Greens at Brock

Blue 58 3003 yards
White 58 2806 yards
Red 58 2541 yards

Year Built 1963

this cours is great for an afternoon with your significant other.

Good value for your money, speed of play was slow on the front nine but picked up on the back nine once I got ahead of a threesome in front.

My favorite course

The course plays very well, the driving range is also very good. Most of the greens are well kept well except for hole 3 . Some if the tee box's are so hard you almost need a hammer to put a tee into the ground. The clubhouse is in dire need of renovations it could use a restaurant and bar inside . Overall this one of my favorite courses to play , I play it almost every weekend .

Short course

Conditions were ok, staff were friendly and it didnt cost too much. Great course to bring someone who is just learning to play golf, however the more experienced golfer may not find it challenging at all.

Hidden Gem

A great place to practice your irons and putting. The putting surface is fast and well taken care of, which is as good as any other longer courses that have a better reputation. Took an hour and a half to finish. Also, there are several par 4's. What more could you ask for?

The greens at Brock

I was dissapointed when I got to the course and was told we had to play the front nine twice to get our 18 holes because of ladies night I would have liked to know that before hand but the practice facility was very well kept

Descent course for the money

The condition of the course is definitely improved. Supposedly getting three buckets of balls for all three of us as this was a deal through Golfnow.com, only one bucket was given and we did not have the desire to point this out.

Serious Need of some TLC!

We really did not enjoy this course. The overall appearance is pretty run down. The course conditions are also lacking in upkeep. This course is in serious need of some TLC. You can play a host of other local courses for the same price and get so much more for your money!

Nice short par 3

Course is good for short game practice but a little dry

better players will understand how hard this course is.

If your not the type of player who slices 3 drives per round off the planet, you might find that it is harder to score low to par at this place than it is at a lot of full length courses. Greens are small and crazy fast, start missing it in the wrong spots you can start riding the boogey train for sure. Don't bring a big ego to this course, Im a + handicap and I play d1 golf... I find this course to be a great challenge.

Good family course/ Great value

The course was short but but lots of well placed trees and very fast greens made it anything but easy. They make an effort to cater to the average Joe so everything about the day was very relaxed. I took my daughter out. She's new to the game but I didn't feel the usual pressure to hurry her along. Even so we played 18 in about two and a half hours.

Excellent Value for Exceutive Course

Fairways and greens in good shapor this time of yeare, tees need work. Course map on back sometimes not self evident where next tee is would be helpful it golflogix added to their courses. Only one hole had distance markers 16th

Great for your Short Iron game !!

Great Staff , I love the fact, I can play a round in 2.5 hours and still get to work on time ! The green's have been some of the best around this year ! The natural driving range is always well cut and maintained. The Work that is going into the Course and its practice facility at the moment is priestess to new golfers like me. Thank You, Greens on Brock !! You Make Golf Fun! C

A great course for beginners

Very fast to play last play was just 2 hours. The greens are great and even after previous rains it was smooth and not slow better than many other course's greens it that environment. My son is great golfer and this was the course that him and his friends all played first and they all love golf now. This is not long but even experienced golfers can improve their handicap here getting to use the wedges frequently and it also has a great driving range and putting, chipping and bunker practices areas. Helpful course at great prices.

Enjoyable walk, quick 18, sharpen iron play,

Tropical feel on several holes with Palm trees, cactus plants and other bright plan tints. Well maintained and fairly quick pace to play 18 weekdays. 2 hours and 20 minutes to play and enjoy the layout. Inexpensive and friendly. Add a Johnny on the spot for each nine though.

Very Cheap/ Not a bad run.

A cheap price for a course which has some aesthetics to it. It's a very short course (par 58), but does let you pull out the driver a couple times. Overall a good run for a cheap price.

Very good starter course

Many short holes on the course but the difficulty is once you get on the green you need your best puts. The day I played the stimp meter would read a 11 on this course, believe me.

great value for a proactice day

Booked all you can play on golf now and played more than 40 holes on a Saturday in 4 1/2 hours. Course overall is in decent shape and the greens are in very good condition.

Great course for beginners/

Well maintained greens and fairways. Course plays a little short on front 9, but a little better on back. Need more seating/benches on course for groups waiting to tee off.

Enjoyable

Recent knee surgery. We were able to easily walk the course.

A nice course for beginners

This is a nice course for what it is. A small executive/beginners course. The pace of play was decent. I played as a single and was stuck behind 1 group on the first hole and they let me go through. And on the 4th tee I had to wait for a group of kids on a lesson. The course had a few par 4s and had some nice water features on a few holes. I also enjoyed the decor (some palm trees) on the course. The staff was friendly (I think I was dealing with the owner Ken). I saw him in the clubhouse and on the course later on raking the sand traps. I booked this on a hot deal for $9 which included a bucket of range balls and 18 holes. This is tremendous value since many places will charge you this price for a bucket of balls alone. I will definitely return here again.

Niagara Falls, Ontario