute joke of course!

Unbelievably bad… An absolute joke of course!

With the demise of so many courses in the east Brampton area such as Riverstone and Castlemore, my husband and I thought we would give Parkshore a try. After reading the terrible reviews my thoughts were that surely an owner or proprietor with a conscience would have seen these reviews and made some improvements. I was hopeful but my hopes were dashed when we hit the first hole - OMG! Truly every terrible thing you can imagine about this course is true, the conditions are awful on both the fairways, the greens, etc. The staff are friendly but this is a complete waste of money. I would’ve been better off to get a bucket of balls at the driving range or better yet just played nine holes elsewhere for almost the same price, and enjoyed myself. We also had to wait for a cart for almost an hour and a half because they didn’t have any. The cart only worked for the first couple of holes and then it literally sputtered for the remainder of the holes we played and the whole time we were worried it was going to conk out. First and last time we’ll play there and too bad for these owners who have absolutely no conscience on how to run a business. I can only assume that the patrons have absolutely no class and don’t care because I can’t see anyone with any playing skills finding this to be of any enjoyment to anyone. Honestly it looks like a golf course that you would find somewhere in eastern Europe after World War II it was that bad!

Parkshore good value

I come to this course because I enjoy the challenge of the longer holes. The owners are hard working people who maintain the grounds themselves. This is a no attitude course where you can bring beginners to learn the game. Yes its a bit run down but that keeps the costs low and its rarely busy which is why its the main course I play.

I wouldn’t have played this course if it was free

I played this course and regretted every minute of it. I purchased a day old sandwich from the clubhouse before the round that was as soggy as a wet sponge and tasted about the same. The course was essentially a burnt field and as confusing as a corn maze. I left on the 8th hole once I got a glimpse of the parking lot where I could escape. I wouldn’t recommend this course to my worst enemy.

Cut the grass!

The Water management project has yielded excellent results, no more holes under water. It's time to get this course to the next level starting with good mowing to distinguish fairways. The rough was over 8" long in some spots, a bit excessive. And the greens, please work on the greens. I love playing this course but it does need more work.

Cheap... But you get what you pay for

Course was in horrible condition... Grass didn't look too be cut yet this year... Lost 5 balls in the middle of the fairway.

Beware of greens

If they could tame the green it would be a super value course... greens are basically fairways right now... other than that it’s great value... you can use most clubs in your bag...

Absolutely horrible. Their is no difference from the rough to the green nor the fairway to the tee boxes. Don’t play it. No maintenance at all. Not worth even the 10$

You get what you pay for...

I know it's early in the season but the course was in rough shape... I had better results using a wedge instead of a putter on the greens. Some bridges were half way down the creek!.. almost comical. But if you want to dust off the clubs and get the feel of hitting into greens, you can't beat the price. Plus it was empty so relatively fast round.

This course is slowly deteriorating

If I had to guess from the condition of this course. No capital investment is being put into this course. That being said I could imagine this course will or already has been sold off to a developer. Only reason I go is because you cant beat the price if you just want to work on your swing.

Grip it and rip it at Parkshore

They're working hard to restore this course. While it still has some way to go with respect to greens conditions, the layout and length are a lot of fun, especially for big hitters with tips on this 9 hole course stretching out to 3700 yards. Great place to tune up your game with lots of water to cross or avoid on every hole.

Needs a revamp

Someone told me this was the longest 9 hole course in Ontario, I played from the blacks and the were 2 holes over 600 yards. The layout is quite challenging and for $17 bucks was worth the money since it was only my 2nd game of the season and better that paying $10 for a bucket of balls on a driving range. There was only one other person on the course so I was straight round which is always nice. Now the down side. The bunkers are overgrown with weeds, un-raked and useless, I just took my ball out when I went in. The greens are unreadable since there had to be a least 2 days of stubble on them so found myself being constantly short. In summary: if you want to just open your shoulders and "whack" a ball this is ideal. If you want a serious game on a good course don't go here.

Valid dates: Oct 19, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018