1.6

Year Built 1991
Golf Season May 1 to Oct 31

Practice Hole No

Credit Cards Accepted Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express welcomed
Dress code No short shorts or bathing trucks allowed. No tanks or halter tops. Shirts must be worn at all times.

Plays Long 12
9-Hole Rounds 8

The course was under water

I understand you get what you pay for, but the guy in the “pro shop” could have given us a heads up that half of the course was underwater. We got stuck on 4 holes and had to walk half the course to get around the water.
Pace of Play Poor
Course Layout Poor

Unbelievably bad… And absolute joke of course!

Unbelievably bad… An absolute joke of course! With the demise of so many courses in the east Brampton area such as Riverstone and Castlemore, my husband and I thought we would give Parkshore a try. After reading the terrible reviews my thoughts were that surely an owner or proprietor with a conscience would have seen these reviews and made some improvements. I was hopeful but my hopes were dashed when we hit the first hole - OMG! Truly every terrible thing you can imagine about this course is true, the conditions are awful on both the fairways, the greens, etc. The staff are friendly but this is a complete waste of money. I would’ve been better off to get a bucket of balls at the driving range or better yet just played nine holes elsewhere for almost the same price, and enjoyed myself. We also had to wait for a cart for almost an hour and a half because they didn’t have any. The cart only worked for the first couple of holes and then it literally sputtered for the remainder of the holes we played and the whole time we were worried it was going to conk out. First and last time we’ll play there and too bad for these owners who have absolutely no conscience on how to run a business. I can only assume that the patrons have absolutely no class and don’t care because I can’t see anyone with any playing skills finding this to be of any enjoyment to anyone. Honestly it looks like a golf course that you would find somewhere in eastern Europe after World War II it was that bad!
Pace of Play Poor

Parkshore good value

I come to this course because I enjoy the challenge of the longer holes. The owners are hard working people who maintain the grounds themselves. This is a no attitude course where you can bring beginners to learn the game. Yes its a bit run down but that keeps the costs low and its rarely busy which is why its the main course I play.
Staff Friendliness Good
Value for the Money Excellent
Course Layout Excellent

I wouldn’t have played this course if it was free

I played this course and regretted every minute of it. I purchased a day old sandwich from the clubhouse before the round that was as soggy as a wet sponge and tasted about the same. The course was essentially a burnt field and as confusing as a corn maze. I left on the 8th hole once I got a glimpse of the parking lot where I could escape. I wouldn’t recommend this course to my worst enemy.
Pace of Play Average
Course Layout Average
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Fair

Cut the grass!

The Water management project has yielded excellent results, no more holes under water. It's time to get this course to the next level starting with good mowing to distinguish fairways. The rough was over 8" long in some spots, a bit excessive. And the greens, please work on the greens. I love playing this course but it does need more work.
Off-course amenities Average
Value for the Money Good
Course Layout Good

Cheap... But you get what you pay for

Course was in horrible condition... Grass didn't look too be cut yet this year... Lost 5 balls in the middle of the fairway.
Pace of Play Fair
Course Layout Excellent

Beware of greens

If they could tame the green it would be a super value course... greens are basically fairways right now... other than that it’s great value... you can use most clubs in your bag...
Value for the Money Excellent