Slope N/A

Year Built 1978
Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 1

Bar, Restaurant

Get What you pay for.

Slow play. No real starter (so 6 groups of two went out back to back). Not great condition.

But what do you really expect for $30.

Commented on 09/29/2020

ArcticUnicorn, thank you for the honest review. I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Unfortunately, our course conditions have deteriorated due to dry weather and a high volume of play. In early September, we started an extensive turf renovation to help correct these issues. Recent rain has significantly helped. As a direct result of our conditions, we recently adjusted our rates down. As far as the stream of twosomes teeing off, there is simply no excuse. I have copied this review and sent a letter to our staff outlining the importance of controlling groups on the first tee.

Please accept my sincere apology. This response aims to acknowledge where we went wrong and inform you how we plan to change the situation. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to continue this discussion. I want to set things straight.
christopherdelaat@mayfieldgolfclub.com
416-884-7139

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hi, popovicn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Not a bad course we had fun

overall it was a good experience . However we had to wait in each hole and we started around 11:30am even though our tee off was 11am.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u314160204894. Your feedback is valuable, and we will continue to look for ways to improve. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mayfield Golf Club - Blue thanks you!

Commented on 09/28/2020

Not what it used to be....

Going to be honest here. This place is not what it used to be.

It was never a premier course but decent enough to work on your game while enjoying somewhat decent conditions. The fairways are now awful, greens are not bad just long & slow. Pace was very slow today, not surprising given the caliber of some of the golfers. Group behind me was hammered, loud & obnoxious, lost their bags off the cart a few times. Wearing basketball shorts too, hideous!

Generally very noisy out on course, not accustomed to that normally. It is fairly open so noise does travel easily but great for finding your ball.

And then you have the enforcer, a older gentlemen parking lot attendant/starter whom gave me a hard time for wanting to play an extra hole. He chased me down because I only paid for 9 mid afternoon rate yet it was 6PM & relatively quiet when I wanted to fit in another hole. I paid the rate it would of probably cost me for 18 at twilight.

BTW, never saw any marshal while I played, except for in parking lot or around GC at 1st tees.

I've done this so many times at many golf courses, much higher quality places too , not a problem as many times I would even ask, hey, mind if I play a few more, no problem, go for it. Anyways, felt this was very "cheesy/embarrassing" on their part if you ask me considering the circumstances.

Anyway, I won't be playing this place again. Be forewarned.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Hello, mikcss. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. As it happens, I was at the golf course all afternoon and present during your discussions with our staff. I am happy to discuss your experience and points of concern.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the numbers included herein.

Sincerely,
Director of Golf
christophherdelaat@mayfieldgolfclub.com
416.884.7139

Longhorn

Nice course for the money. Fairways are fair to good, greens are excellent.
Carts are a bit worn but ok.
Staff very friendly. Overall if you can get it for less than $50, it’s a good deal.
Nice day!

Commented on 09/28/2020

Hi, austex123! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We hope to see you back at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Commented on 09/26/2020

Hey there, just curious as to what you would compare the fairways to for them to be called good??

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hello, JeffBuffan. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hi, guhyikgtyuik. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hi, u314160774056. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hi, MVPB53. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (877) 843-1626 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Commented on 09/15/2020

Hello, ruggiet. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Commented on 09/11/2020

Hi, eric9420. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (877) 843-1626 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Nice course and layout

Nice course layout with wide fairways and scenic par 3s. We played the White and Blue 9s today for an 18-hole round.

White’s have a spectacular downhill par 3 on hole 7 which was very scenic. After that was a tough over-the-lake shot on a par 4 dogleg right.

Blue was very open and windy today. The fairways were a bit dry there. The wind picks up speed on the Blue course more because it’s surrounded by farms and not many trees.

Overall a nice course and will definitely be back.

Commented on 09/08/2020

Thank you for your review, 992887408. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/03/2020

Hi, u459360716. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi, u314160686458. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Mayfield Blue White

We played the Blue and White 9's late on Sunday afternoon (4:36pm tee time) and were hoping to get all 18 holes in. We were told the horn would sound at 7:30pm, at which time you would be able to finish the hole you're on but then be asked to leave. Since sunset is at about 8pm, I was disappointed but figured the price was right. We managed to get all 18 in as the horn sounded as we waited on the 18th tee. The marshal kindly let us finish the hole right as the sprinklers went on! Luckily the sprinklers didn't turn on where we were hitting our approach shots. Mayfield is a fair test of golf and always in good shape. I enjoy it there and managed two birdies on the day!

Commented on 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, uDFRJ2026DF. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mayfield Golf Club - Blue thanks you!

Commented on 09/02/2020

Hi, u4201205. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Commented on 08/27/2020

Hi, 64Daddio. Thank you for visiting us at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

The course was in decent conditions. There were patches of burnt grass on the fairways but the greens were very well maintained. It’s a really tight course and pretty open. Constant “fore”s being called which isn’t exactly relaxing. It was also pretty slow. At one point there were three groups backed up on the 8th tee box of the red course. Not a marshal insight for all 18. Not sure they’re spacing out the tee times enough or if it’s just not well managed.

Commented on 08/31/2020

Hi, belleforebirdie. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Overbooked

The course is choked due to over booking... Its clearly about getting most course fees for this place. Will not be going bsck

Commented on 08/20/2020

It is most unfortunate that you did not enjoy your recent round at Mayfield, but I am grateful that you have taken the time to bring this to our attention. We are committed to ensuring that everyone enjoys their round.

This season, we have lengthened our tee time intervals to ten-minutes before noon and twelve after. In the past, we operated on eight-minute intervals. On average, our rounds have not exceeded four hours and thirty minutes. Perhaps you caught us on an off day? Regardless, I want the opportunity to set things straight and make the necessary corrective actions required.

Would you please reach out to me directly? I want to learn more about the specifics of your experience and understand where we have dropped the ball.

Sincerely

Director of Golf & Food Services
christopherdelaat@mayfieldgolfclub.com

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hi, u120184859. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge. Thanks for visiting Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. We hope to see you again in the future.

3.9200470588