Tamarac Golf and Country Club
|Black M: 70.7/126||422||196||407||180||295||313||505||380||540||3238||570||332||351||306||346||223||513||167||444||3252||6490|
|White M: 69.3/124||391||188||326||165||285||300||484||370||515||3024||560||325||339||298||335||198||503||158||415||3131||6155|
|Red W: 69.6/118||367||175||292||95||275||286||360||305||460||2615||400||291||319||287||330||155||419||154||338||2693||5308|
Food & BeverageRestaurant
Available FacilitiesClubhouse, Banquet Facilities
RUINED A GOLF WEEKEND TOURNAMENT
Cliffnotes to a terrible ending to a golf tournament with 8 guys from all over Ontario.
- booked a.m tee time
-asked if we could get out for a replay 18 in the afternoon and were told it was no problem!!wide open after 3pm
- decided after 9 holes that we wanted to play an afternoon round.
- called on hole 11 to confirm a replay time at 330 or 4 depending on course speed and was told "NO PROBLEM< HAPPY TO GET YOU GUYS BACK OUT"
- after 18 holes, MET WITH MAJOR HOSTILITY FROM THE OWNER SAYING TO HAND OVER THE KEYS.
- laughed at me saying i was lying and must have " called the wrong course for a replay. (PATHETIC EXCUSE)
- Was told that the carts were spoken for next (sat there and waited for our rides while NOT A SINGLE GOLFER TEED OF FROM 405 TO 430.
-was told they do not send carts out after 5.. it was 3:55 pm.
- we offered to walk ( said the course was full) which it clearly was not.
- long story short the owner could have easily been sympathetic and was not in the slightest. The owner actually took his sun glasses off and laughed at me at one point and said i called the wrong course for replay ( offered to show the phone call history). Would not recommend supporting a course that does not back their words and makes fools of themselves.
Greens are little rough but very tricky, pace of play is really good if you get off early. Good value for your buck, food and beverage very good price.
Not enough grass on the fairways, many bare spots. Greens are in poor codition. Definetly not worth the money.