1.5

Year Built 1991
Golf Season May 1 to Oct 31

Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express welcomed
Dress code No short shorts or bathing trucks allowed. No tanks or halter tops. Shirts must be worn at all times.

Plays Long 12
9-Hole Rounds 8

8 and 9th holes under water and unplayable

I wish I took pics of the 8 and 9th holes - completely under water and unplayable. At checking the pro shop did not even mentioned this. I have seen a lot more rain than we got last night and never seen this amount of flooding. They course obviously had an issue and to think they pro show did not say anything about the flooded 8 & 9th holes irresponsible, I feel that I should get a credit for today's round of ONLY 7 holes.

Decent practice course

If you are looking for a local course to practice on and hit a few long balls this course is great. If you go in knowing that this course will not wow you and if your expectations match the price you pay you will not be disappointed. Great to go by yourself and play a couple balls and work on your game. Greens are sandy and slow, fairways need work and I'm not even sure what to say about the hazards, but an overall great value for 9 hole long course.

Parkshore Gof

The greens are terrible, patches all over making putting impossible .... no sand traps just dumped sand in a pile...Fairways are OK but can tell barely maintained... Only positive is for a 9 hole course it is quite long.

Poor course conditions

Good course for a new player looking for practice. Not maintained at all really poor putting greens. Staff was friendly and we were first off the tee block so we didn’t have to wait for anyone. Bunkers are non existent as the is no sand just weeds. Price was fair for what the course is

Glorified driving range

For the money it is a great place to work on your drives and approach shots. Forget about putting. I have taken my son twice as It is perfect for the beginner golfer.

What do you expect for 10 bucks

Maybe it's my fault for expecting more for $10. At least with that 10 bucks they could keep the greens nice. Instead every single one of them was brown and soaking wet because the sprinklers were on. We couldn't tell the difference between fairway and rough because everything looked the exact same.

Hard course - Worth the money 100%

This is a hard 9-hole course with over 3200 yards.

The condition is good at this time after the grass is cut. You can find the ball without any issue. The course is surpisingly very hard,you need some very good long drives.

I highly recomend this course if you want improve your long drive.

Parkshore Golf course

Not worth it. I only paid $9 and still not worth it. My mistake was not reading the reviews. The new owners took a great course and turn it into one of the worst.

The course was under water

I understand you get what you pay for, but the guy in the “pro shop” could have given us a heads up that half of the course was underwater. We got stuck on 4 holes and had to walk half the course to get around the water.

Unbelievably bad… And absolute joke of course!

Unbelievably bad… An absolute joke of course!
With the demise of so many courses in the east Brampton area such as Riverstone and Castlemore, my husband and I thought we would give Parkshore a try. After reading the terrible reviews my thoughts were that surely an owner or proprietor with a conscience would have seen these reviews and made some improvements. I was hopeful but my hopes were dashed when we hit the first hole - OMG! Truly every terrible thing you can imagine about this course is true, the conditions are awful on both the fairways, the greens, etc. The staff are friendly but this is a complete waste of money. I would’ve been better off to get a bucket of balls at the driving range or better yet just played nine holes elsewhere for almost the same price, and enjoyed myself. We also had to wait for a cart for almost an hour and a half because they didn’t have any. The cart only worked for the first couple of holes and then it literally sputtered for the remainder of the holes we played and the whole time we were worried it was going to conk out. First and last time we’ll play there and too bad for these owners who have absolutely no conscience on how to run a business. I can only assume that the patrons have absolutely no class and don’t care because I can’t see anyone with any playing skills finding this to be of any enjoyment to anyone. Honestly it looks like a golf course that you would find somewhere in eastern Europe after World War II it was that bad!

Parkshore good value

I come to this course because I enjoy the challenge of the longer holes. The owners are hard working people who maintain the grounds themselves. This is a no attitude course where you can bring beginners to learn the game. Yes its a bit run down but that keeps the costs low and its rarely busy which is why its the main course I play.

I wouldn’t have played this course if it was free

I played this course and regretted every minute of it. I purchased a day old sandwich from the clubhouse before the round that was as soggy as a wet sponge and tasted about the same. The course was essentially a burnt field and as confusing as a corn maze. I left on the 8th hole once I got a glimpse of the parking lot where I could escape. I wouldn’t recommend this course to my worst enemy.

Cut the grass!

The Water management project has yielded excellent results, no more holes under water. It's time to get this course to the next level starting with good mowing to distinguish fairways. The rough was over 8" long in some spots, a bit excessive. And the greens, please work on the greens. I love playing this course but it does need more work.

Cheap... But you get what you pay for

Course was in horrible condition... Grass didn't look too be cut yet this year... Lost 5 balls in the middle of the fairway.

Beware of greens

If they could tame the green it would be a super value course... greens are basically fairways right now... other than that it’s great value... you can use most clubs in your bag...

Valid dates: Sep 16, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020